Caster

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been here for 6 years

Most of who I remember is gone. .n.

hmmm same

amelia, soluna, astra, jb lux and iris(though i think i saw her the other day) are a few i dont see around anymore. lumi, guill, soul, furet and roxas are really the only few i remember that are still around

=[

literally what I picked

<3

ur weird

Have you looked in a mirror lately?

Can I call you Chen?

I am not worthy of being called such.

I do not know you.

I was never with you.

Who are you?

Yo Soph

hi

so yeah i almost got into a car crash because some asshole was going like 40 in a fucking school zone and gave me no warning whatsoever that he was even going by me so yeah fuck this state or something

i might just turn this into a thread where i talk about random shit or rant cause fuck idk

look when i'm just trying to get to school alive and someone spontaneously shoots past me at like 4 times my speed I'm going to want to break someone

wanna hear a joke

new england drivers

hope you don't like people putting on turn signals ever and the only time they're ever on is when they accidentally leave it on FOR LIKE A FUCKING MILE

i'm not even joking

I live in Florida and it's really bad, too many old people who won't accept they shouldn't be driving anymore and too many young people who think they're invincible makes for unfun roads.

I must feel stupid as someone who insults other car drivers who don't drive the allowed speed.

It happened to me twice today. I showed them my middlefinger.

Yes, I'm an asshole behind the steering wheel.

I drive pretty fast (up to 200 kph since there's no speed limit in my country), but I never ever have risked other people yet muss less caused an accident.

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach