Recollection of Foam [Translation] (Complete)

bearaby

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 6, the final chapter, is finally up. Sorry for taking so long, things happened. Things like Ryoma's Astra and 2% crit and frustration. I hope it answered any questions you may have had. If there's anything you'd like to clarify, please do ask.

I hope you enjoyed it, and thanks for reading. Maybe I'll see you in the next DLC, if there is one. Have a nice day.

Chapter 6, the final chapter, is finally up. Sorry for taking so long, things happened. Things like Ryoma's Astra and 2% crit and frustration. I hope it answered any questions you may have had. If there's anything you'd like to clarify, please do ask.

I hope you enjoyed it, and thanks for reading. Maybe I'll see you in the next DLC, if there is one. Have a nice day.

I just have a question, In the end the Revelation path parents are revived after Anankos defeat right? Shigure stay at that world? And In the ending scene it show two Kannas why is that?

Thank you for the translations! Despite looking like a rehashed Future Past, it still seems a fair enough story to pick up (alongside the rewards for completing the maps).

Now to wait patiently for it to release over here to see the any localization differences and get my hands on the gameplay itself.

I just have a question, In the end the Revelation path parents are revived after Anankos defeat right? Shigure stay at that world? And In the ending scene it show two Kannas why is that?

Everyone's parents were revived after Anakos' defeat, yes. They all belong to different worlds, and went back to the worlds they came from. The place they were at during the entire DLC was Shigure's world, and he stayed there.

I think they just showed the 2 Kannas for no real reason other than cuteness and for Shigure to say the "passcode", the "nice to meet you, Kanna".

Everyone's parents were revived after Anakos' defeat, yes. They all belong to different worlds, and went back to the worlds they came from. The place they were at during the entire DLC was Shigure's world, and he stayed there.

I think they just showed the 2 Kannas for no real reason other than cuteness and for Shigure to say the "passcode", the "nice to meet you, Kanna".

I dont know maybe the last scene represent a mirror between 2 parallels Revelations path where shigure meet kanna depending of your gender.

It sounds pretty interesting!

Thank you for your time into translating this!!!

I was a little hesitant about the multiple worlds, but I suppose it only makes sense considering how F!Corrin could be the parent too, and Kana as a sibling, etc. and that'd just make things seem a lot more difficult that it should be. I think IS took a reasonable approach about it.

• 4 weeks later...