What is your friend ID for Brawl so we can duel each other

CGV

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

During weekdays (Sunday night until early Friday afternoon) I will be using the friend code 0688-4964-0332 with the name WIST. My Internet connection will also be very unreliable if somebody else in the house uses the Internet while I am playing. It does, however, appear to be fast enough for smooth play if only I am using the connection. I will still use 3523-1822-3041 on most weekends (this particular connection is ridiculously fast and should not be a cause for latency). I apologize if this inconveniences anybody.

Edit (16.03.2008):

In both locations in which I might play, I am in the same time zone (GMT -5).

Celice and The Wind, I will add you to my weekend friend roster on Friday night. I have every friend code yet listed in this thread added to my weekday friend roster. If somebody uses the weekend connection on a weekday without my having made note of such an irregularity then it is most likely my sister, but I would think the chances of that happening in the immediate future are slim. Again, I apologize if this causes any sort of inconvenience.

Today I learned that if you pit two Ikes who like to Roll-Dodge together, you get a fun (but long) match. ^^;

yeah you're tellin me, yikes

btw, I left cuz I had to pick up RFoF from work

I'll be on next weekend, probably friday

I was sucking too. i had i think one victory with Link and I think that was it

course you guys knew I was going easy on you, right? haha

Spamming Aura Sphere is fun though. :( In case you were wondering, the reason I wasn't doing good (and the reason I sucked with Super Sonic) was because everything was happening a second or 2 after I hit the button, which sucked ass. Also, taunting is for noobs. Real Men Up B when they kill their opponents!

You could perhaps try breaking your shield to stun yourself whenever you kill an opponent. Doing so might make a much bigger impression, especially if you win the match.

As of this posting, I'm only fight girls. And Possibly CGV.

(random pairings don't count)

possibly? HA! you want to battle me and you know it

this weekend we will battle and I will win, cuz Ike pwns all (plus the other 5 i use)

And I'm able to kick both of your asses when I'm using Ike... sometimes.

yeah u better say "sometimes", haha

i'm in the middle of moving a bunch of furniture around so i wont be on too much today, maybe tomorrow

i'm also trying finish metroid prime 3. I just beat Gandraya (cant remember how to spell it) and then got the spider ball

but soon... u will all fall to my blade/whip/kicks and punches/hedgehogness