Child Scramble Convo Topic

Abvora

Someone's done part of Azura/Kiragi.

Aqua!Kisaragi: You see, Animals gather and relax around me when I sing.

Aqua: Animals gather around you when you sing?

Aqua!Kisaragi: Yup! Thats why it becomes handy when I hunt. I lure them with my song and then I shoot them with my bow!

(the blog also has other convos but all of them have been posted in this thread, the blog is http://jokerthebutler.tumblr.com/)

Kiragi becomes a Yandere if Camilla is his mother, and uses his singing to hunt forest innocent animals if Azura is his mother...

Kiragi is more than dangerous than I thought.

Edited by Water Mage

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is Kagero/Shiro: http://nanigma.tumblr.com/post/141506687172/kageroshiro

To think that Shiro would ever become an art connoisseur..

I think that's the best one so far, along with Beruka and Mitama. Really cute and treats both characters with respect and builds upon their relationship in a way that doesn't sound incredibly forced. There's also no "because I'm your parent/daughter/son, we/you/I should..."

Bravo, I say.

I think that's the best one so far, along with Beruka and Mitama. Really cute and treats both characters with respect and builds upon their relationship in a way that doesn't sound incredibly forced. There's also no "because I'm your parent/daughter/son, we/you/I should..."

Bravo, I say.

I wouldn't call it the best, but it's definitely a cut above the norm.

Edited by Abvora

I wouldn't call it the best, but it's definitely a cut above the norm.

Which one would you call the best, then? I'm very disappointed - but not surprised - by the quality of the supports so far, so this one definitely sticks out.

Which one would you call the best, then? I'm very disappointed - but not surprised - by the quality of the supports so far, so this one definitely sticks out.

Peri/Soleil, Azura/Kana, Xander/Siegbert, Corrin/Shigure, and Charlotte/Siegbert are my top five right now. There's some pretty notable character development for the people involved, the supports are rather heartwarming, and they either focus on something new for the characters or twist their "gimmick" in an interesting way (whereas most of these either play the gimmick straight or revolve around the parents' A/S supports). I'd definitely consider Beruka/Mitama and Kagero/Shiro top ten material, though.

Peri/Soleil, Azura/Kana, Xander/Siegbert, Corrin/Shigure, and Charlotte/Siegbert are my top five right now. There's some pretty notable character development for the people involved, the supports are rather heartwarming, and they either focus on something new for the characters or twist their "gimmick" in an interesting way (whereas most of these either play the gimmick straight or revolve around the parents' A/S supports). I'd definitely consider Beruka/Mitama and Kagero/Shiro top ten material, though.

Siegbert: I could effortlessly lift this tree yet I can't beat Shiro in arm wrestling haha

Siegbert: I could effortlessly lift this tree yet I can't beat Shiro in arm wrestling haha

I headcanon that the only person who can beat Shiro in arm wrestling is Sakura and she apologizes so much afterwards.

Kiragi becomes a Yandere if Camilla is his mother, and uses his singing to hunt forest innocent animals if Asura is his mother...

Kiragi is more than dangerous than I thought.

Yeah...

Kiragi is showing more and more that he has a lot hidden behind that smile of his.

The more I read of these conversation the more I appreciate them. They really did go to great lengths to establish a lot of characterization in this DLC.

I really like how Female Kanna tends to take on the traits of her mother.

Soleil and Camilla. O_O Wow, Camilla wants her daughter Soleil to hit on her? That's so Camilla.

http://jokerthebutler.tumblr.com/post/141513703423/part-of-soleilcamilla-dlc-convo-pic-1

Hinoka and Dia. This is why Hinoka is my favorite Hoshidan character, I love her brave and protective personality.

http://jokerthebutler.tumblr.com/post/141231829593/hoshido-bond-festival-scramble-dlc-conversation

Edited by XaosLogos

Soleil and Camilla. O_O Wow, Camilla wants her daughter Soleil to hit on her? That's so Camilla.

http://jokerthebutler.tumblr.com/post/141513703423/part-of-soleilcamilla-dlc-convo-pic-1

You mean "that's so Intelligent Systems", right?

Do you think their parents and siblings play these games? I bet it would make family dinners a lot more awkward.

Waiting for more Velour conversations like

65763433.jpg

(Seriously though I do appreciate everyone spreading the conversations as fast as they can; I just want to see hers for...reasons)

Also, speaking of no one getting any supports, I don't think I've seen a single one of Percy's; doesn't he have any?

Edited by Thane

On 24/03/2016 at 11:07 AM, Thane said:

Waiting for more Velour conversations like

65763433.jpg

(Seriously though I do appreciate everyone spreading the conversations as fast as they can; I just want to see hers for...reasons)

Also, speaking of no one getting any supports, I don't think I've seen a single one of Percy's; doesn't he have any?

He does! I was playing the DLC the other day, and he had talk options with Harold and Setsuna. I think it's just because Harold and Lutz aren't really all that popular, so nobody's really in a rush to do anything for them.

Edited by Matt-hue