Child Scramble Convo Topic

Abvora

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks~

Takumi/Shigure: Not sure if I like IntSys jabbing at the pseudo-bro-sis incest or if I wish they'd just leave it alone so the conversation could not make me uncomfortable.

Sakura/Midori and Elise/Percy were really cute <3

Is it just me, or does Felicia/Dwyer feel unfinished? I dunno, it ended kind of abruptly.

Takumi/Shigure: Not sure if I like IntSys jabbing at the pseudo-bro-sis incest or if I wish they'd just leave it alone so the conversation could not make me uncomfortable.

IS, you could've just not given people the option to marry any "sibling" figures in the first place. You should've not given people the option of marrying siblings in the first place This is your fault.

Camilla/Nina: http://pastebin.com/6PJmXx14

That was pretty cute. Nina cooing over little kids and Camilla saying her name representing her [Camilla's] dreams coming true is cute.

Wow, that was very heartwarming!

To be honest, Camilla does seems like the kind of woman who loves motherhood.

Which is interesting, considering her own mother most likely did not give her any love.

Wait, hold on the phone. Did I misread something, or does that Camilla/Eponine conversation seem to be implying that Camilla may have had a child? (Or is it just referring to Kamui/one of her possibly deceased Nohr siblings/Aqua?)

Wait, hold on the phone. Did I misread something, or does that Camilla/Eponine conversation seem to be implying that Camilla may have had a child? (Or is it just referring to Kamui/one of her possibly deceased Nohr siblings/Aqua?)

I think you may have misread that part. I believe Camilla meant Azura (and/or her other possible Nohr siblings), since I think something like that would have be mentioned somewhere in the game (or in the Making of Fire Emblem book).

On topic, I really liked Camilla/Nina! It's really sweet and it has a bit of a sadness to it (or maybe that was just me, eh). Makes me love Camilla with Niles even more now.

Ophelia/Kana: http://nanigma.tumblr.com/post/142194673037/opheliakana

I feel like I never want to translate anything with Ophelia again (or Odin for that matter)... This is still pretty cute though.

Ophelia's sudden frothing at the mouth at the beginning had me scared for a second, but at least seeing Odin being referred to as grandpa is funny!

Also jeez, I can't imagine how annyoing it is to translate those two's dialogue.

I feel like I never want to translate anything with Ophelia again (or Odin for that matter)... This is still pretty cute though.

Yes the support is cute, i though the support will focus about why kana doesnt have a brand like her mother and grampa (like Lissa and owain support In awakening)

(I hope no one minds that I'm posting again).

Ahh, this one was really cute.~ Now that's got me wondering about Odin/Kana now (I hope it mentions Lissa and/or the brand).

Also, does anyone know where I can find Odin/Kana? I want check it out myself (and maybe post a summary of it here).

I think you may have misread that part. I believe Camilla meant Azura (and/or her other possible Nohr siblings), since I think something like that would have be mentioned somewhere in the game (or in the Making of Fire Emblem book).

Makes sense.

Aqua-Kisaragi everyone already knows what a menace Kisaragi is but here's the full text anyway

Charlotte-Dia

Mozume-Lutz

Tsubaki-Kanna

(I hope no one minds that I'm posting again).

Ahh, this one was really cute.~ Now that's got me wondering about Odin/Kana now (I hope it mentions Lissa and/or the brand).

Also, does anyone know where I can find Odin/Kana? I want check it out myself (and maybe post a summary of it here).

I'm not nearly good enough to properly translate chuuni so here's the raw but

there's nothing about lissa or the brand in the Kanna support. Shigure does mention the brand at the end though.

I'm not nearly good enough to properly translate chuuni so here's the raw but

there's nothing about lissa or the brand in the Kanna support. Shigure does mention the brand at the end though.

Thank you, karasu3. Hopefully finding that wasn't too much trouble (and if it was, then I'm sorry).

Just looked at it, darn. I was hoping for a cute little mention of Lissa at least... Oh well, at least (from what little I can read, anyway) it's still pretty cute! Don't know if I can make a good summry of it but I can try later. At least Shigure mentions the brand at least.

Edit; Oh gods, Tsubaki!Kana does the "~" thing as well. That's so cute.

I wish Odin wasn't so hard to translate because now I'm really interested in his conversation with Shigure and him mentioning the brand

The guy who did the Oboro supports (Oborofag on Pastebin) just finished up translating the Owain and Leon DLC for the Harvest Scramble. I suppose you could try asking him, although he did say Owain's wording made it hard to translate

Okay, so here is a god awful summary of Odin/Kana.

Take this with a grain of salt, as my Japanese is not the best and chuuni is one the worst things for me to read.

Odin/Kana :

The convo starts with Kana imitating Odin and after overseeing/hearing (I'm not sure which one is right(ish)) this, Odin plays along(?) for bit then asks Kana why he is doing that. Kana goes "I'm trying to imitate my favorite dad" and Odin says he will not be teased and that Kana's tone is not worth mentioning on a adult since it's festival for children(?).

Then there are some bits I can't really make out of (other then Kana saying that he thinks Odin is cool and Odin going all "no way, I didn't know that!"), Odin mentions Corrin and Kana thinks that Odin thinks she is nasty (as in bad, not dirty).

Something, something about Corrin (or something like that, I think) then Kana says that Odin is cute(?) and Odin goes "?". Then Kana says he drunks to much(?) and Odin mentions Corrin being cute, then they talk about how their family is the best.

...I hope that was easy to read. If not, then I'm so sorry.

Edited by December Knight

Oh god, I'm so happy someone translated the Oboro-Kanna. They're so adorable.

Oboro-Kanna: http://pastebin.com/tPqGu2p8

EDIT: I forgot this was a Child Scramble only thread.

Oboro I love you~? Kamui-Kanna-Oboro you all will will make Greatest Family ever. Oboro and Kamui married conversation Nohrian Festival made my heart melt too.. KamuObo forever~

Oboro I love you~ Kamui-Kanna-Oboro you all will will make Greatest Family ever. Oboro and Kamui married conversation Nohrian Festival made my heart melt too.. KamuObo forever~

I feel like Oboro is the new Cordelia of this game. She is hopelessly in love with another lord, falls in love with the Avatar/Kamui, and is pretty popular among fans.