Question about Festival DLC

nordopolica

Hey there!

So I have the DLC at home, but won't have access to it at least until the weekend, so I was wondering if anyone with the DLC/ who has played through it a little more thoroughly than I already have (a quick run-through using mostly non-kid characters) could answer a question for me.

I know that the kids you take have conversations with the Avatar if you are their parent (or at least Gurei/Asugi did) and they also have conversations with their non-variable parent, but do they also have conversations with their non-Avatar, variable parent? And if so, are these generic, including those with the Avatar?

Much obliged.

Yes. I don't think the conversations are generic (I haven't had a chance to read them) but I do know that the kids can talk to both parents.

Edit; Sorry posted too soon.

Edited by December Knight

So they're generic? Lame. Thought they'd pull a Future Past with this one since we didn't get that in Memories of Foam.

I don't think they are (I haven't had a chance to read them), also sorry for not being clear. I clicked post too soon by mistake, sorry about that.

You can read some of the conversations from this thread.

Link : http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=62128

Edited by December Knight

So they're generic? Lame. Thought they'd pull a Future Past with this one since we didn't get that in Memories of Foam.

No, they aren't generic. They're all unique. You can see for yourself: I have a list of the currently translated ones here: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=62128

Edit: Ninja'd.

Edited by Abvora