Create A Class Thread [Fates]

secondworld

If we're doing Smash Bros. stuff...

Falcon fefates-icon-fist.png (S)

A legendary racer from a distant land who hosts a great power.

Skills - Lv. 1) Falcon Punch (Select as a command to attack with Crit +10 but Hit -5. Moves enemies back 1 space if it connects)
Lv. 10) Falcon Kick (Select as a command to attack with Range 1-2, but -3 damage. Moves user forward 1 space if used at range)
Lv. 25) All-Terrain Racer (This unit is unaffected by movement penalties on terrain)
Lv. 35) Spirit of the Falcon (Allies within 2 spaces deal +2 damage, take -1 damage, and have an easier time making follow-up attacks (+3 effective speed))

Max Stats:
HP Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Mov
60 35 22 34 40 30 27 24 8

fefates-icon-fist.png - Falcon Power (E)

Might: 14 / Hit: 70 / Crit: 10 / Avoid: 0 / Range: 1

Edited by Anomalocaris

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea for personal skills but dealing with my FEFanfic, I actually made "Nobles" for Leo, Takumi, and a Valla-ish one for Corrin.

Midnight Lord fefates-icon-sword.png (A) fefates-icon-tome.png (A) fefates-icon-axe.png (B)

A lord who becomes the embodiment of the sacred darkness. Wields swords, tomes, and axes.

Leo's class. Mounted like dark knight.

Daybreak Lord fefates-icon-bow.png (A) fefates-icon-sword.png (B) fefates-icon-staff.png (A)

A lord who becomes the embodiment of the brightest light. Wields yumi, katanas, and rods.

Takumi's class. Non mounted.

Grey Noble fefates-icon-sword.png(A) fefates-icon-lance.png (B) fefates-icon-stone.png (A)

A paragon who carves a path to their own fates. Wields swords, lances, and dragonstones.

Fubuki (my Corrin's) class. Non mounted.

I gave Leo axes to represent Garon, Takumi swords and rods to represent Sumeragi and Mikoto, and Fubuki lances to represent Azura.

I felt like doing a new one. This time, it's not a joke class. Perhaps.

Time Mage

An otherworldly class. Uses tomes and rods.

Skills:

Level 1 - Unbrakeable - This unit's speed cannot be lowered. Debuffs to speed are ignored and are returned to the enemy.

Level 10 - Adept - Speed% chance to perform a consecutive attack. (Basically from PoR/RD)

Time Sage

An otherworldly class. Uses tomes and rods. Blah.

Skills:

Level 5 - Continuity - (Skill x 0.5)% chance for Rods, Staves, and HP Recovery potions to not be consumed/lose durability.

Level 15 - Stillness - If the unit is a Time Sage, and if this unit is attacked, has a Luck% chance to drop the enemy's Movement to 0 until after their next turn.

Too lazy to do stats.

Maybe too overpowered? Oh well.

Edited by Takeru

No idea for personal skills but dealing with my FEFanfic, I actually made "Nobles" for Leo, Takumi, and a Valla-ish one for Corrin.

Midnight Lord fefates-icon-sword.png (A) fefates-icon-tome.png (A) fefates-icon-axe.png (B)

A lord who becomes the embodiment of the sacred darkness. Wields swords, tomes, and axes.

Leo's class. Mounted like dark knight.

Daybreak Lord fefates-icon-bow.png (A) fefates-icon-sword.png (B) fefates-icon-staff.png (A)

A lord who becomes the embodiment of the brightest light. Wields yumi, katanas, and rods.

Takumi's class. Non mounted.

Grey Noble fefates-icon-sword.png(A) fefates-icon-lance.png (B) fefates-icon-stone.png (A)

A paragon who carves a path to their own fates. Wields swords, lances, and dragonstones.

Fubuki (my Corrin's) class. Non mounted.

I gave Leo axes to represent Garon, Takumi swords and rods to represent Sumeragi and Mikoto, and Fubuki lances to represent Azura.

I would've given Takumi lances tbh because all Hoshido royals have a lance-wielding class like how all Nohr royals (sans Corrin) have an axe-wielding class.

I would've given Takumi lances tbh because all Hoshido royals have a lance-wielding class like how all Nohr royals (sans Corrin) have an axe-wielding class.

I didn't because I like my Lance Lords and Takumi had Lances in Kinshi Knight.

I thought I'd give him something different.

Fun fact: The older brother and younger sister of both families can reclass into the flying class (Wyvern Rider vs. Sky Knight) while the older sister starts in said class. In both cases, the only siblings that cannot promote into the flying base class naturally are the younger brothers (Leo gets Troubadour and Takumi gets Spear Fighter).

Edited by Phillius

Fun fact: The older brother and younger sister of both families can reclass into the flying class (Wyvern Rider vs. Sky Knight) while the older sister starts in said class. In both cases, the only siblings that cannot promote into the flying base class naturally are the younger brothers (Leo gets Troubadour and Takumi gets Spear Fighter).

I knew that. Forgot Leo got Troubadour, though. Thought he had Wyvern Rider.

JUSTICE Inspiration strikes! By the Ice Climbers, of all things, haha.

Explorer: An otherworldly class. Apparently, some sort of mountain climber.

Stats (overview, sorry no numbers): Sky-high Skill, high Luck, good Resistance and Strength, decent Speed, lowish Defense and HP. 6 Movement.

Growths (overview, again sorry no numbers): High Skill/Luck, good Resistance/Strength, decent Speed and HP, low Defense.

Weapon: Axes/Clubs (up to Rank S)

Equipped Weapon:

Climbing Hammer: Good for smashing wildlife... And people. (Range: 1 | Might: 6 | Hit: 90 | Crit: 0 | Avoid: 10)

Pair Up Bonuses: STR +3 | SKL +3 | | RES +1 | MOV +1

Skills:

Lv1: Traversal Aid: When supported by or supporting another unit in Guard Stance, terrain movement costs are reduced to 1.

Lv10: Blizzard Strike: Use the Freeze command to perform a 1-3 range attack that, if successful, immobilizes the enemy and inflicts SPD -4 for one turn.

Lv25: Power Striker: This unit performs Dual Strikes at full power. (As opposed to the half-power that ordinary Dual Strikes use)

Lv35: Synchronization: When this unit is supporting or supported by a unit in Guard Stance, Dual Strikes can still be performed. (These Dual Strikes would not be affected by Power Striker, so they'd still be half-power. Possibly a bit too good...)

And since I'm really feeling it right now, have a few more!

Pugilist: An otherworldly fighter. Some kind of fisticuffs expert. (Little Mac enters the ring! Er, arena...)

Pair Up Bonuses: STR +3 | SKL +4 | SPD +5

Stats (no numbers, just overview): Sky-high Skill/Speed, high Strength/Luck, low HP/Defense/Resistance, abysmal Magic (not that he needs Magic). Growths won't be listed, they just mirror the stats. 6 Movement.

Weapon: Claw (Up to Rank S, though it doesn't matter)

Equipped Weapon: Boxing Gloves: Fit for a champion. Performs additional attacks when the user initiates combat. (Range: 1 | Might: 7 | Hit: 115 | Crit: 0 | Avoid: 15) (has the Brave weapon effect)

Skills:

Lv1: Rapid Jab: Perform an additional attack. Activation rate = ((Skill+Speed)/2)% (Cannot proc on attacks caused by Rapid Jab, to prevent the scenario of endless Rapid Jab attacks)

Lv10: Dodgy Fighter: When the enemy initiates combat, Avoid +30 and damage dealt +3. (Sort of an inverted Duelist's Blow, yeah, but since Punch-Out! is primarily waiting for enemies to attack so you can counter them, I feel like it fits)

Lv25: Warm-Up: When this unit defeats an enemy, recover 10% HP and all debuffs recover by 1. (Because Little Mac could recover some HP in the Wii version after knocking his opponent down)

Lv35: Last Stand: When hit with a lethal attack, survive with 10% HP and gain +5 STR/SKL/SPD until the battle ends. Activation Rate = (Luck)% (name comes from Mac's Last Stand. Skill from the Wii version as well, where Mac could sometimes survive a knockout blow and continue the fight with a little HP remaining)

Dreamlander: An otherworldly fighter? Some kind of strange, spherical, omnivorous creature. (Kirby! Of course I made a Kirby)

Pair Up Bonuses: Identical to the bonuses of the character he's Pairing Up with's class's Pair Up Bonuses.

Stats (overview, no numbers): High Luck/Defense/Resistance, good Strength/Skill, decent Speed, low HP/Magic. Growths are likewise. 6 Movement.

Weapons: Breath (goes to Rank S, not that it matters much)

Equipped Weapon: Inhale: Cannot perform critical hits. (Range: 1 | Might: 5 | Hit: 85 | Crit: 0 | Avoid: 20)

Skills:

Lv1: Copy Ability: When Inhale hits an enemy, this unit copies the Skills of that enemy for one turn (copied skills do not replace equipped skills, but will be overwritten each time Inhale hits a enemy) (Kirby's copy ability, Fire Emblem edition)

Lv10: Copy Skill: When this unit is supported by an ally, their Personal Skill is used for this unit during combat. (Again, copy ability, now for personal skills)

Lv25: Swallow: When Inhale hits an enemy, recover HP equal to 33% of the damage done. (Because Kirby can swallow enemies. The mini-Nosferatu is just to make Inhale more useful... And so he's a little more threatening/survivable with the next skill)

Lv35: Hyper Inhale: Inhale can be used at 1-4 range. (Inspired by Hypernova)

Visionary: An otherworldly fighter. Sees the future. (Shulk, from Xenoblade Chronicles)

Pair Up Bonuses: All Stats except MOV +1

Stats (overview, no numbers again): Average in all stats. Growths are likewise.

Weapons: Swords/Katanas (goes to Rank S)

Equipped Weapon: Monado: A true visionary's only weapon. (Range: 1 | Might: 14 | Hit: 90 | Crit: 5 | Avoid: 20)

Skills:

Lv1: Monado Speed: Use Monado > Speed to grant allies within 2 spaces SPD +5 and the Brave weapon effect for one turn. (Monado Speed made you act faster in Xenoblade Chronicles, so I think this is a good way to port that function over to FE)

Lv10: Monado Enchant: Use Monado > Enchant to grant one adjacent ally the ability to deal effective damage for 1 turn (so, deal additional damage against Beast/Flying/Dragon/Monster units). (Since Monado Enchant allows allies with normal weapons to damage Mechon enemies in Xenoblade Chronicles, I figured this was a good way to port that over. May be a bit OP, I dunno)

Lv25: Monado Purge: Use Monado > Purge to prevent enemies within 2 spaces from receiving Pair Up bonuses or stat increases or benefiting from skills for one turn. (Prevents skills that just increase stats or parameters from affecting the Purged units, so stuff like the Blow skills, or Aura skills like Inspiration, or the Stat +2 skills, wouldn't be active for the Purged units. Sort of an anti-rally skill. Since Monado Purge removed auras in Xenoblade Chronicles, I figured this would be an okay way to port that over. May be a bit too good tho)

Lv35: Monado Shield: Use Monado > Shield to grant one adjacent ally immunity to 1 attack for 1 turn. (Similar to how Monado Shield actually worked in Xenoblade Chronicles, where it protected an ally from a foreseen attack. Figured it might be OP, so it's the last skill)

And now, a class or two not based on a Smash fighter...

Bandit

Pair Up Bonuses: SKL +4, SPD +4, MOV +1

Weapons: Daggers/Shuriken (up to Rank B)

Stats: High Skill/Speed/Luck, okay Strength/Magic/Resistance, low HP/Defense. 5 MOV.

Skills:

Lv1: Phantom: This unit is less likely to be targeted. (If another unit can be targeted by an enemy, then that unit is more likely to be targeted instead of this one)

Lv10: Mug: Use the Mug command to disarm an adjacent enemy.

Promotes to: Adventurer (already a class) | Rogue

Rogue

Pair Up Bonuses: SKL +6, SPD +5, MOV +1

Stats: Extremely high Skill, high Speed/Luck, good Strength/Resistance, low HP/Defense.

Weapons: Daggers/Shuriken (up to Rank S)

Skills:

Lv5: Easy Target: Damage dealt +2 and damage taken -2 when fighting a debuffed opponent.

Lv15: Disabling Strike: Debuffs inflicted by this unit are 150% effective. (So, -4 becomes -6, -6 becomes -9, -1 becomes -2, etc. Maybe too good, but it's the last skill)

Edited by ILikeKirbys

Jockey

Hoshidan. A bulky fighter who armors their horse. Wields Clubs.

• Hp: base 10, growth 15%, max 35
  • Str: base 4, growth 5%, max 18
  • Mag, Base 0, growth 0%, max 14
  • Skl: base 3, growth 10%, max 17
  • Spd: base 2, growth 0%, max 15
  • Luk: base 2, growth 10%, max 16
  • Def: base 4, growth 15%, max 22
  • Res: base 2, growth 10%, max 20
  • Move: base 6, max 8
  • Weapons: Clubs/Axes (B rank)

Base skill: Pressure. Grants -2 damage taken when mounted or armored units are within 2 spaces.

Level 10: Gallop. At the start of units turn, Luk% chance of increasing movement by 50% of current value.

Advances to: Champion and Flighter

Champion

Hoshidan. A loyal warrior whose Club, Yumi, and steed are said to fight for freedom.

• Hp: base 16, growth 15%, max 65
  • Str: base 6, growth 10%, max 30
  • Mag: base 0, growth 0% max 27
  • Skl: base 2, growth 10%, max 32
  • Spd: base 3, growth 0% max 25
  • Luk: base 4, growth 5%, max 30
  • Def: base 7, growth 15%, max 38
  • Res: base 5, growth 15%, max 37
  • Move: base 8, max 10
  • Weapons: Clubs/Axes (A rank), Yumi/Bow (B rank)

level 5: Lightweighter. Use as a command to increase Speed by 10 and decrease Defense and Resistance by 10. use again to revert changes.

level 15: Heroic. When using weapons that cannot crit or double attack, gain +5 damage and -5 damage taken.

Flighter

Hoshidan. Other names for this Club and Naginata wielding Jockey are Flying Fortress and Armored Falcon.

• HP: Base 14, growth 5%, Max 55
  • Str: Base 4, growth 10%, Max 30
  • Mag: Base 1, growth 0%, Max 27
  • Skl: Base 3, growth 5%, Max 29
  • Spd: Base 5, growth 10%, max 33
  • Luk: base 2, growth 0%, Max 25
  • Def: Base 7, growth 10%, max 34
  • Res: Base 8, growth 15%, max 38
  • Weapons: Club/Axe (A rank), Naginata/Lance (A rank)

Level 5: Guards Accomplice. When in Guard Stance, grants lead unit +1 damage dealt and -3 damage taken. If this unit is the lead, changes their movement to equal that of their partner, even if they give additional movement.

Level 15: Flying Fortress. Tiles directly next to this unit are treated as Fortress tiles.

Edited by Xenomata

A couple Smash Bros. Classes:

King Koopa

An outrealm class. The evil king of an otherworldly kingdom. Wields beaststones (up to S rank).

HP: 65, Str: 40, Mag: 25, Skl: 28, Spd: 27, Luck: 27, Def: 36, Res: 29

Skills:

Flame blast: may unleash a 1-3 range breath attack (uses magic stat). Cannot double attack.

Spinning shell: May attack all adjacent enemies (Uses strength stat). Cannot double attack.

Defence Taker: After defeating an enemy, Def +2 up to +10.

Fire Breath: after attacking an enemy; adjacent enemies lose up to 20% HP.

Kid Icarus

An outrealm class. The winged guardian of a realm in the skies. Wields bows, knives (both up to A rank).

HP: 55, Str: 32, Mag: 28, Skl: 35, Spd: 35, Luck: 30, Def: 29, Res: 33

Skills:

Back Shield: Takes half damage when unable to counterattack (counter skills equipped to this unit still deal full damage).

Gift of Flight: When this unit is a Kid Icarus, Mov +1 and all terrain costs 1 unit to cross.

(I admit I have never actually played any of the Kid Icarus games, and as such I'm having trouble coming up with two more skills. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Please note that these skills are not necessarily in order).

A little OP but here we go

Vallite Royal: A member of ancient Vallite Royalty, Equips Swords and Dragonstones

Equips, Dragonstone/Breath S, Sword A

Skills, 1. Nobility, 10, Dragon Fang, 25, Weakness Evasion: Grants 50+ avoid to weapons super effective to it. 35: Vallite Mastery: Allows unit (in Vallite Royal class) to use weapons up to B rank you normally can't equip.

Stats: Nohr Noble and Hoshido Noble stats averaged.

Style: Picture a Hoshido Noble with a medium gray outfit and a Vallite Crest on your cape.

Dragonstones: This is after other dragonstones exist so you can use follow up attacks.

Another class idea. Feel free to complete it if you want.

Ministrel

Nohrian. A rebellious performer who revitalizes his friends.

Weapon rank: C in axes

Skills:

• Heavy Mithril
  • Holy Diver
  • Through the Fire and Flames
  • Bard's Song

Dunno, I just thought of a guy who plays some notes and then does the horns with a free hand as the 'Refresh' animation.

That is way too broken, especially for being a skill learned so early.

That was written wrong, not to mention that it's level 15 of a master class.

That was written wrong, not to mention that it's level 15 of a master class.

So are you gonna correct it?

Nevermind you already did.

Edited by thedeltarune

I would make a Smash Bros. Class based on Villager, but, well, villager already exists...

So, instead; a joke class: Raccoon Businessman

An Outrealm Class devoted to shop-keeping and real estate scams. Wields gold bars, daikon radishes, and parasols.

HP: 15, Strength: 5, Magic: 2, Skill: 35, Speed: 1, Luck: 10,000, Defence: 5, Res: 2

Skills:

Skilled Shopkeeper: Visitors must spend twice as much for items from mycastle but can purchase two items.

Twin son employees: May summon two smaller Raccoon Businessmen with the same skills at business but are far more effective at attracting customers.

Visiting Foxes Impede Business: Instantly reduce enemy kitsune HP to zero if attack hits.

Reinvent Houses: Increase customization options for Mycastle but at perpetually-increasing prices for each customization.

Well, okay, it's more of a reskin of the Butler/Maid class, but still. It's mostly based on the Pathfinder Inquisitor, since they're proficient in daggers and are essentially clerics as rogues.

Inquisitor

Nohrian. A zealot who uses daggers to fight and heals with staves.

Mechanically, it works like the Maid/Butler classes, since it does have B-rank in daggers and S-rank in staves.

-Blessing: works like Live to Serve

-Tomebreaker

Of course, we'd need a unisex version of the Demoiselle/Gentilhomme skills for the Troubadour, so I thought of this, instead:

Crusader : All adjacent allied units have +2 in defense and take -2 less damage.

Unless you have a better idea for a unisex version of Demoiselle/Gentilhomme or a better name, lemme know.

Edited by FluffyWarlock

• 3 weeks later...

These topics are so much fun! Here's mine:

Wolfbann fefates-icon-bow.pngfefates-icon-tome.png

Skillful marksmen who hunt with their familiars.

Skills:

fe15skill_199.pngThreatening Aura: When targeted with an offensive action, attacker suffers 20% HP damage after battle.

fe15skill_163.pngAlpha: Skill x 1.5% chance of dealing 1x Damage and lowering the opponents Str, Mag, Spd and Def by 4 after the battle. (Uses Odin's Grimoire/Ranged Siegfried animation)

fe15skill_110.pngPursuit: User's counter-attacks hits both units in guard/attack-stance.

fe15skill_54.pngWolf Hunt: Grants the Summon command, which summons a wolf familiar with HP 20, Str 30, Mag 0, Skl 30, Spd 35, Lck 10, Def 0, Res 0 and Mov 8. Cannot pair-up. Weapon Type: Claw, Range: 1. (Can be used twice per battle).

- Summoned familiar have the skills Odd Shaped and Beastbane.

HP Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Mov

Base stats:

18 8 4 5 7 1 3 6 6

Max stats:

55 34 28 30 36 24 26 33 fefates-icon-bow.pngSfefates-icon-tome.pngB

Growth rates:

10 15 10 10 20 5 10 15

Pair Up stats:

0 2 0 1 3 0 0 2

[spoiler=Costume Design]

619b017782cf6e13873175b413f62706.jpg

Edited by Yunanuy

I am completely, utter Fate/Stay Night garbage, so here's an attempt to do something Kiritsugu-esque for my favorite Fate/Stay character. Sorry for no guns Kerry.

Magus Killer fefates-icon-kunai.pngfefates-icon-bow.png(this will have to do kerry)

A skilled assassin specializing in eliminating mages.

Skills:

fe15skill_186.pngMage Slayer: Deals double damage against an enemy equipped with a tome/spell.

fe15skill_106.pngAvalon: After exiting battle, restores 10% HP.

fe15skill_210.pngPragmatic Fighting: Adds +5 to damage if enemy already has lowered stats.

fe15skill_152.pngOrigin Round: Skill x0.5 chance of adding enemy's Magic stat to damage done, then Seal off magic attacks for a turn.

Max Stats:

HP: 55

Str: 30

Mag: 22

Skl: 35

Spd: 30

Lck: 20

Def: 25

Res: 38

Mov: 6

fefates-icon-kunai.png: B

fefates-icon-bow.png: A

I tried. Maybe Kotomine next?

had these lying for a while so might as well post them.

[spoiler=Blademaster]Blademaster - Those who have mastered the arts of dual wielding. Has exceptional skill with swords.

Weapon Rank: S Swords

Growth Rate:

15% HP, 15% Str, 0% Mag, 20% Skl, 15% Spd, 0% Lck, 5% Def, 5% Res

Max Stats:

55 HP, 30 Str, 25 Mag, 37 Skl, 33 Spd, 28 Lck, 29 Def, 29 Res

Pair Up Bonus: +2 Str, +4 Skl, +2 Spd

Skills:

1 - Godspeed: unit deals 4 consecutive attacks if the unit has +10 effective speed advantage

10 - Sword Savant: +5 damage when carrying 2 or more swords in the inventory

25 - Ambidextrous: unit will always deal 2 consecutive attacks regardless of effective speed(4 consecutive attacks with Brave Sword, ignores cannot double attribute from swords/katanas)

35 - Chain Strike: when user initiates battle and the enemy is not defeated, Skl/3% chance to initiate another attack(can only trigger once per battle)

Animation-wise, they dual wield everything except legendary weapons(Yato and its variants, Raijinto, Siegfried) and ranged weapons.

[spoiler=Hunter/Huntress]Hunter/Huntress - Agile rangers who utilize traps to weaken their prey. Wields lances, bows, and knives.

Weapon Rank: B Lances, A Bows, B Knives

Growth Rate:

10% HP, 5% Str, 0% Mag, 15% Skl, 15% Spd, 20% Lck, 5% Def, 0% Res

Max Stats:

50 HP, 27 Str, 25 Mag, 33 Skl, 35 Spd, 40 Lck, 28 Def, 27 Res

Pair Up Bonus: +2 Skl, +2 Spd, +2 Lck, +1 Mov

Skills:

1 - Poacher: unit's attack is effective against Beast and Dragon units

10 - Trap: select "Trap" to set a trap tile that damage enemy that steps on it(damages 20% HP per turn, action can only be used once per turn and in normal terrains)

25 - Ensnare: trap tiles reduce enemy's Avoid by 20 and Mov to 0 for 1 turn the first time enemy steps into it

35 - Widespread Trap: trap tiles created by "Trap" command affect adjacent enemies(Ensnare effect also affects them)

Edited by singularity

I am definitely getting in on this action ^_^

[spoiler= Holy Knight]

Name: Holy Knight

Description: Hoshidan. Stalwart Warriors empowered by the Divine Power. Wields Swords and Rods.

Routes: Birthright and Revelations

Weapon Rankings: Sword E (B), Rod E (B)

Abilities:

• Meditation (1): Def and Res +10 when chosing the "Wait" Command.
  • Divine Aura (10): Allies within 4 spaces gain 30HP each turn.

Promotes to: Divine Knight

[spoiler=Divine Knight]

Name: Divine Knight

Description: Hoshidan. Champions of Virtue who are relentless in combat. Wields Swords, Scrolls and Rods.

Routes: Birthright and Revelations

Weapon Rankings: Sword B (S), Scroll B (S), Rod B (S)

Abilities:

• Holy Weapon (5): All Swords have +20 Crit and can be used to attack directly or indirectly.
  • Redemption (10): Any ally who falls in battle will revive next to the Divine Knight (Classic Mode Only)
  • Divine Shield (10): All allies within 2 spaces of the Divine Knight cannot have their HP fall below 1HP (Casual and Phoenix Mode Only).

Promotes from: Holy Knight

[spoiler=Summoner]

Name: Summoner

Description: Nohrian. Seasoned casters who can summon powerful beings to fight under them. Wields Tomes and Daggers.

Routes: Conquest and Revelations

Weapon Rankings: Tome E (S) Dagger E (S)

Abilities:

• Summon Faceless (5): Summons a Faceless with 30HP.
  • Dual Summon (10): Able to summon and control two summoned creatures at the same time.
  • Summon Wolfssegner (15): Summons a Wolfssegner with 30 HP.
  • Summon Ally (20): Teleports an ally next to the Summoner.

Class Item: Summoner's Contract

[spoiler=Necromancer]

Name: Summoner

Description: Nohrian. Elder Warlocks who siphons the life from their enemies. Wields Tomes and Daggers.

Routes: Conquest and Revelations

Weapon Rankings: Tome E (S) Dagger E (S)

Abilities:

• Drain Life (5): The Necromancer gains 15HP from any enemy involved in combat with this unit.
  • Soul Shard (10): The Necromancer gains a soul shard after slaying an enemy (See below).
  • Mystical Ward (15): All Magic Attacks against the Necromancer are nullified.
  • Raise Dead (20): Summons the last enemy slain by the Necromancer with 30HP.

Item:

• Soul Shard: The bearer of this item will revive the turn after being slain.

Class Item: Dark Contract

Horray for Head Canon!

Unique classes for Xander and Ryoma

[spoiler=Crown Prince]

Wields: Swords(S), Axes(A)

6 Mov

Class growths: 10% HP/20% Str/0% Mag/15% Skl/10% Spd/0% Lck/5% Def/5% Res

Max Stats: 60 HP/33 Str/20 Mag/30 Skl/30 Spd/25 Lck/25 Def/20 Res

Skills:

Lv. 5: Vantage

Lv. 15: Swordfaire

Lv. 25: Solar Flare(Activates Astra, then Sol)

Lv. 35: Hoshidan Rule(+3 Str/Skl/Spd to any unit in a Hoshidan class(includes Songstress and all DLC classes)

[spoiler=High Lord]

Wields: Swords(S), Lances(A)

Mounted, 8 Mov

Class growths: 5% HP/15% Str/5% Mag/10% Skl/15% Spd/0% Lck/20% Def/10% Res

Max Stats: 65 HP/30 Str/20 Mag/30 Skl/33 Spd/20 Lck/27 Def/28 Res

Skills:

Lv. 5: Lifetaker

Lv. 15: Swordfaire

Lv. 25: Lunar Eclipse(Gives Renewal and Pavise)

Lv. 35: Nohrian Rule(+3 Str/Def/Res to any unit in a Nohrian class(includes all DLC classes)

Rouge

Description: Nohrian. A dagger fighter who relies on instinct in combat. Excellent Strength, but low defenses.

Weapon Rank: Dagger(B)

Max stats:

HP: 30 Str:20 Mag:10 Skl: 18, Spd: 25, Lck: 14, Def: 15, Res: 15

Growth rates:

HP: 0%, Str: 15%, Mag: 5%, Skl: 5%, Spd: 10%, Lck: 0%, Def 0%, Res: 0%

Class skills:

level 1:

Condor Strike/Awareness Blow- Increase Dog 20% when the unit initiates an attack.

level 10:

Blowback/Repel- use 'repel' to Knock an enemy unit to the space behind it after battle.

Promotes to- Vigilante/Scavenger

Vigilante:

Description: Nohrian. Self titled authority figures who protect the law with questionable actions. Speedy and witty.

Weapon Rank: Sword(A), Dagger(B)

Max stats:

HP: 50, Str: 28, Mag: 20, Skl: 32, Spd: 35, Luk: 34, Def: 20, Res: 22

Growth Rates:

HP: 5%, Str, 10%, Mag: 0%, Skl: 15%, Spd: 15%, Luk: 20%, Def: 0%, Res: 5%

Class Skills:

level 5:

Cancel- Attacks an additional time. Cannot be a critical hit.(trigger=SklX0.5)

level 15:

Ignore- Use 'Ignore' to attack and negate all weapon effects that disable triggering offensive skills, making followup attacks, and critting. Weapon might is reduced in half and doesn't work during the enemy phase.

Scavenger

Description: Intimidating Rouges whose killing power strikes fear in others. Great at critical hits.

Weapon Rank: Axe(B), Dagger(A)

Max stats:

HP: 55, Str: 32, Mag: 18, Skl: 36, Spd: 32, Luk: 20, Def: 21, Res: 19

Growth Rates:

HP: 5%, Str: 15%, Mag: 0%, Skl: 20%, Spd: 10%, Luk: 0%, Def: 0%, Res: 0%

Class Skills:

Level 5:

Hyena Strike/Tyrant Blow- Adds +6 to a damaged enemy when this unit initiates an attack.

Level 15:

Pursue-If this unit battles and the enemy does not fall, the unit can perform another attack, trade, or equip, but can't use any items.

Edited by SageHarpuiaJDJ

I am completely, utter Fate/Stay Night garbage, so here's an attempt to do something Kiritsugu-esque for my favorite Fate/Stay character. Sorry for no guns Kerry.

[spoiler=Rejoice, you are among friends.]

get_zpssbsctone.jpg

Magus Killer fefates-icon-kunai.pngfefates-icon-bow.png(this will have to do kerry)

A skilled assassin specializing in eliminating mages.

Skills:

fe15skill_186.pngMage Slayer: Deals double damage against an enemy equipped with a tome/spell.

fe15skill_106.pngAvalon: After exiting battle, restores 10% HP.

fe15skill_210.pngPragmatic Fighting: Adds +5 to damage if enemy already has lowered stats.

fe15skill_152.pngOrigin Round: Skill x0.5 chance of adding enemy's Magic stat to damage done, then Seal off magic attacks for a turn.

I'd make a few adjustments. Origin Bullet is appropriate for the character but overkill with Mage Slayer.

fe15skill_186.pngMage Slayer: Deal effective damage against enemies equipped with Tomes/Spells.

fe15skill_106.pngAvalon: After combat, recover 10% HP. Stat reductions recover twice as fast.

fe15skill_13.pngTime Alter: Select "Time Alter" to double the number of available attacks. After combat, Strength/Skill -1 for every attack.

fe15skill_210.pngPragmatic Fighting: Deal +5 damage when the enemy cannot counterattack.

And now for a Kirei inspired class:

Executorfefates-icon-kunai.png

Battle hardened warriors of the clergy that crush the unholy.

fe15skill_85.pngMelee Master: When equipped with a dagger and fighting at melee range, damage +4.

fe15skill_45.pngBody Conditioning: Take 30% less damage from ranged attacks.

fe15skill_89.pngCommand Spell: Select "Command Spell" to raise Strength/Defense +5 until your next turn.

fe15skill_25.pngDark Blessing: Once per chapter, if this unit takes lethal damage, revive next turn.

Blah, blah, blah, stat caps. Probably high in speed and strength. Fairly good defense as well.

I wanna get in on this Fate/ in Fates action.

Rider (King of Conquerors)

Nohrian. With a thundering warcry this warrior crushes all who would hinder his dreams of conquest under a mighty chariot gifted by the gods themselves.

Weapons: A-Swords, B-Axes (doesn't canonically use axes, but they fit better than S rank swords)

Skills:

Lv1 (Conqueror) - This unit takes no bonus damage.

Lv10 (Canto) - Leftover MOV can be used after performing an action.

Lv25 (Noble Charge) - This unit and allies within 2 spaces gain leftover MOV as damage dealt.

Lv35 (Dreamchaser) - HP/2 % chance of adjacent allies gaining +(MOV/2) to all stats at the beginning of either turn (until end of turn).

Stats: (not quite motivated enough to put together complete stats right now)

HP: 70 Str+ Mag- Skl- Spd= Lck= Def+ Res= MOV: 8 Ddg+10 Mounted, Beast, Mechanical (Golem/Puppet)

Edited by cgRIPPER

[spoiler=Rejoice, you are among friends.]

get_zpssbsctone.jpg

And now for a Kirei inspired class:

Executorfefates-icon-kunai.png

Battle hardened warriors of the clergy that crush the unholy.

fe15skill_85.pngMelee Master: When equipped with a dagger and fighting at melee range, damage +4.

fe15skill_45.pngBody Conditioning: Take 30% less damage from ranged attacks.

fe15skill_89.pngCommand Spell: Select "Command Spell" to raise Strength/Defense +5 until your next turn.

fe15skill_25.pngDark Blessing: Once per chapter, if this unit takes lethal damage, revive next turn.

Blah, blah, blah, stat caps. Probably high in speed and strength. Fairly good defense as well.

mfw senpai notices me

QW1VU.png

Ugh they need to nerf Kirei so bad he one rounded Irisviel it's such bs.

Honestly since you did Kirei I'll probably add one later based on Irisviel.

I wanna get in on this Fate/ in Fates action.

Rider (King of Conquerors)

Nohrian. With a thundering warcry this warrior crushes all who would hinder his dreams of conquest under a mighty chariot gifted by the gods themselves.

Weapons: A-Swords, B-Axes (doesn't canonically use axes, but they fit better than S rank swords)

Skills:

Lv1 (Conqueror) - This unit takes no bonus damage.

Lv10 (Canto) - Leftover MOV can be used after performing an action.

Lv25 (Noble Charge) - This unit and allies within 2 spaces gain leftover MOV as damage dealt.

Lv35 (Dreamchaser) - HP/2 % chance of adjacent allies gaining +(MOV/2) to all stats at the beginning of either turn (until end of turn).

Stats: (not quite motivated enough to put together complete stats right now)

HP: 70 Str+ Mag- Skl- Spd= Lck= Def+ Res= MOV: 8 Ddg+10 Mounted, Beast, Mechanical (Golem/Puppet)

To be fair Iskandar brandishing a bigass axe isn't that hard to imagine so its coo.