Cipher Series 6 - Info, News, Leaks, & Discussion: Sep 29: Happy release day! Good luck with your pulls everyone!

Kirie

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping Lando would get a spot in Horse Emblem... but I guess they already have enough horses. >_>

Also, it looks like AmiAmi is processing payment for S6 stuff now! I just sent them payment for my stuff a little bit ago. :3

No Iago and Hans!

Yeah, it looks like the only enemy card we hadn't seen yet was promoted Arete. I wonder if Iago and Hans will get representation in S7 instead. It would be weird to see them in a white-dominated set, but then we did get white Takumi in this one.

Damnnnn Daddy

B06-093N_SAMPLE.png

Huh. So Garon used to be a Paladin, and used Siegfried. Good to know.

He looks pretty old in that card though; is this supposed to be young Garon, or an AU Garon who never got replaced with the slime monster?

Because either way, this implies certain things about his axe.

He looks pretty old in that card though; is this supposed to be young Garon, or an AU Garon who never got replaced with the slime monster?

So... His Axe is an evil axe?

Actually, that Garon is a Cavalier, not a paladin. That means Garon promoted very late into his life.

Ah, are those all the booster cards then for sure? Besides Seliph, no other secret cards?

If there were another secret card, we would have seen it by now, so it's pretty safe to say that Seliph is the only one, yeah.

If there were another secret card, we would have seen it by now, so it's pretty safe to say that Seliph is the only one, yeah.

Aw, bummer. It's my first time buying a box of boosters on amiami and was hoping there may be some other secret cards. So pricey! But oh well.

Thanks for the response!