Japan gets new 3DS themes based on the poll results (+ Festival Scramble CGs)

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we got Midori and Shigure, didn't we? Anything is possible if you believe!

I was mistaken anyway, it'll be two women and two men, haha. I confused it with the 3DS theme.

Wait, Midoriko and Shigure got CGI art? When, where and why?

I was mistaken anyway, it'll be two women and two men, haha. I confused it with the 3DS theme.

Wait, Midoriko and Shigure got CGI art? When, where and why?

Here's all the CG's. I don't remember the poll results, but it looks like it was top 2 of each gender and then Shigure and Midori for some reason

http://imgur.com/a/gSALV

I really like what everyone is wearing, but the kids all look a little. . . off? I mean, maybe I'm just not used to seeing them all with dark hair or something. I think the beach CG's looked much better, but I dunno.

Here's all the CG's. I don't remember the poll results, but it looks like it was top 2 of each gender and then Shigure and Midori for some reason

According to this translation, Anna said Shigure and Midori are "secret winners"... What a well-thought-out excuse to put those two into the DLC.

http://fateswartable.tumblr.com/post/141128943454/hoshido-festival-dlc-translation-intro

Oh well, I'm more hyped for next week's release since the first gen winners are the ones I'm attached to the most.

Edited by RidellCrimea

According to this translation, Anna said Shigure and Midori are "secret winners"... What a well-thought-out excuse to put those two into the DLC.

http://fateswartable.tumblr.com/post/141128943454/hoshido-festival-dlc-translation-intro

Oh well, I'm more hyped for next week's release since the first gen winners are the ones I'm attached to the most.

It matches the well-thought-out excuse to put them in the game.

Anyway, I'm guessing it'll be the contest winners and then two that the artists or someone else like personally.

Well would you look at that, there they are. And they're below other kids, so it might just be the developers' favorites, just like you said. I wonder if we can expect six pictures of the first generation then, and who the extra two would be in that case.

Also, I just realized Nina is reading a whole bunch of nothing.

It does feel a bit weird to have a DLC dedicated to kids. I mean, even excluding the poor implementation, the most popular one of them is Nina, and she's ranked 10:th.

Well would you look at that, there they are. And they're below other kids, so it might just be the developers' favorites, just like you said. I wonder if we can expect six pictures of the first generation then, and who the extra two would be in that case.

Also, I just realized Nina is reading a whole bunch of nothing.

It does feel a bit weird to have a DLC dedicated to kids. I mean, even excluding the poor implementation, the most popular one of them is Nina, and she's ranked 10th.

Bit of a step down from their Awakening popularity, huh? I'm withholding judgement for now though. Sloppy (and that's putting it lightly) implementation aside, I actually like quite a few of the kids as characters and I'm pretty interested in the premise of the DLC.

I hope they go top 5 or top 6. And I wonder what they'll do about Femcorrin. Hair dye like everyone else?

She probably won't get a CG. The Robins didn't.

If they do the same thing they did for the kids, it'll be Top 2 plus devs choice. My money's on Azura and Kaze.

She probably won't get a CG. The Robins didn't.

If they do the same thing they did for the kids, it'll be Top 2 plus devs choice. My money's on Azura and Kaze.

Well they chose Midori and Shigure for the kids, so that's the most likely scenario.

When does Halloween Scramble come out again?

Hoshido really got screwed over.

As a Birthright only player it seems that this dlc is one of those that I'll avoid.

Most likely avoid the other too as Ryoma x Scarlet teasing yet still no marriage option for them is too much pain to bear.

I want Scarlet!Shiro, darn it!

Edited by Pretty_Handsome

Well they chose Midori and Shigure for the kids, so that's the most likely scenario.

When does Halloween Scramble come out again?

Next week.

So its looks like the parent-child support In this dlc is just with the winners , thats to bad =(

No, the married convos are only with the winners, but all kids get unique convos with all their parents. Someone starter translating Xander/Fem!Corrin's family, and neither Siegbert nor Kana were chosen: https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/4amp2g/hoshido_festival_dlc_translated_xandersiegbert/

I can only guess that for the two "wild cards" I suppose, IS maybe went with ones they liked.

So be honest, I don't mind. They gave illustrations to the Top 2 of each gender, just like Awakening, so it's not like it's unfair. They put in the fan's Top 2 so if they maybe wanted to put in a couple of their favorites in, I see no issue.

Awalenimg.didn't have split paths.

Birthright players are getting the short end of the stick here. Worse yet is that Birthright has 2 kids that scored higher than the 2 chosen over them.

Seriously?

Next week.

No, the married convos are only with the winners, but all kids get unique convos with all their parents. Someone starter translating Xander/Fem!Corrin's family, and neither Siegbert nor Kana were chosen: https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/4amp2g/hoshido_festival_dlc_translated_xandersiegbert/

Next week.

Thats great thanks for the source. I cant wait to see some new dialogue between my spouse and my little kanna

In the XanderxKana support, Xander says swang. That doesn't sound like a real word, but it apparently is and now I'm going insane.

Awalenimg.didn't have split paths.

Birthright players are getting the short end of the stick here. Worse yet is that Birthright has 2 kids that scored higher than the 2 chosen over them.

Seriously?

Tell me about it. In the Hoshido themed Scramble, the CG's are for...two Conquest characters, three neutral characters and one Birthright character. Because everyone who likes Hoshido is a dirty weeb apparently...

Anyway, I'll just be here waiting for the Azura and Takumi translations...

Edited by Phillius

I'm kinda hoping that for the Nohrian festival, we get 3 Hoshido only units and then three neutral units. I am presuming we will get Azura, Kaze and Jakob as the neutrals if that is the case. As for Hoshidans, I just hope we don't get another Takumi, we already have enough of him IMO.

I'm kinda hoping that for the Nohrian festival, we get 3 Hoshido only units and then three neutral units. I am presuming we will get Azura, Kaze and Jakob as the neutrals if that is the case. As for Hoshidans, I just hope we don't get another Takumi, we already have enough of him IMO.

Pretty sure they'll go for the four most popular first generation characters and then possibly add two more, probably Azura and Suzukaze. That would mean we get Xander, Leo, Camilla and Oboro.

One of these things is not like the other...

Pretty sure they'll go for the four most popular first generation characters and then possibly add two more, probably Azura and Suzukaze. That would mean we get Xander, Leo, Camilla and Oboro.

One of these things is not like the other...

If the siblings get CGs, I'm still calling bullshit. They've already had two bits of DLC dedicated to them (Royal Royale and Beach Brawl) as well as a CG each. It would be better if they gave them to non-sibling characters since I'm really starting to feel like they're being over-exposed, even when accounting for their importance to the plot.

Edited by Phillius

If the siblings get CGs, I'm still calling bullshit. They've already had two bits of DLC dedicated to them (Royal Royale and Beach Brawl) as well as a CG each. It would be better if they gave them to non-sibling characters since I'm really starting to feel like they're being over-exposed, even when accounting for their importance to the plot.

Hey I didn't think about that, that's right. Still, that'd give us Joker and Zero, and I'm not sure I want that, either. If they skip the royals and Azura though for whatever reason, we get both Oboro and Flora, and that'd be pretty sweet.

Strange, they're over-exposed but lack depth. It's actually pretty amazing.

Taste glorious nhorian supremacy hoshidan scum.

(The Nina/Ophelia CGI's are pretty goddamn adorable you can't even be mad)

I'unno, there's nothing in the book and I can't tell where her hair begins. Also dirty socks.

I'm just kidding, I like the pictures, although Foleo looks...off. Like, chibi off.

Strange, they're over-exposed but lack depth. It's actually pretty amazing.

The wonders of bad writing.

I'unno, there's nothing in the book and I can't tell where her hair begins. Also dirty socks.

I'm just kidding, I like the pictures, although Foleo looks...off. Like, chibi off.

The artwork isn't bad by any means,, but it's nowhere near as good as the beach or Awakening ones and the anatomy seems pretty fucked with only Dwyer looking normal. Shigure has been skipping leg day, Midori and Forrest have T-Rex arms, Ophelia has bigger...tracts of land than her in-game portrait would suggest and although Nina looks alive, I can assure you that she has died from a broken neck.

Edited by Phillius