Child Scramble Convo Topic

Abvora

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waiting for more Velour conversations like

65763433.jpg

(Seriously though I do appreciate everyone spreading the conversations as fast as they can; I just want to see hers for...reasons)

Also, speaking of no one getting any supports, I don't think I've seen a single one of Percy's; doesn't he have any?

Same here. I'm waiting for Keaton!Shigure and Azura!Velouria right now. I wanna see what habits they're implied to have picked up from their parents.

These kids don't really fit but I love the paring so here you go.

Here's Leon-Kanna and Leon-Foleo too if anyone wants to add them to the masterpost.

Leo's gave me fuzzy feelings <3

Keaton/Shigure and Azura/Velouria were...odd? Like I didn't realize how weird it was to have two parts of the family with such clearly different artistic views until this conversation. Especially since Shigure's non-sibling convo with Velouria is about those artistic differences.

Today I bring you Setsuna/Mitama: http://nanigma.tumblr.com/post/141719321077/setsunamitama

To be honest, I was pretty annoyed by this support being about that annoying hole gimmick. Then they mentioned Hinoka, and now I want to see Hinoka trying to discipline Setsuna!Mitama.

Her retainers troll her even with their own child.

I doubt anyone's checking out my earlier post now, so here's the raw convo for Pieri & Sophie, if anyone's interested: http://pastebin.com/qxAkVe8n

Ugh...I won't pretend like my Japanese is good by any means, but it looks like zero character development for either (especially Pieri, who at least in Laslow's support had shown some growth) and it's based around their gimmicks.

Also, "what kind of blood do you like?" who the bloody hell asks their kid that...

These kids don't really fit but I love the paring so here you go.

Here's Leon-Kanna and Leon-Foleo too if anyone wants to add them to the masterpost.

Thank you, it kinda bothered me how Leo/Forrest never got translated for a while while all the other royal brothers were.

Also still waiting on that Hinoka/Siegbert. I mean, Camilla/Shiro got translated and I'm kinda confident that Xander x Hinoka is more popular than Ryoma x Camilla.

Ugh...I won't pretend like my Japanese is good by any means, but it looks like zero character development for either (especially Pieri, who at least in Laslow's support had shown some growth) and it's based around their gimmicks.

Also, "what kind of blood do you like?" who the bloody hell asks their kid that...

Hey come on Thane. Don't you remember the days of coming home, sitting at the dinner table, and answering your mother's question of "so did you spill any blood today honey? Was it your favorite type of blood?"

no but peri seems to be the most interesting parent to hisame or soleil tbh

On 26/03/2016 at 8:17 PM, Thane said:

I can't really understand it myself, honestly. I'm kinda upset that Pieri's parent convo with Sophie revolves around her "lol blood" gimmick though, because her supports with Cyrus actually have her getting over it. (She vows that she'll "sweat" with everyone instead of killing them. What a weird compromise.)

But yeah, that's a really strange thing to ask your daughter. Actually, it's even more inappropriate than it'd normally be because they had this conversation immediately after I recruited Sophie. Liiike "Hey, kiddo, I know I chucked you in to a portal and all, but let's get down to business: do you like killing people or nah?"

Edited by Matt-hue

Hey come on Thane. Don't you remember the days of coming home, sitting at the dinner table, and answering your mother's question of "so did you spill any blood today honey? Was it your favorite type of blood?"

no but peri seems to be the most interesting parent to hisame or soleil tbh

Ah yes, I remember that. Then my usual reply was "tee-hee, I spilled a lot of blood of the innocent, mother!" and then my sisters wanted to bang me. Sigh...simpler times.

I can't really understand it myself, unfortunately. I'm kinda upset that Pieri's parent convo with Sophie revolves around her "lol blood" gimmick though, because her supports with Cyrus actually have her getting over it. (She vows that she'll "sweat" with everyone instead of killing them. What a weird compromise.)

But yeah, that's a rather inappropriate thing to ask your daughter. In fact, it's even more inappropriate than it would usually be because they had this conversation immediately after I recruited Sophie. Liiike "Hey, kiddo, I know I chucked up in to a portal and all, but let's get down to business: do you like killing people or nah?"

Hah, exactly. And Sophie's talking about her stripping people. Why are the supports in the Halloween DLC much better? These are just...bland.

Hah, exactly. And Sophie's talking about her stripping people. Why are the supports in the Halloween DLC much better? These are just...bland.

I won't lie, I like a few of these and some of the concepts behind them. I love the idea of the kids inheriting something from the moms personality wise, which they show a few times.

Ah yes, I remember that. Then my usual reply was "tee-hee, I spilled a lot of blood of the innocent, mother!" and then my sisters wanted to bang me. Sigh...simpler times.

#royalproblems

I can't really understand it myself, unfortunately. I'm kinda upset that Pieri's parent convo with Sophie revolves around her "lol blood" gimmick though, because her supports with Cyrus actually have her getting over it. (She vows that she'll "sweat" with everyone instead of killing them. What a weird compromise.)

But yeah, that's a rather inappropriate thing to ask your daughter. In fact, it's even more inappropriate than it would usually be because they had this conversation immediately after I recruited Sophie. Liiike "Hey, kiddo, I know I chucked you in to a portal and all, but let's get down to business: do you like killing people or nah?"

Yeah that's a really creepy and inappropriate thing to ask your kid. It's really disappointing that Peri's gimmick is "blood for the blood god!" especially after taking a look at her backstory in the Laslow support tbh.

Edited by Frelia

karasu3 translated some more supports on the pastebin that haven't been posted here yet. Thanks for the translations!

Pieri/Velour

http://pastebin.com/4hsThSxZ

Orochi/Grey

http://pastebin.com/ubEfYLLY

Nyx/Ophelia

http://pastebin.com/88z6aJtr

Luna/Ignis

http://pastebin.com/7gMXfWv9

Edit: Shit, didn't see the disclaimer till now. Sorry about that.

Edited by zoned out