Help me pick parent for remain children (Revelation)

Ngtunganh

Here is my choice so far:

-Asugi/Hana

-Hiragi/Oboro

-Percy/Kagero

-Rhajat/Felicia

-Caeldori/Selena

-Midori/Mozu

-Siegbert/Charlotte

-Effie/Velouria

-Shiro/Camilla

-Nyx/Forrest

-Selkia/Setsuna

-Ignatius/Beruka

And here I the list of children I haven't deside yet:

-Kana (+mag -luck mage takent male avatar)

-Nina

-Shigure

-Sopphie

-Ophelia

-Hisame

-Mitama

-Dywer(priority -1 ,I don't like his stat so skip or give him bad mom if you want

Ok that all

Hope for many help as possible!

Edited by Ngtunganh

I'd recommend not pairing two royal units together (i.e. don't pair the avatar and Azura, or Sakura and Leo, for example) to give you as many Dragon Veins as possible.

EDIT: I might recommend Hinoka for Sophie and Flora (Felicia's twin, you get her by getting a turret to level 3) for Kanna.

EDIT 2: Niles and Azura, as well.

Edited by Riobhain

I'd recommend not pairing two royal units together (i.e. don't pair the avatar and Azura, or Sakura and Leo, for example) to give you as many Dragon Veins as possible.

EDIT: I might recommend Hinoka for Sophie and Flora (Felicia's twin, you get her by getting a turret to level 3) for Kanna.

EDIT 2: Niles and Azura, as well.

You can get an unlimited amount of an item from the 'Hidden truths' part 2 DLC that allows you to give any unit Dragon's vein use. Plus, it isn't really necessary to have it on many units.

You should give:

Beruka (or however you spell her english name) to Ignatius. As he has poor speed and access to Wary fighter, she works best for him as her poor speed doesn't hurt him as much as with other kids

Hinoka to Sophie. She gets fairly good stats and growths, plus the bright red hair looks awesome on her

Niles to Shigure/Azura to Nina. They get a +7 spd mod.

Elise to Ophelia. Although her defense is kinda crappy, she gets excellent magic

Peri to Hisame. Decent stats overall

If you have a +mag avatar, either marry Ophelia or Rhajat. Both make good magical moms for Kana.

You can get an unlimited amount of an item from the 'Hidden truths' part 2 DLC that allows you to give any unit Dragon's vein use. Plus, it isn't really necessary to have it on many units.

You should give:

Beruka (or however you spell her english name) to Ignatius. As he has poor speed and access to Wary fighter, she works best for him as her poor speed doesn't hurt him as much as with other kids

Hinoka to Sophie. She gets fairly good stats and growths, plus the bright red hair looks awesome on her

Niles to Shigure/Azura to Nina. They get a +7 spd mod.

Elise to Ophelia. Although her defense is kinda crappy, she gets excellent magic

Peri to Hisame. Decent stats overall

If you have a +mag avatar, either marry Ophelia or Rhajat. Both make good magical moms for Kana.

Thank a lot !

I think I'm gonna follow this

Btw How about Mitama?I forgot to add her on list