Your most shameful moment here

blah the Prussian

hey look man you just made an embarrassing post you're going to regret in a few years. so im going to keep this quote for reference.

even tho user above me quoted you already

Hah, I was making a joke this time. At least I know I wont regret being rationally royalist.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i suppose its whenever there's a new came coming out and i do my worst to be a complete asshole and troll.

bonus points if i end up liking the game anyways, looking at you fates.

if we're talking about stuff on other websites, my most shameful moment is not only being a circlejerking tripfag on 4chan, but also dating another circlejerking tripfag.

the relationship was surprisingly pretty well actually despite the person being like, 8 years older then me.

i'd say top that but the dude that had the ass shaving story definitely beats me, but i could be wrong.

Edited by HF Makalov Fanboy Kai

I double-posted in a thread once and got an official warning about it and felt super embarrassed. Clearly I am a dork.

I remember my first warning; I thought the Serenes Police were going to beat the shit out of me or something. Well, not really, but I thought I was actually in trouble.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been trying to keep away from writing stupid things here that I may regret writing later so I think I'm kinda safe here so far.
On the other hand, there was this forum I joined(first forum for me) it was about celebrities and stuff. There was this girl who talked negatively about a certain incident about my 2 most fave celebs and I went rage mode writing a huge paragraph defending 'em and the next thing I knew, I had been contradicting myself over and over and making stupid nonsensical arguments with a stupid-ass logic. I was just a stupid lil' fangirl/kid. Extremely stupid. The funny thing is, I don't even care about 'em celebs anymore.

Being a blind, stupid lil' fangirl was the most shameful thing that ever happened to me.

Edited by BeMine96

Admit my severe sexual and romantic frustrations in front of a group of friends on a Skype chat. Mmm, that was a good one.

I guess also getting into a lengthy discussion with a random Reddit guy who sent me a death threat? Surreal and awkward at the least.

Not my most shameful moment, but it's up there.

Around the age from 9-12 where i thought my country was a complete garbadge can, and i wanted to go away from it as fast as possible. At the time i didn't know that, all along, i was standing on golden soil... I eventually traveled to another country and felt what it was like to go away from the motherland. Now my opinion has changed 100% about my country and i'm proud to say i'm lovin' my days on it!

Edited by Jose_Darkeye

oh jesus mine is kind of one where I LEARNED and INGRAINED IN MYSELF 6 more fucking virtues.

It was one of those personal "WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING" type of things that ended embarrassingly.

Mine was getting arrested for little reason other than unfair speculation by the "Police Officer". I Blabed and blabed without realizing and fully understanding my rights (I live in "Merica"). I probably shouldn't have said that. Anway, a close second is necro-posting on this site. Wait. Am I safe to post this? (I'm scared)

• 1 month later...

oh boy i don't think i've said anything too offensive on here yet but off-site I'VE GOT PLENTY

• asking my grade 6 crush to the halloween dance and crying for three hours in front of everyone after he rejected me
  • admitting to a skype group that my biggest fear was that nobody would ever love me, followed by me leaving chat and going invisible for 3 days
  • going on a road trip with my best friend when i was 10 and pointing outside at a nice shady area and saying "that looks like a nice place to have a picnic" only to be answered with "that's a graveyard"
  • throwing up at a hotpot party when i was six
  • running to my mom's car with a pokemon handbook that a friend lent me in my hand, then proceeding to slip and fall into a puddle of mud and burst out bawling in front of seven families picking up their children
  • needing to be excused for almost two class periods because i coughed too hard in class while i was still a bit sick and got a massive nosebleed and had to have a nurse pinch my nose the entire time
  • starting a shugo chara ship war on gaiaonline when i was nine amuxikutoforever
  • going to hong kong and shopping in a store for gym shorts when this really attractive clerk started talking me up but my cantonese was so awful i was looking around frantically for my mom to bail me out, and when she finally came over she said "ohh she's just embarrassed because a YOUNG MAN is talking to her!!!1" cue me running out of the store into the 30 degree weather, bumping into a man and apologizing several times in english, then almost crying out of embarrassment when my sister later informed me he was laughing
  • eating cup ramen at 1:30 am

i also cannot beat the ass-shaving story