Cipher Series 6 - Info, News, Leaks, & Discussion: Sep 29: Happy release day! Good luck with your pulls everyone!

Kirie

Thankfully, the N/HN pack ratio change they made starting with S5 should make pulling all HNs easier now (used to be 7/2 and now it's 6/3 or something like that, one more HN and one less N per pack).

Actually, take a look at this if you haven't: http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=CARD-00001380

Particularly the part where it says: "12 SR types, 16 R types, 30 HN types, 42 N types" Before in set 5 and below it was "48 Normal, 25 High Normal"

Now that there are 30 HNs in the set, the chances to get them all is lower again. You now get 48 chances to get 30 cards in a single box. Still, it's better than 32 chances to get 25 cards.

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the box ratios are skewed so that you get 2 of each colour in terms of SRs.

In my S1 box I had Gaius, Navarre, Marth and Caeda as SRs. that was 3 Reds and 1 Blue. It might have changed over time, though, since I just saw a couple of unboxings for set 5 and all of them had 2 and 2. I hope I get Ayra.

In my S1 box I had Gaius, Navarre, Marth and Caeda as SRs. that was 3 Reds and 1 Blue. It might have changed over time, though, since I just saw a couple of unboxings for set 5 and all of them had 2 and 2. I hope I get Ayra.

Anankos 4 dayyyyssssssss

My ideal box would be Sigurd, Quan, Leo, Camilla. Sigurd + if I can be greedy.

Anankos 4 dayyyyssssssss

Don't Jinx it, man. I pray that horror doesn't befall any of you. My ideal SRs would be Ayra, Levin, Camilla and Xander or Elise. I'd really love to get Sigurd+ and Deirdre+, but I'd need at least two boxes and waaay too much luck.

Yeah, I've had uneven numbers of SR colours in boxes, though I can't remember if that was the case for recent sets. It's possible that they've changed it.

Also, hah, good note about the number of N/HN cards. I guess I just kind of assumed it was about the same. :P

Today's daily reveal is 4 cards for the price of one! Both ice tribe sisters chilling out with joined art for R and R+ alt art variants.

jYptadA.png

I've also finally gotten around to adding the livestream images to the OP, but that pushed it over the image cap limit, so I copied the artwork images over to my next post in the thread. I'll try and remember to grab an extra post in the beginning for new series threads in the future, since that always seems to happen.

Edited by Kirie

in the livestream section you have put the Ignatius image instead of felica & flora picture.

Thank you for pointing that out! It's fixed with the correct image now.

Yeah, with Charlotte getting sleeves and a tournie promo, she was my top contender for the last black SR... until Kawade purposefully hid it during the stream. Why bother hiding Charlotte? That made me think it was something weird or secret. Though, thinking about it, it's possible the card that he purposefully hid was Seliph, though you'd still think they had come across a single Charlotte SR in all those packs they opened. Oh well.

I do agree that Seliph is amazing. And Charlotte actually looks pretty decent, too. I don't care much for her character at all, but the card's not bad.

Edited by Kirie

Brave Hero Charlotte? Hey that's actually really cool, a common path for those actually willing to use her so she gets Sol and some skill. If only she had a unique pallete. Probably hid it because everyone expected Berserker in her showing more skin.

So about the secret preview card, it's R+ only, right?

Edited by SalShich10N

Brave Hero Charlotte? Hey that's actually really cool, a common path for those actually willing to use her so she gets Sol and some skill. If only she had a unique pallete.

So about the secret preview card, it's R+ only, right?

Yeah, Y!J auctions are reporting it as an R+X, though I can't read the card's number myself.

Yeah, with Charlotte getting sleeves and a tournie promo, she was my top contender for the last black SR... until Kawade purposefully hid it during the stream. Why bother hiding Charlotte? That made me think it was something weird or secret. Though, thinking about it, it's possible the card that he purposefully hid was Seliph, though you'd still think they had come across a single Charlotte SR in all those packs they opened. Oh well.

I do agree that Seliph is amazing. And Charlotte actually looks pretty decent, too. I don't care much for her character at all, but the card's not bad.

I think it's more likely that they were hiding Seliph as you guessed. They didn't bother showing off that many SRs (only the +'s and Sigurd/Lewin), so they might not have cared enough about her.

I"m guessing they were hiding the secret card too. Though I can't see how they would think that we didn't know it was going to be Selice. IT would have only been surprising if it wasn't Selice.

now I can't wait for my cards to come in. only a few more days...

We also have Elto R+, thanks to YAJ getting their hands on cards.

aruberuto1999-img439x599-14748957239jxbc

Oooh, very nice! He wasn't up when I was looking before. I guess I'll have to keep an eye on the auctions and see what else we're missing.

He's probably not going to be as good as eliwood, lacking the immediate costless move as well as guaranteed support, but has value in sigurd decks if you can trigger his move by a bond addition and giving sigurd +10.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

He's probably not going to be as good as eliwood, lacking the immediate costless move as well as gaurenteed support, but has value in sigurd decks if you can trigger his move by a bond addition and giving sigurd +10.

Honestly? As a collector, good.

If I don't happen to pull him, he's that much easier to get if he's not in high demand for the game. The art is gorgeous and how good the card is won't affect my love of it any.

From YJA.

aruberuto1999-img438x599-1474895764ew0sr

Looks like Ethlyn gets the last R+ for Genealogy.

And here's what you should get from the R/SR slot in your packs.

4 Vanilla Rs for Genalogy

Mahnya

Erin

Bridget

Sylvia

4 R+s for Genalogy

Ethlyn

Finn

Raquesis

Eldigan

4 Vanilla Rs for Nohr

Effie

Beruka

Siegbert

Gunter

4R+s for Nohr

Garon

Niles

Felica

Flora

Plus the bonus X+R in Seliph

4 Vanilla Srs for Genealogy

Ayra

Levin

Quan

Arvis

SR+ Genealogy

Sigurd

Deirdre

2 Vanilla Srs for Noh

Anankos

Charlotte

SR+Nohr

4 royals.

Edited by Draxal

Not gonna lie, I think it sucks that Genealogy is only getting 2 SR+'s in it's first set while Nohr gets 4 SR+'s in it's third. Like I get that it's for the panorama, but at least give them alternate art then. It also sucks that FE7 is likely to get the same treatment next set, since Hoshido is gonna get 4 SR+'s to match Nohr. There goes the dream of SR+ Eliwood, Hector, and Lyn :P

Ah well. At least SR+ Sigurd and Deirdre have an amazing joined art.