Cipher Series 6 - Info, News, Leaks, & Discussion: Sep 29: Happy release day! Good luck with your pulls everyone!

Kirie

My boxes came in a day early and I'm so excited! \o/ Pulled Deirdre SR+ and a signed Leo. :3 Lots of other cool cards, too. Made up an album here of a bunch of cards if anyone wants to check it out.

I'll be making a new trading post with new haves/wants once I've kind of gotten my shit together and finished up photos, etc. for the FP article.

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My boxes came in a day early and I'm so excited! \o/ Pulled Deirdre SR+ and a signed Leo. :3 Lots of other cool cards, too. Made up an album here of a bunch of cards if anyone wants to check it out.

I looks like you got all of Draxal's luck - I hope you didn't take mine too!

Congrats though! I'll find out my luck when I get out of work in 3 hours.

I looks like you got all of Draxal's luck - I hope you didn't take mine too!

Congrats though! I'll find out my luck when I get out of work in 3 hours.

As far as I'm concerned, this set brought my luck back to even. :P I'd only pulled 2 SR+s total for all of sets 1-5. Deirdre was the one I wanted most, and Leo was a fun and happy surprise.

Good luck with your pulls later! <3

As far as I'm concerned, this set brought my luck back to even. :P I'd only pulled 2 SR+s total for all of sets 1-5. Deirdre was the one I wanted most, and Leo was a fun and happy surprise.

Good luck with your pulls later! <3

Thanks!

Truthfully, I'm a bit worried because I am due for a balance the other way. This is only my second time buying boxes, but in set 5 I had two boxes and got Roy, Roy SR+, and Eliwood which were my most wanted cards, sooo

Prepared for the worst x3

Alright - the verdict is in - and I'm REALLY due for some bad luck now:

2 Boxes

Sigurd SR+

Xander SR+

Arvis SR

Quan SR

Ayra SR x2 (will trade 1)

Anankos SR (if you want him come get him!)

Xander SR (will trade)

Charlotte SR (will trade)

Leo SR

(will trade any R I have 2 of)

Flora R

Felicia R x2

Garon R x2

Niles R x2

Seigbert R x2

Effie R x2

Eltshan R x2

Ethylin R

Bridget R x2

Lachesis R x2

Finn R x2

Erin/Fury x2

Still need Sigurd SR, Lewyn SR, Camilla SR, Seliph, Finn+ and Felicia+.. but can't complain!

Wouldn't mind a Gunter, either.

Edited by ChibiToastExplosion

well, after all my boxes, I only pulled 3 SR+ cards, and one of them was a duplicate :(. (Sigurd+, why couldn't you have been Diadora+ like I wanted), but my luck was a little better than last time where I pulled 3 Eliwood. I'm still missing 3 of the most expensive cards (looking at you Diadora+, Elise+ and Leo+), so it may be a while before I will finish this set.

My boxes were skewed black for further insult (2 boxes only had 1 genealogy SR!).

From what I can tell, Sigurd, Levin, Arvis, Elise and Charlotte are slightly more rare than the other SRs and Ethrin, Bridget and Felicia are slightly more rare than other Rs

Anankos and Ayra seems to be the most common SRs and Mahnya, Flora, Gunter and Garon being the more common Rs.

This time around the HN and N seem to be pretty even (unlike series 2 where I was missing a HN after 4 boxes!)

well, after all my boxes, I only pulled 3 SR+ cards, and one of them was a duplicate :(. (Sigurd+, why couldn't you have been Diadora+ like I wanted), but my luck was a little better than last time where I pulled 3 Eliwood. I'm still missing 3 of the most expensive cards (looking at you Diadora+, Elise+ and Leo+), so it may be a while before I will finish this set.

My boxes were skewed black for further insult (2 boxes only had 1 genealogy SR!).

From what I can tell, Sigurd, Levin, Arvis, Elise and Charlotte are slightly more rare than the other SRs and Ethrin, Bridget and Felicia are slightly more rare than other Rs

Anankos and Ayra seems to be the most common SRs and Mahnya, Flora, Gunter and Garon being the more common Rs.

This time around the HN and N seem to be pretty even (unlike series 2 where I was missing a HN after 4 boxes!)

That doesn't really match with my boxes at all; maybe I got lucky? :P

With my 4 boxes, I got 2 each of Lewyn, Arvis, Elise, and Charlotte SRs, plus 3 Briggid Rs and a full playset (4) of Ethlyn R and Felicia R (also a Felicia R+, so she's the R card I got the most of!). On the other hand, I only got 1 each of Anankos and Ayra SRs, and also only 1 Mahnya R, Flora R, and Gunter R, though 3 Garon Rs.

I'm pretty sure I've got a decent spread of HNs, but I'll find out for sure once I finish sorting today.

I've got the pages done for Series 6 for the Wiki now.

http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Booster_Set_6:_Storm_of_the_Knights%27_Shadows

http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Starter_Deck_8:_Genealogy_of_the_Holy_War

There might be a few mistakes here and there, so Private Message me if you find any.

Any further questions about rulings for the game can be asked here, where they will most likely get a response.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=53219&page=49

Edited by TheVinceKnight

I got my cards in today! Sadly, didn't get any Fates SR+. I only got one and I don't know who it is. XD Never played Holy War. I guess it's Seliph SR+? Is that worth anything for a trade at all?

I got my cards in today! Sadly, didn't get any Fates SR+. I only got one and I don't know who it is. XD Never played Holy War. I guess it's Seliph SR+? Is that worth anything for a trade at all?

Seliph doesn't have a SR+, so you probably got Sigurd instead. You can check the wiki if you want to be sure.

Edited by Lightchao42

Seliph doesn't have a SR+, so you probably got Sigurd instead. You can check the wiki if you want to be sure.

Ah, yeah, I guess it's R+X? What does that even mean?

Edited by Oscarsome

Ah, yeah, I guess it's R+X? What does that even mean?

Yup, that's Seliph.

It's a secret card in the set, not listed on the official set list. It's actually a preview for the upcoming set 8.

I'm also looking for a Seliph, so if you don't want it, maybe we can trade :D

Yup, that's Seliph.

It's a secret card in the set, not listed on the official set list. It's actually a preview for the upcoming set 8.

I'm also looking for a Seliph, so if you don't want it, maybe we can trade :D

Ah, it's not too good of a card then? XD Not even a SR.

Sure! I'd like that. Do you have any Fates characters to offer? That's really what I want!

Ah, it's not too good of a card then? XD Not even a SR.

Sure! I'd like that. Do you have any Fates characters to offer? That's really what I want!

Well, it does count as a + card, and there are only 1 per box, while regular SR's get 4 - so it's not easy to get! Right now, according to Amenity he goes for about $10 (980 yen) Seliph

Right now the only SR Nohr character I have for trade is Charlotte (and perhaps Anankos), but I have several rares. My trading post is here

Shoot me a private message if interested, at the worst I'd outright buy him if you just want to sell him.

Well, it does count as a + card, and there are only 1 per box, while regular SR's get 4 - so it's not easy to get! Right now, according to Amenity he goes for about $10 (980 yen) Seliph

Right now the only SR Nohr character I have for trade is Charlotte (and perhaps Anankos), but I have several rares. My trading post is here

Shoot me a private message if interested, at the worst I'd outright buy him if you just want to sell him.

Ah, I did get Charlotte SR from this box. I'll let you know if I decide to sell it! I appreciate the info, too. So new to Cipher.

Ah, I did get Charlotte SR from this box. I'll let you know if I decide to sell it! I appreciate the info, too. So new to Cipher.

That's okay! I was new once too - it's a great hobby to be in to! Every one here is really nice.

(But, if anyone else wants to ditch their Seliph, I'm like, totally game)

Edited by ChibiToastExplosion

Alright, I finally got my boxes. I caved in and bought two and it might or might not have been a good choice. Now, before I open them my expectations are:

-Fem Corrin since like conquest my heart is black.

-SR Ayra or SR Elise

-All the gold R cards

-At least one SR+, because since my heart is black I like da bling.

My luck with pulls is usually pretty good, so without any further ado: The first box:

Promo!

lm40hpc.jpg

goddamn it. I'm calling SR Anankos at this point.

R!

bpj3cFD.jpg?1

Both Felicia and Flora nice! Many Holy War ladies, though now that I notice it, most Holy War Rs are female. That's kinda sexist.

SR and +:

ogXPB47.jpg

Nice! now I only need Elise SR and everything is right in the world... right?

So for the first box I got I'd say I had pretty nice luck. I got Xander SR+, which is pretty nice. Now, for the next box!

Promo!

gEnwxJh.jpg

Well shit. I really hope the sleeves and promos are grouped together, because that means I got the same result in 3 50% checks. That'd mean I essentially missed an 88% hit attack. Then again, that would not be the craziest shit that has happened to me in Fire Emblem. Fuck Hoshidorrin. Eliwood is cool, but I'd rather a hector.

Rares!

qydIKFl.jpg

Alright, I pretty much have every R except Effie and Fury now. That's kinda bad because GK Effie is usually a cornerstone in my Conquest teams. I also got Mahnya again instead of Fury, and Fury is cool and alive by the end of chapter 4 while Mahnya is not cool nor alive by the end of chapter 4. Then again, I did got every single other R in two boxes, which is neat.

Finally the SR and +

do2ZAAB.jpg

And I have mixed feeling about this pull. I technically got no new SR for Black cards, and Sigurd as a repeated SR. I did got Alvis to finish the portrait and I also got the motherfucking most expensive card in the set. I think it is as expensive as a whole new box (I think it was 4500 yen that one time it popped on Bigweb).

So while I got almost nothing that I specially wanted, I do like what I got. Leo, Camilla and Xander SR. I got Camilla repeated, I got two different Deirdres. I think someone who plays the game would have loved to get two different Deirdre's. The worst part is that I live in mexico, so trading this to people in the USA would be awfully expensive to me, so I'll have to find out if I can solve it. I'd be pretty willing to give up that Deirdre SR+ and a Camilla SR or Xander SR+ for an Elise SR, Ayra SR, Effie R, Fury R and a FemCorrin promo and Cuan too maybe. (my OCD would trigger if I open my binder to an incomplete portrait of Deirdre and my love for money would prevent me to pay a lot for a Sigurd SR+).

Now if you excuse me, for the rest of tonight I'm going to carefully examine and look at all those N and HN because several have very cool artwork.

Edited by SalShich10N

Very nice pulls! :D I do recommend looking into international shipping for trading; I can't speak for Mexico, but I know that standard international post for letters from both here and the US is actually pretty reasonable, so you might be surprised.

---

Also, FYI everyone, the S6 Card Art Album has now been updated to include Beruka R/N and Shigure HN.

*randomly inserting self into conversation*

Gosh seeing everyone's pulls has me slightly jealous! I've seen so many people pull Camilla and Elise signed and Dierdre SR+. Although the common pulls I have noticed are snagging Sigurd SR+ and Marx SR+!

Good job everyone! All I need to complete my alt artwork set is a Flora R+ but I think everyone is looking for her! XD

Also this set seems more dead as compared to the last few ones? Or maybe I just didn't pay enough attention last time around? I just remember a LOT more trading posts within the first week of the last set ><

*randomly inserting self into conversation*

Gosh seeing everyone's pulls has me slightly jealous! I've seen so many people pull Camilla and Elise signed and Dierdre SR+. Although the common pulls I have noticed are snagging Sigurd SR+ and Marx SR+!

Good job everyone! All I need to complete my alt artwork set is a Flora R+ but I think everyone is looking for her! XD

Also this set seems more dead as compared to the last few ones? Or maybe I just didn't pay enough attention last time around? I just remember a LOT more trading posts within the first week of the last set ><

Don't mind inserting yourself in, we're all happy to talk about Cipher here. :P

I think some people are still getting their cards. After all, it's only a week from release, and slower shipments may take 2-3 weeks to come in.

Ah okay that makes sense too. But I've also noticed on ebay that not many of this set's cards are going up...last set DEFINITELY exploded more on ebay...><

Hopefully everyone pulls the cards they want! And thanks I am always up for talking about Fire Emblem in general too...I just usually stay silent and watch everyone else talk on the forums XD I just love seeing everyone's pulls/their collections!

So while I got almost nothing that I specially wanted, I do like what I got. Leo, Camilla and Xander SR. I got Camilla repeated, I got two different Deirdres. I think someone who plays the game would have loved to get two different Deirdre's. The worst part is that I live in mexico, so trading this to people in the USA would be awfully expensive to me, so I'll have to find out if I can solve it. I'd be pretty willing to give up that Deirdre SR+ and a Camilla SR or Xander SR+ for an Elise SR, Ayra SR, Effie R, Fury R and a FemCorrin promo and Cuan too maybe. (my OCD would trigger if I open my binder to an incomplete portrait of Deirdre and my love for money would prevent me to pay a lot for a Sigurd SR+).

Now if you excuse me, for the rest of tonight I'm going to carefully examine and look at all those N and HN because several have very cool artwork.

Hey I live in Mexico too, actually it's not very expensive to send mail to other countries but as you may know it's very slow :(

I would love to exchange with you but I haven't bought my box yet, (probably the first days of November) and if I don't pull a Deidre SR+ and pull some of the others you want, I will be happy to trade with you if you don't mind waiting till I get mine!

Alright, I finally got my boxes. I caved in and bought two and it might or might not have been a good choice. Now, before I open them my expectations are:

-Fem Corrin since like conquest my heart is black.

-SR Ayra or SR Elise

-All the gold R cards

-At least one SR+, because since my heart is black I like da bling.

My luck with pulls is usually pretty good, so without any further ado: The first box:

Promo!

lm40hpc.jpg

goddamn it. I'm calling SR Anankos at this point.

R!

bpj3cFD.jpg?1

Both Felicia and Flora nice! Many Holy War ladies, though now that I notice it, most Holy War Rs are female. That's kinda sexist.

SR and +:

ogXPB47.jpg

Nice! now I only need Elise SR and everything is right in the world... right?

So for the first box I got I'd say I had pretty nice luck. I got Xander SR+, which is pretty nice. Now, for the next box!

Promo!

gEnwxJh.jpg

Well shit. I really hope the sleeves and promos are grouped together, because that means I got the same result in 3 50% checks. That'd mean I essentially missed an 88% hit attack. Then again, that would not be the craziest shit that has happened to me in Fire Emblem. Fuck Hoshidorrin. Eliwood is cool, but I'd rather a hector.

Rares!

qydIKFl.jpg

Alright, I pretty much have every R except Effie and Fury now. That's kinda bad because GK Effie is usually a cornerstone in my Conquest teams. I also got Mahnya again instead of Fury, and Fury is cool and alive by the end of chapter 4 while Mahnya is not cool nor alive by the end of chapter 4. Then again, I did got every single other R in two boxes, which is neat.

Finally the SR and +

do2ZAAB.jpg

And I have mixed feeling about this pull. I technically got no new SR for Black cards, and Sigurd as a repeated SR. I did got Alvis to finish the portrait and I also got the motherfucking most expensive card in the set. I think it is as expensive as a whole new box (I think it was 4500 yen that one time it popped on Bigweb).

SR+ Deirdre goes for 6000 yen easily. Welcome to the SR+ Deirdre club :P

SR+ Deirdre goes for 6000 yen easily. Welcome to the SR+ Deirdre club :P

6000 yen? Holy crap gotta handle her with care, then.

6000 yen, just to put it into perspective that's enough to buy a whole new booster box without the Amiami discount. That's enough to pay someone's monthly bills. That's enough to feed a family of 4 for two weeks, or one month if they're careful spenders. That's as much as this beautiful, BEAUTIFUL Elphelt figure that just got on Amiami today http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-023220 that I probably won't get because my country's economy will probably crash when Donnald Trump wins because god has forsaken us.

All a single slab of shiny cardboard. TCG world is amazing, isn't it?