Child Scramble Convo Topic

Abvora

Now thay I think about it, I remember Lucina winning.

But didn't Female Robin rank pretty high?

She was second, yep.

As to the new Chrom x Robin, I thought it was M!Corrin x Azura? Or are we the new M!Robin x Lucina? I'd kind of rather be associated with M!Robin x Lucina, the Chrobin fans were terrifying.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She was second, yep.

As to the new Chrom x Robin, I thought it was M!Corrin x Azura? Or are we the new M!Robin x Lucina? I'd kind of rather be associated with M!Robin x Lucina, the Chrobin fans were terrifying.

They still are, quite frankly.

And when I mentioned LeoxF!Corrin as the new ChromxF!Robin, I meant in terms of popularity.

Remeber how the Leo fangirls reacted when it was revealed that Leo had feelings for Camilla?

Edited by Water Mage

In awakening the most popular OTP was ChromxF!Robin and M!RobinxLucina was very popular too. To be fair M!Robin was more of a launcher of a thousand ship really.

In Fates it's seem M!CorrinxAzura is being shipped hard (I'm one of them even though I don't have the game yet). Ironically it seems that F!Corrin is the launcher of a thousand ship this time around, more so than M!Corrin.

In Japan at least the OT3 is Leo, Takumi and F!Corrin

Edited by FoliFF

This is just speaking from my limited experience, but from what I've seen of fan arts, Azura and Corrin are not nearly as popular as either of the two main ships from Awakening. There is, however, a ludicrous amount of Xander and Femui together.

I dunno, I think Takumi/female!avatar is the next Chrom/avatar (going by fanart and fanfics, of course). Although if anything, Takumi/Leon or Azura/avatar is the new Chrom/avatar (again, based on fanart and fanfics).

So... I'm guessing no one heard of Lucina/avatar fanboys (or in my case lately, Chrom/Sumia fangirls/boys), huh? I thought they were worse but whatever.

Edited by December Knight

This is just speaking from my limited experience, but from what I've seen of fan arts, Azura and Corrin are not nearly as popular as either of the two main ships from Awakening. There is, however, a ludicrous amount of Xander and Femui together.

Going by fanart if anything F!Corrin beats M!Corrin by a long shot. At least in Japan, dunno how it looks in the US.

According to Pixiv, Femui's more popular than Mamui, but they get about the same amount of fanart on deviantart, twitter and tumblr. I think Pixiv is mostly female-dominated, which would slant the work they get in favor of Femui. Which could also be why M!Corrin x Azura doesn't have as much fanart as Femui's ships on that site--though it still has a fair amount there, and it's got a lot on other sites, too. Azura also ranked first in that marriage poll Famitsu held, IIRC.

So I think demographics makes them look less popular than they are. I mean, Takumi/Femui fanart is pretty high on Pixiv, but he's way less popular as a marriage option over here because people don't like him as much. Ships that are popular on both sides of the ocean are the ones I'd say are the new "Awakening ships", and those look to be Xander/Femui and Mamui/Azura.

How did we get on this topic

Edited by Abvora

Man, am I glad my M!Robin, F!Robin and Chrom ships are pretty much ignored by fandom at large. No such luck with my Lucina ship, but you can't win them all.

On the topic at hand, I really like a lot of these conversations, though I wish some of the variable parent ones focused less on recapping their S Supports. In general, I really liked Takumi-Kiragi, Oboro-Kiragi, Azura-Kana, Corrin-Shigure, Charlotte-Siegbert, Shura-Kana, Takumi-Kana, and pretty much all of Shiro's. Rhajat-Kana was surprisingly sweet (and un-stalkerish). And Sakura-Kana is just hilarious. Now I just have to wait for Benny-Kana and Odin-Ophelia, if those happen.

I want to see this supports:

Kanna/Peri : lets see if kanna became a heartless killer dragon like her mother.

Selena/Kanna: Tsun dragon daughter.

Felicia/Kanna: Clumsy dragon daughter.

Charlotte/Kanna: Goldigger dragon.

Anna/Kanna: Female Smaug.

Since so far we have little data of her supports with any of her posible mothers and its look like she inherit her mothers personality.

Edited by Sieghart

Today I bring you Rinkah/Asugi: http://nanigma.tumblr.com/post/141450063002/rinkahasugi

I actually like this one a lot. Though you would think Rinkah would have objected to Saizo's hogging of their son earlier.

Rinkah: I see, the way you were raised as a child has left an impression on you.

Rinkah then went on to become Hoshido's most esteemed psychologist.

I wholeheartedly agree, and I even said as much. However, the way they go about it and how casually they mention something like Leo being in love with Camilla just makes me question just how they view something like family or relationships in general; that comment really added nothing to any of the characters, but was instead just thrown out there, and not in a way that would enable them to make some sweet moolah out of the people who are into that sort of thing.

Perhaps I should've been clearer; they way it was written was done so almost instinctively, because that's what they've been doing. It's their work; I'm sure a few get a kink out of it, but most of them just don't care because it's what they've been doing.

Rinkah: I see, the way you were raised as a child has left an impression on you.

Rinkah then went on to become Hoshido's most esteemed psychologist.

But that's Silas's job!

Convo's been added to the OP, thanks!

Someone's done part of Azura/Kiragi.

Aqua!Kisaragi: You see, Animals gather and relax around me when I sing.

Aqua: …Animals gather around you when you sing?

Aqua!Kisaragi: Yup! That’s why it becomes handy when I hunt. I lure them with my song and then I shoot them with my bow!

(the blog also has other convos but all of them have been posted in this thread, the blog is http://jokerthebutler.tumblr.com/)

Aqua!Kisaragi: Yup! That’s why it becomes handy when I hunt. I lure them with my song and then I shoot them with my bow!

(the blog also has other convos but all of them have been posted in this thread, the blog is http://jokerthebutler.tumblr.com/)

So they basically stole the one non-hole related thing Setsuna had going for her?

Femui/Ophelia: http://dekodomo.tumblr.com/post/141457971965/ophelia-and-fcorrins-hoshido-scramble

Wow, that feels kind of mean to the animals (and will definitely make Shigure cry). Save the forest animals, don't marry Takumi to Aqua :P:

Edited by Sunwoo

Kiragi sweetie don't do that please. That's really creepy and mean to the animals.