Recollection of Foam [Translation] (Complete)

bearaby

anankos too op, pls nerf lol

i mean... im fine for 3 worlds is exist, but... every children from different worlds totally cracked me up, IntSys need to move on from Awakening plot, i mean it

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anankos too op, pls nerf lol

i mean... im fine for 3 worlds is exist, but... every children from different worlds totally cracked me up, IntSys need to move on from Awakening plot, i mean it

Someone please put Anakos in Smogon's AG tier. He's too powerful even for the Uber tier and Mega Rayquaza needs a roommate. Anyway they really do need to move on. This dlc's plot feels like a more nonsensical version of The Future Past. Please don't do this again IntSys.

Edited by Frelia

@Frelia: your comment when you mention mega Rayquaza cracked me up lmao

in the other side... the last 2 videos is up!!

i still cant understan the plots about "different worlds"

someone halp me pls

Astral Plane connect different worlds. Deeprealms are a part of it.

It's pretty similar to the outrealms, but the Astral Dragons live there.

@LoboKD001: Yes. Didn't you notice there's more than three hearts in that final battle?

Edited by JupiterKnight

i just finished watch the video, so the point is....

-2 omega yato in 1 "world" so hax

-human anankos finally appeared again, and looks like he still have normal consciousness before, and after the battle

-lilith is safe (because she live in astral plane, that means anankos cant harm her)

-now i understand about different worlds, the children is indeed from different world, because anankos didnt satisfied even after conquering 3 world, so he decide to kill 20++ worlds (confirmed anankos is sadisctic)

im sorry im not really good in japanese lol

overall the plot is SOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOO decent, actually the plot was good, but when Shigure mentioned "different worlds" i totally lost it, it doesnt make sense at all, 3 worlds is much better than 20++ worlds, GDI IntSys

PS: the illustration make me cry aaaaaa ;__;

Astral Plane connect different worlds. Deeprealms are a part of it.

It's pretty similar to the outrealms, but the Astral Dragons live there.

@LoboKD001: Yes. Didn't you notice there's more than three hearts in that final battle?

no cuz i havent watched the video yet.

We have a total of four main versions. Birthright, Conquest, Successful Revelation, and Failed Revelation. Successful Revelation never came to pass for this DLC. 4 main parallel worlds with their own respective sub-versions.

Birthright

1. Shiro world
  2. Kiragi world
  3. And etc etc for every child

Conquest

1. Seigbert world
  2. Forrest world
  3. Etc Etc for every child

Successful Revelation.

Failed Revelation

1. Forever alone Shigure.
  2. Anankos wins and decides to invade the Birthright and Conquest Versions and all their different variations.
  3. Forever alone Shigure brings together all the scattered protoss tribes the children for the final confrontation.

So the second Branch of Fate starts right before The Hero of Time and the seven sages fight Ganondorf and if they win we get Wind Walker; if we loss we get Link to the Past Kamui and the 8 Royals fight Anankos. If they win we get the happy Revelation ending. Or we can pay more money and get the sad ending!

Man...I think I am starting to understand why Corrin decided to join Smash. Still though...I can't wait to go home and play this. I really should have brought my 3DS with me.

... what? I don't... WHAT?!

so we have more than 20 worlds instead of just 3 worlds with birthright, conquest and revelation?

I thought as such as we know that the Scrambles are based off alternate Hoshido and Nohr that apparently our characters don't exist in.

While there is canon they at least made it so all player paths are sub-canon as in they exist but aren't the ones that the devs focus on.

I thought as such as we know that the Scrambles are based off alternate Hoshido and Nohr that apparently our characters don't exist in.

While there is canon they at least made it so all player paths are sub-canon as in they exist but aren't the ones that the devs focus on.

I believe the festivals happen at the post-ending continuity of unknown path taken.

Hmm...

I'm a bit hesitant with the whole "same world, parallel universe" thing. Sure, they may want to portray Anankos being a powerful, dimensional hopping world eater that annihilates planets for breakfast., but for some reason, it just seems off. Maybe I'm not feeling it because this sort of thing has been done before (Bravely Default, how the latter half of that game was a pain...) Why did not Shigure just get all the kids from one universe from that timeline (Birthright and Conquest) instead of picking one kid across different ones (Birthright 1, Birthright 2, etc.)?

I think I would be more satisfied if there were three worlds for this "Future Past" scenario. All the Hoshido kids came from Birthright, all the Nohr kids came from Conquest, and Shigure came from a failed Revelations. Maybe the multiple worlds thing was meant to be a plot twist, but by just going off the text, but again, perhaps I'm just not feeling it.

Of course, I can't really pass final judgement until it is released stateside and localized, and when I'm immersed in the story we'll see where the trip takes me. However, right now, this really does seem to be a rehashed version of Future Past, an expanded story, but standalone in that we can't use our main characters.

Edited by Sire

I think the reason it feels off with Anankos is that he's not established to be an ultimate dimension-eating villain, he's just another powerful dragon, and one that's not supposed to be to the level of Naga. This DLC however throws that out the window as he's given abilities that seem like they'd far surpass Naga and other major villains, and he's going to use those abilities eliminate all dimensions that the world of Fates exists in because he's suddenly able to do that. It's basically trying to make him bigger then what he's supposed to be, and it does feel forced as it wasn't necessary for them to go that route and throw a bunch of powers onto him as their Future Past 1.5 plot demanded.

Same with having multiple worlds that the kids were dragged from. The story didn't need multiple universes of different Birthright and Conquests, it just needed one of each to work alongside the successful and failed Revelation timelines. Yet for some reason they felt that adding a bunch of universes to the plot to make it grander, and instead it feels like they added too much unnecessary complexity to it.

Okay, um... whoa.

Let's see if I got it right: This takes place after the main story's ending. Shigure's world's Anankos decided to invade other worlds, but some of those worlds had survivors, who banded together to purify Anankos. Purified Anankos then realized his mistakes and....restored their parents and other downed allies? Weird, I thought Revelations Anankos isn't powerful enough to raise the dead.

I think the parallel world thing gets weirder. It was weird enough with all those canon-ish My Castle visits (anyone who visited enough castles would see enough of the future to know they're screwed either way, which should in turn make all Corrins pick only Revelation), and now we have this.

But I do appreciate having Anankos destroy 20+ worlds. I think Awakening's multiple timelines have weakened the severity of killing people, since a destroyed world can be made up by the fact that there are a thousand more out there (Grima doesn't seem to be able to warp without Naga's portal). Chrom dead? Grab another from the past! By giving this Anakos the ability to kill multiple worlds, things are suddenly serious again.

​

Also, yay for Odin's stone actually doing something. His weapons and "spells" often seem fradulent.

This is so confusing. It's still a touching story, though. May consider buying this. I think this is the only chance to control 20+ units in a single map, and there's double Kanna!

EDIT - Kind of off-topic, but I noticed that Shigure did sing here. I didn't notice that until now, but Yoshimasa Hosoya voiced all of Robin, Shigure and Yashiro, and the latter two require singing.

Edited by nocturnal YL

I think the reason it feels off with Anankos is that he's not established to be an ultimate dimension-eating villain, he's just another powerful dragon, and one that's not supposed to be to the level of Naga. This DLC however throws that out the window as he's given abilities that seem like they'd far surpass Naga and other major villains, and he's going to use those abilities eliminate all dimensions that the world of Fates exists in because he's suddenly able to do that. It's basically trying to make him bigger then what he's supposed to be, and it does feel forced as it wasn't necessary for them to go that route and throw a bunch of powers onto him as their Future Past 1.5 plot demanded.

Same with having multiple worlds that the kids were dragged from. The story didn't need multiple universes of different Birthright and Conquests, it just needed one of each to work alongside the successful and failed Revelation timelines. Yet for some reason they felt that adding a bunch of universes to the plot to make it grander, and instead it feels like they added too much unnecessary complexity to it.

To be fair, in this case, it's basically multiple Anankos joining together - kind of like people's theory about Grima being a fusion of multiple Earth dragons and that's why he's so powerful. In the final stage, you can see the multiple Anankos hearts' in the background.

I guess they wanted to make this final battle even grander than the one in Revelation, and that's probably where the idea of the multiple Anankos hearts becoming a multi-world destroying Anankos came from.

Can I ask a question, who the hell is Ryurai?

As far as I know, Ryuurei is...

The King of Valla, the one that Anankos killed to get his throne and lands. Before Anakos went crazy, they were friends.

He's also Azura's dead father.

As far as I know, Ryuurei is...

The King of Valla, the one that Anankos killed to get his throne and lands. Before Anakos went crazy, they were friends.

He's also Azura's dead father.

Oh, now I am sad.

But at least we know poppa zura.

To be fair, in this case, it's basically multiple Anankos joining together - kind of like people's theory about Grima being a fusion of multiple Earth dragons and that's why he's so powerful. In the final stage, you can see the multiple Anankos hearts' in the background.

I guess they wanted to make this final battle even grander than the one in Revelation, and that's probably where the idea of the multiple Anankos hearts becoming a multi-world destroying Anankos came from.

Plus the whole point of the song was always to weaken him, so we wouldn't know how powerful he was in the past either. Even in the final battles Azura stills sings the songs which all weaken him and his main puppets.