Question about Garon

Meh

Might want to put spoilers in the title m8

I assume around 20 years, since Slime Garon was the one who kidnapped Corn, and Corn appears to be in his late teens

Hm, exact quote confirming

That it was Slime Garon doing the kidnapping?

Apparently Xander is the only sibling who remembers Garon from before, and apparently Garon was all happy and stuff with Arete(I believe that's her name?) so I assume around the time she died, and Camilla would've been too young to remember like Xander does.

EDIT: And unless I'm missing something I just realized that actually leaves a big hole involving character ages. Wow.

EDIT2: Did in fact miss something, others do remember Garon from before just not Elise. It happening after Arete died is basically confirmed in the Leo/Elise B support.

Edited by DavidSW

Apparently Xander is the only sibling who remembers Garon from before, and apparently Garon was all happy and stuff with Arete(I believe that's her name?) so I assume around the time she died, and Camilla would've been too young to remember like Xander does.

Doesn't Leon say that Garon used to give him piggyback rides when he was younger? Or is that just something they never covered because I swear in his and Elise's support he mentions how Garon would give him piggyback rides.

Doesn't Leon say that Garon used to give him piggyback rides when he was younger? Or is that just something they never covered because I swear in his and Elise's support he mentions how Garon would give him piggyback rides.

Yeah that's legit, just looked it up.

So I did miss something, don't know where I got the 'only Xander remembers' thing from.

I would say around 20-25 years. Xander is around 28 years of age, and Camila I would put around 20-22. Xander was at least old enough for him to remember what Garon was like, but not even Camilla remembers true Garon, so my guess is shortly before the Concubine war started, Garon started to become possessed. He was definitely dead by the time Corrin was kidnapped because Xander states that he would of never started a war or done something like that unless it was needed or deserved. I imagine before that event Hoshido and Nohr were at least in a peaceful agreement, possibly even allies because it would explain why Sumeragi was comfortable enough to go to Nohr for a diplomatic meeting with his son and not fear the possibility of being killed.

Okay so does Camilla remember or not? According to supports Leo remembers and he's the second youngest.

I thought it was alluded to Xander only knowing him. The problem is the supports were written by different people than who wrote the main plot. if that was the case, then Garon didn't do anything about the concubine wars, which is extremely out of character to what Xander says Garon was like. that is where the difficulty is in deciding what the date of his possession was, because there are so many contradictions and plot holes.