End game grinding

Aestury

Is there any other alternative to grinding your already 20/20 units to 20/40. I already have the BooCamp DLC and it's average to say the least. I just wanted to know is there a faster/safer was to grind your units to higher levels or is BooCamp as good as it gets until we get a DLC with paragon scrolls.

I've found it's better an less of a hassle to just grind on (provided you're at Ch.27) one of the final maps which gives all or nearly all level 20 enemies. You get surprisingly a lot of experience from these regular enemies, and I find I'm gaining at least 3-4 levels per map I do! Just take two or four characters, pair them up, and then let them fend off the enemies an you'll find they're getting decent exp an levels. Boo Camp is better for individual exp gain but you have to work for it. If your units are good enough, you should be able to fare well on the high level maps.

One that I use on Revelation is the

map where you fight Gunter

I feel like Boo Camp is better on the harder modes bc Lunatic skirmishes are not a joke and also costs a lot of money not sure if it's worth returns

but on Normal go nuts on skirmishes

I feel like Boo Camp is better on the harder modes bc Lunatic skirmishes are not a joke and also costs a lot of money not sure if it's worth returns

but on Normal go nuts on skirmishes

Yes! This is important. I've also found Hard mode skirmishes pretty manageable but that may just be my ridiculously inflated favouritism units.

Yeah like, I beat Birthright Lunatic easy, no grinding needed, then I go to do postgame before Boo Camp came out and was like, fuck this shit is intense it's harder than the main game wtf? And I look at the chapter 26 location dudes and they're, fucking capped, 44 spd falcos are not exactly what my otherwise ungrinded team want to deal with---hell, Ryoma caps at what, 36? I mean yeah they still get oneshot by Takumi but, you know the layout of 26, it's not the easiest to kite when everything has a billion move and all the doors are open now

Edited by Thor Odinson