Boss Critical Quotes?

Abysswalker25

Hey I was curious how many of these are in the game because when I was playing Revelation, one of the NPC bosses had their own critical quote(s?). Do all bosses have these or certain ones?

For the boss in question, massive Revelation spoiler so read at your own risk!

Sumeragi triggered Astra and said something like "Now it ends!". I don't remember what it exactly was, but I know he has crit quotes, at least.

Back in Awakening, I know Validar had one, which is why I am curious if more bosses have these. But it might be hard to gather them up without some cheating or some way to force them to trigger skills/crits. Or just being lucky.

Candace and Nichol have some, I believe- they have cut-ins, at least -but I don't know if they keep them once captured and made to serve you.

As far as Revelations spoilers go,

Arete and Mikoto

also have cut-ins, so I presume there's quotes to go with those.

Garon yells "DIE!" when he gets a crit. As if we needed more ways to compare him to Ganon... :P

Candace and Nichol have some, I believe- they have cut-ins, at least -but I don't know if they keep them once captured and made to serve you.

As far as Revelations spoilers go,

Arete and Mikoto

also have cut-ins, so I presume there's quotes to go with those.

Garon yells "DIE!" when he gets a crit. As if we needed more ways to compare him to Ganon... :P

Interesting. I actually have a captured Nichol, so I'll give him a killer axe and report my findings back to you.

Also its likely Iago and Hans have quotes as well, since I heard they might've once upon a time been recruitable.

Edit: I can confirm Nichol has a cut-in, however he doesn't speak for some reason.

Edited by Abysswalker25

Interesting. I actually have a captured Nichol, so I'll give him a killer axe and report my findings back to you.

Also its likely Iago and Hans have quotes as well, since I heard they might've once upon a time been recruitable.

They don't have cut-in portraits, so unlikely.

Too bad that only Nichol and Candace are the only capturable bosses that have cut ins, because during my Birthright runs, Kumagera did alot of crits and it felt abit empty...

also I wonder now if the final bosses have quotes at least

Hey I was curious how many of these are in the game because when I was playing Revelation, one of the NPC bosses had their own critical quote(s?). Do all bosses have these or certain ones?

For the boss in question, massive Revelation spoiler so read at your own risk!

Sumeragi triggered Astra and said something like "Now it ends!". I don't remember what it exactly was, but I know he has crit quotes, at least.

Back in Awakening, I know Validar had one, which is why I am curious if more bosses have these. But it might be hard to gather them up without some cheating or some way to force them to trigger skills/crits. Or just being lucky.

Whoa, that's soooo cool!

Just like his son, Ryoma!

• 1 month later...