What is your friend ID for Brawl so we can duel each other

CGV

Mine is 1547-4903-7127

Zephrion and I battled and it was pretty cool. Who else wants to take me on?

EDIT: My name will be CGV, btw

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4553-9648-0099

Zack

I've never had any problem with telling people my first name online though, it's not like someone can track you JUST with your first name. :P

On most weekends my friend code for Super Smash Bros. Brawl is: 3523-1822-3041 with the name WIST. I do not think I will have access to a fast enough connection to play on week days but I will experiment.

acutally, when u see my name, it's FE 88. CGV is the name i will choose when i choose my character

I am pleased to have been able to play with... those with whom I just played. I look forward to the next time we, and any other members of this forum, have a chance to play together.

EDIT (15.03.2008):

Does anybody mind that I played nearly every match with Marth? If anybody here finds it frustrating to face the same opponent(s) multiple times in a row then I will gladly diversify my character selections.

good game cgv and wist

Edit: If you're most comfortable with marth, then use her. I use Toon Link only on wifi because he's the only character that I'm attached to. I wouldn't get annoyed if you stayed the same fighter or swaped every game. Just focus on showing off :)

yeah u can stick with Marth, i dont mind. Most people stay with one character anyway. It might be better cuz u get better with that one character than so-so with a lot, but hey, I can't choose just one

oh yeah Wist, that one match where we went to sudden death and i was toon link and I hit us both up.... LAME!!! I CANT BELEIVE IT! THAT WAS SOOOO LAME! HOW DID I DIE FIRST!!!!

anyway, yeah good battling with u and MR, and Zeph

I'll get RFoF to get on when she can... she's at work right now

oh and btw, MR, you kick fucking ASS with Toon Link... yikes

I don't mind if you stick with Marth. (Since I use Ike all the time anyway.)

Oh and that 3-Way Sudden Death was pretty funny, though if I knock Marth out, you don't have to stab me in the back CGV. :P

I don't mind if you stick with Marth. (Since I use Ike all the time anyway.)

Oh and that 3-Way Sudden Death was pretty funny, though if I knock Marth out, you don't have to stab me in the back CGV. :P

haha, i was just trying to wail on whoever i was closest to. Besides, i got owned anyway, first one out... I think

Someone stabbed me in the back... Either way, there needs to be a temporary truce rule for this sort of thing. It will last long enough for me to unload an attack on the remaining fighter. Muahahahaha...

oh yeah Wist, that one match where we went to sudden death and i was toon link and I hit us both up.... LAME!!! I CANT BELEIVE IT! THAT WAS SOOOO LAME! HOW DID I DIE FIRST!!!!
I found it quite amusing, I was curious as to how you reacted to that.
Oh and that 3-Way Sudden Death was pretty funny
I'm afraid that I cannot remember that instance with much clarity, which characters were present?

To be honest, I can't remember it that well either... ^^; I think it was Marth, Ike, and whoever CGV was at the time... Maybe Fox...

I really should have saved a replay of that.

To be honest, I can't remember it that well either... ^^; I think it was Marth, Ike, and whoever CGV was at the time... Maybe Fox...

I really should have saved a replay of that.

I think I was Link

haha that rhymes

oh and btw, i'll probably only be on, on the weekends from now on

was it that match when zephiran joined in?

i got kicked out by WiFi, so i apparently missed something awesome ._.

I got kicked out too. I think we all did

My SSBB number is 5284-1067-2386

Name is Wind, if you meet Haze that's my little brother.

If anyone added me say so so I could go ahead add yours.

Just a warning: my brother and I are pretty strong 0v0

pretty strong, eh? Well, I will have to see about that

add me and we will see