Help with Nina's chapter (paralogue 22)

GuiltyLove

I'll probably end up asking for help a lot in Conquest... I'm on chapter 23 and I heard it only gets harder from here.

I'm just doing some of the paralogues and trying to figure out how to get all of the chests AND beat Nina at the same time. If I send everyone up, there's not enough time to get the people to the sides. Do I have to break the walls? Should I send a group up and another group to the left door?

D: The archers with the shining bow are annoying too

The guy who gets the chest on the right will grab the chest, then run north for a bit before exiting. Nab him while he goes north.

What difficulty are you on?

I was able to trap nina in the topmost chamber (because she would grab the chest in there) then positioned Benny (who takes zero damage) to block the exitway,

I had all the time in the world to get the chests xD.

Then I killed Nina last

I'm playing on Hard Classic. Lunge goes through walls? I'll try it out then.

Doesn't Nina escape through the sides though? She tried escaping through the left side during my attempts. I think my main problem is getting to the thief on the left side who has the Shining Bow

It's not necessary to break the walls, then? The only units that I have with Lunge are Corn and Camilla. Camilla is a Wyvern Lord though, but at least Corrin is a Dread Fighter so that prevents the bow weakness. I like keeping Camilla has a Wyvern Lord though, but those bows... :(

Cammy can do a light dip reclass into the cav tree for shelter+elbow room off the adventurers by the starting room right wall while corin lunges into the sorces by the shining bow chest.

That way you can take your time killing nina/mid room and getting the top right chest thief, and just ignore the bottom left entirely until they return to their people and become free exp.

It's not necessary to break the walls, then? The only units that I have with Lunge are Corn and Camilla. Camilla is a Wyvern Lord though, but at least Corrin is a Dread Fighter so that prevents the bow weakness. I like keeping Camilla has a Wyvern Lord though, but those bows... :(

Keep only 1~2 enemy bowers alive and OHKO. I have said it.

By no means a dead bower can attack Camilla, but she will still go through the wall. (With her supporter in Guard Stance if there is.)

Keep only 1~2 enemy bowers alive and OHKO. I have said it.

By no means a dead bower can attack Camilla, but she will still go through the wall. (With her supporter in Guard Stance if there is.)

^ this works too, I just like reclass dipping into draco/cav tree's way too much.

Now, I'm not saying you should do this, this is just what I did. I skipped the chests. They only have a Shining bow and a seal (Partner Seal?) And it didnt seem worthy enough to go out of my way to get them. I was on Hard Classic, incase you were wondering.

If it was a Killer Bow, I would of gone for it, but, eh Shining Bow is kinda meh, especially since I could just buy one at Silver Rank Armory.

Now, I'm not saying you should do this, this is just what I did. I skipped the chests. They only have a Shining bow and a seal (Partner Seal?) And it didnt seem worthy enough to go out of my way to get them. I was on Hard Classic, incase you were wondering.

If it was a Killer Bow, I would of gone for it, but, eh Shining Bow is kinda meh, especially since I could just buy one at Silver Rank Armory.

they also have 3k gold.

But yeah, rush the first room so you can trap nina in the top room when shes grabbing the chest

Edited by Tribute