Who is your favorite comical character? *Minor Spoilers, maybe?*

Legendary_Hero7

Arthur isn't comedy.

Arthur is the hero we never deserved but always longed for.

Arthur is a beacon of hope in the darkest night.

Arthur is the jawline of justice itself.

Praise be unto our holy savior and shepherd for we are not worthy of basking in his light.

Thank ya! Praise be to Arthur, our glorious justice seeker! Thank ya!

*spasms heavily in response to glorious Arthur*

EDIT: Damn, Arthur's Live2D model look too scrumptious. Why have I not married him yet?

Edited by SaiSymbolic

Arthur isn't the hero we need, he's the hero we all deserve. His Americanness is only surpassed by Captain America and Liberty Prime. Justice or death.

Also, Azama is the funniest character in the game. "Fruit is proof that the gods exist, and love us dearly. Just kidding! Life is meaningless."

Edited by LordBraixen

Arthur. He is one big ham of JUSTICE and I love all of his supports, especially the one where he mentions grabbing an extra dessert and snuggling with his fuzzy blanket.

Otherwise, Odin, Azama, and strangely enough Saizo are all hilarious. Odin is also a big ham, but of darkness, and his C-rank convos with Elise and Effie cracked me up. Azama's witty, rude comments are gold, and Saizo, despite not being "well know for his japes" has the best sarcastic, sassy retorts. I love them all.

Mostly just going to second a bunch of names here.

Favourite comic relief is probably Arthur, for reasons of... well, see this entire thread. *salutes the thread*

I am also amused by Odin, Selena, Nina, Percy, Izana, and Azama.

I'm gonna be honest, I only found one character funny even after getting every support in the game except for S ranks (which are all generic I wuv you garbage). And he needs no introduction.

fefates-e3-treehouse-129.jpg

Arthur is one of my favorites. Its the 1950's superhero persona he has going on. . Slap some black hair on him and give him a pair of blue underwear on the outside and he is suddenly superman. Give him a red, white, and blue shield and a feathered helm, and now he is Captain America. Its great. It never gets old with him either. If City of Heroes ever does return like that company is trying to do, day one Arthur will be my new tanker, because he is the hero we all need.

Other than him Izana, who was both hilarious and a pretty decent unit. Still upset I cant use him in Revelation. I havent gotten Azama yet so I dont know much about him, but from what I have seen he is pretty comical.

Setsuna is the best. She has the best quotes and pick up lines. The funniest one is her sarcastic "wow" when she levels up and receives only one or no stat boosts.

Setsuna reminds me of Rosalina for some reason.

Here are some of her other best quotes.

"I'm bored now." (Critical/Skill)

"Victory, victory." (Victory Quote)

"Oh...It's dead." (Victory Quote)

Who is Setsuna's Voice Actor. She did an amazing role on her. I guess she did her best, hopefully there wasn't any traps in the studio.

So far I've only finished Conquest and a third of Birthright, but my favorite comedic moment in the game has to be Setsuna and Azama's introduction in the chapter they join. They're both pretty great.

"Azama! Why aren't you doing anything to help her?"

Characters, though... Odin has to be my favorite. Arthur is a close second, but I'll never get tired of hearing some of Odin's lines.

"My darkness was darker than yours!"

Honestly, there's no beating Arthur when it comes to comedy. HE IS UNLUCKY JUSTICE PERSONIFIED.

Also, Odin. He really doesn't need any explanation.