Create A Class Thread [Fates]

secondworld

This class idea is based on the class archetype of Clerics and Troubadours who can't attack that we all know and love. I thought to myself "What if we did the same thing, but treated them as a promoted class instead?" Because that's a good idea, right? As they can only wield Staves, their class and skills are based around protecting and defending themselves and others without attacking. As such, they are purely support units.

Barrier Maiden (couldn't think of a good gender neutral term for the class) - A pacifist who has dedicated their lives to the healing arts and protecting others.

Class Exclusive Ability: Cannot attack. Receives half damage from all attacks. (is that OP? They're supposed to be protected by divine forces but I wonder if that's a bit much) Overrides Pavise, Aegis and other related skills. Recovers 10% HP at the start of user's turn.

Max Stats

Weapon Proficiency: Staff Rank S

50 HP

0 STR

31 MAG

29 SKL

32 LUK

28 DEF

28 RES

Skills

Level 1 - Holy Aura: When enemy initiates combat and user is unable to counterattack, reduce opponent's HP by 10% after combat ends. Cannot KO.

Level 10 - Pacifist Aggressive (formerly known as Staff Infection): When enemy initiates combat and user is unable to counterattack, reduce all enemy's stats by 2 after combat ends.

Level 25 - Healing Gift: Partly inspired by the skill Shadowgift. All staves receive + 5 to amount healed and + 10 hit rate, if applicable. In addition, allows wielder to use staves in classes that would be typically be unable to use staves. Overrides rightmost weapon proficiency if all 3 spots are occupied. For example: If the skill is equipped Staff rank is maxed at B and does not receive the aforementioned additional benefits.

Level 35 - Barrier With Me: When user is support unit, Luck x .75 chance of receiving attack meant for supported partner. Damage calculation and dodge/avoid rate is applied based on user's stats. Damage is reduced by a quarter rather than half.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been meaning to add alternate promotion options to my classes for some time now, but I've never gotten around to it. Luckily with this one I can hit two birds with one stone.

Officer

Leaders who have risen through the ranks of the army. Uses both the soldier's lance, and the weapons of nobility.

Promoted Class

Promotes From: Soldier/Spellsword

Highest Attributes: None

Lowest Attributes: None

Skills:

At Ease Soldier- Every allied unit within three tiles of the Officer gains +4 to their lowest stat.

I've Got Your Back- If an allied unit is about to receive a fatal attack and the Officer is a part of the combat (Allied Unit's Luck+Officer's Luck/2)% chance of the Officer blocking the attack. Can take effect while in attack stance.

Maximum Weapon Ranks: fefates-icon-lance.pngA fefates-icon-sword.pngB fefates-icon-tome.pngB

one thing that bothers me is that they missed some opportunities to diversify the weapon options among the classes even more. For example, I would have loved to see Shrine Maiden use Katana/Staff (to contrast it with Adventurer) and for Monk to use Club/Staff (to contrast with Falcon Knight.)

Also, it bothers me so much that there's no class I can give to Shiro that makes him a Lance/Dagger user. :(

Finally, I thought it was super weird for Maid and Butler to be promoted classes. And I don't think it fits for those classes to promote from Troubadour. Instead, I think this would have been better to have Maid/Butler as a pre-promote and promote into:

---

Bodyguard
A loyal retainer who guards their liege with their life. Uses staffs, daggers, and lances.

Weapon Ranks: fefates-icon-staff.pngA fefates-icon-kunai.pngB fefates-icon-lance.pngB

Skills:
Lv. 5 Is_3ds_live_to_serve.png Live to Serve

Lv. 15 Is_3ds_dual_guardsman.png Guard Stance +

Growth Rates:

HP - 5 STR - 10 MAG - 10 SKL - 10
LCK - 5 SPD - 10 DEF - 15 RES - 10

Max Stats:

HP - 55 STR - 31 MAG - 31 SKL - 30
LCK - 30 SPD - 31 DEF - 36 RES - 34

---

Maybe it's not realistic, but it's my pipe dream. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hey, I did one whole line, now this time a singular advanced class that's strictly for Corrin and also is for Revelations.

Fated Noble: A noble who fights for their own fate in life, not one that life hands them.

Weapons: Swords - C, Magic - C, Staves - C, Dragon Stone - C

Skills: Level 5 - Dragonic Lore, Level 15 - Revelation

Growths:

10% 10% 10% 10% 10% 5% 15% 15%

Max Stats:

HP 57 STR 31 MAG 27 SKL 32 SPD 28 LCK 33 DEF 34 RES 29

Notes: Basically a combination of the Hoshido and Nohr Noble, but be the Revelation path's version. Coloring would be blue like the ocean.

Dragonic Lore would grant the Dragonstone the abilty to double attack, but with only a bonus of +2 def/res.

Revelation would give +2 to all stats. Hence why it is a level 15 advanced class skill.

LOVE this idea.

Vigilante

-One who has returned from solitude to enact their brutal vision of justice. Skilled with swords and bows, proficient with daggers.

Promotes from: Wanderer

Maximum Weapon Ranks: fefates-icon-bow.pngS fefates-icon-sword.pngS fefates-icon-kunai.pngA

Skills:

-Lv5: Revengeance (+5 to STR and SPD when this unit is below half health)

-Lv15: Death Sentence (Proc Skill (%Skl) that grants the user 1.5x STR for one attack.)

Growth Rates:

15 HP – 20 STR – 2 MAG – 25 SKL – 5 LCK – 20 SPD – 10 DEF – 2 RES

Max Stats:

40 HP – 35 STR – 5 MAG – 32 SKL – 15 LCK – 25 SPD – 18 DEF – 7 RES

Love this idea too. I was thinking that they really missed a good opportunity to get another unique triple weapon class into the game. Your wanderer idea is cool, but I think an "Assassin" promoting from Outlaw would have been an amazing Nohrian alternative to Master Ninja/Mechanist (and wouldn't deviate very far from Awakening's Assassin).

I really like the name you came up with ("Vigilante"), and I think the skills are pretty cool.

Edited by Volo

Alright, I'm game.
Meanwhile, in my dreams, where the third path is actually a neutral path, about giving both kingdom the Dragon-D...

-Manakete
Person of mysterious origins with the ability to transform into a dragon.
fefates-icon-stone.png A - fefates-icon-sword.png B

Level 1 - fe15skill_174.png Boon: Unit's and allies within two tiles recover 10% of their HP at the start of their turns, and recovers statues. Inspired by PoR and RD obviously, though I'm half tempted to make it a personal skill, or modify it, as it could screw up some strategy big time, the HP regen notably.
Level 10 - fe15skill_200.png Sword Beam: Weapons with 1 attack range become 1-2 range. Yep, a reference to Hasha no Tsurugi. A skill that make both weapons closers.

Dragon Lord
Manakete of high rank. Fully master both of their forms.
fefates-icon-stone.png S - fefates-icon-sword.png A

Level 5 - fe15skill_114.png Dragonskin: User’s weaknesses are nullified. Negates Poison and status reduction effects. Yeah, it's not the same as the ennemies. :p

Level 15 - fe15skill_205.png Ignis : Skill% chance of adding half the user’s Strength (if user has a physical weapon) or Magic (if user has a magical weapon) as damage. Again, a skill that make both weapons closer.

Nohr Prince(ss) ? What's that ? Dunno what you are talking about,

I like to think that when you start a path, you gain a new class, yes, this post mainly works on wish fulfilment, and I'm perfectly okay with that.

Try to think that...

-There's more than three dragonstones.

-That they are not all 1-ranged weapons.
-The third path is actually about being neutral, having the odds against you, and acting like the freaking dragon that you are.

-That those two classes doesn't have a crappy magic growth, and that some stones do physical damage.

Huh, that's a fun topic, lot of interesting things in there.

Edited by B.Leu

Guardian

Staves: B

Description: A person who defends and aids their allies. Has high Def and Res

(essentially has good enough defense and resistance to live and maybe just act as a wall since no counterattcking...at first)

Skills

Level 1: Divine Protection: When healing a fully healed unit that unit gets a one time immunity to one attack that would deal under 10 damage for one turn

Level 10: Countersmash: If this unit has no weapon equipped but has a stave in his/her inventory they can counter attack using just their strength stat.

stats HP Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Mov

Base 17 2 5 3 2 4 6 5 4

Max 40 18 18 19 17 25 23 20 Stave: B

Growth 15 5 10 5 5 15 20 20

Pair Up 0 0 0 0 0 0 4 3

Promotes to: (I am open to ideas)

Please give me honest feed back on what is good and bad like if I should swap the skills or something

Edited by Orblet

I have the names, a description and what weapons they can use, but nothing about stats.

Name: Ranger

Weapons: Knives(A), Bows(B)

Description: A hit-and-running skirmisher. Uses bows and knives.

Honestly, that could work as a Special class (with a Level 40 cap).

Otherwise, the other ideas that I have are just Nohrian and Hoshidan flairs on the outworld/amiibo classes. Like this:

Great Lord => Landsknecht/Signifer (Nohrian)/Shogun (Hoshidan)

Lodestar => Vassal (Nohrian)

Vanguard => Vanguard (Nohrian)/Youkai (Hoshidan)

Grandmaster => Battlemage/Tactician/Mastermind (Nohrian)/ Tengu (Hoshidan)

I'm tempted to not make a Hoshidan variant of the Lodestar, as they already have a class that can S-rank in swords, the Swordmaster.

Edited by FluffyWarlock

Shielder

"A knight whose purpose is to defend. They have well rounded defenses and good skill."

-Weapons: Axes (B)

-Promotions: General, Warlord

-Growths: 20%,15%, 0%, 15%, 10%, 0%, 20%, 20%

-Skills:

-Seal Strength (Level 1): After any combat this unit initiates, the foe's Strength is reduced by 6, and recovers 1 per turn.

-Seal Magic (Level 10): After any combat this unit initiates, the foe's Magic is reduced by 6, and recovers 1 per turn.

Warlord

"A knight who has devoted their life to the art of war. They command armies and excel in melee combat."

-Weapons: Swords (B), Lances (B), Axes (A)

-Promotes from: Shielder

-Growths: 25%,35%, 0%, 20%, 10%, 0%, 30%, 30%

-Skills:

-Duality (Level 5): Grants use of the "Duality" command. Use the command when initiating an attack to invert the weapon triangle's effects for this unit until the next player phase.

-Conquerer (Level 15): Nullifies any weapon bonuses a foe's weapon may have towards this unit's armor and beast mount.

Growths aren't final.

More mages, because why not.

Classes:

Dark Priest

A Nohrian priest who worships Nohr's Dusk Dragon.

fefates-icon-staff.png C

Ambiguous gender

Promotes to Sorcerer or Dark Bishop (see below)

Caps:

HP: 35

Str: 17

Mag: 23

Skl: 21

Spd: 20

Lck: 18

Def: 17

Res: 19

Skills:

fe15skill_164.png Dark Prayer (Lv. 1): During combat with this unit, enemy's Crit -10

fe15skill_152.png Misfortune and Sin (Lv. 10): If this unit misses their attack, then Crit +5 during the next combat session with this unit.

Dark Bishop

A talented priest and mage who heals with Staves and hurts with Tomes.

fefates-icon-tome.png A* fefates-icon-staff.png B

*Includes dark magic.

Ambiguous gender

Caps:

HP: 45

Str: 24

Mag: 34

Skl: 31

Spd: 32

Lck: 25

Def: 26

Res: 27

Skills:

fe15skill_145.png Sacrifice (Lv. 5): If this unit defeats an enemy, then all units within 2 spaces recover up to 10% HP.

fe15skill_144.png Staffbreaker (Lv. 15): If unit is targeted with an offensive staff, attacker's Hit -50.

Edited by A creative name

Guardian

Staves: B

Description: A person who defends and aids their allies. Has high Def and Res

(essentially has good enough defense and resistance to live and maybe just act as a wall since no counterattcking...at first)

Skills

Level 1: Divine Protection: When healing a fully healed unit that unit gets a one time immunity to one attack that would deal under 10 damage for one turn

Level 10: Countersmash: If this unit has no weapon equipped but has a stave in his/her inventory they can counter attack using just their strength stat.

stats HP Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Mov

Base 17 2 5 3 2 4 6 5 4

Max 40 18 18 19 17 25 23 20 Stave: B

Growth 15 5 10 5 5 15 20 20

Pair Up 0 0 0 0 0 0 4 3

Promotes to: (I am open to ideas)

Please give me honest feed back on what is good and bad like if I should swap the skills or something

I'm going to be honest, I'm not really good with stats. Abilities and ideas are more my thing. That said, I don't see any reason for this class to have countersmash. One issue is that it's based off strength, an non-primary stat for the class. The other being that it's literally only effective if you have nothing but a staff, which becomes an issue if even one of the possible promotions has a weapon. I think a better ability would be:

Guardian Angel- When an enemy attacks you add extra damage to your counter-attack equal to your defense. If you have no weapon simply deal damage equal to your defense.

Promotion wise this class looks like it'd be perfect for a War Monk-esque class. The decent strength, and magic would make it a great fit statwise. From an ideas standpoint this seems like what Maid/Butler should've promoted from. Maid/Butler is supposed to be this secret bodyguard that can use staves, and this is a not-so-secret bodyguard that can use staves.

More mages, because why not.

Classes:

Dark Priest

A Nohrian priest who worships Nohr's Dusk Dragon.

fefates-icon-staff.png C

Ambiguous gender

Promotes to Sorcerer or Dark Bishop (see below)

Caps:

HP: 35

Str: 17

Mag: 23

Skl: 21

Spd: 20

Lck: 18

Def: 17

Res: 19

Skills:

fe15skill_164.png Dark Prayer (Lv. 1): During combat with this unit, enemy's Crit -10

fe15skill_152.png Misfortune and Sin (Lv. 10): If this unit misses their attack, then Crit +5 during the next combat session with this unit.

Dark Bishop

A talented priest and mage who heals with Staves and hurts with Tomes.

fefates-icon-tome.png A* fefates-icon-staff.png B

*Includes dark magic.

Ambiguous gender

Caps:

HP: 45

Str: 24

Mag: 34

Skl: 31

Spd: 32

Lck: 25

Def: 26

Res: 27

Skills:

fe15skill_145.png Sacrifice (Lv. 5): If this unit defeats an enemy, then all units within 2 spaces recover up to 10% HP.

fe15skill_144.png Staffbreaker (Lv. 15): If unit is targeted with an offensive staff, attacker's Hit -50.

I love these classes, very interesting to have a more evil healer. Nothing productive to say here.

Edited by Honey Bunny

Well heres an entire classline thought out one night when the thought came to me "staves are basically wooden swords. Why don't people swing them around to kill?"

Battle Mage.

Nohrian. A healer who taps into astral magic. Special abilities allow for combat with Staves.

Stats:

• HP: 35 (Base 14, Growth 5%)
  • Str: 15 (Base 1, Growth 0%)
  • Mag: 19 (Base 3, Growth 5%)
  • Skl: 22 (Base 4, Growth 15%
  • Spd: 21 (Base 5, Growth 10%
  • Luk: 15 (Base 2. Growth 10%)
  • Def: 21 (Base 5, Growth 15%)
  • Res: 21 (Base 5, Growth 15%)
  • Weapons: Staves (min E rank, maximum B rank)

Base skill: Staffaire. Allows magical attacking when using staves. (Staff at top of inventory is used. Staff might, accuracy, etc depends on staff rank). At staff weapon level A, increase damage done with staves by 5. (thinking about it, imagine if a Bond Unit had this as their personal skill...)

Level 10: Luugil Drain. Increase damage by +1 per any unit within 2 spaces who is using a magical weapon, tome, or staff. Lowers the magical damage/healing effectiveness of all units within 2 spaces by -2. (yes, this would also affect your own teammates)

Advances to: Andromeda or Sigil Warrior

Andromeda

Nohrian. A master of light and darkness. Tapped into grand secrets to hold greater control of the staff.

Stats:

• Hp: 55 (Base 20, Growth 5%)
  • Str: 29 (Base 3, Growth 10%
  • Mag: 30 (Base 4, Growth 10%)
  • Skl: 34 (Base 6, Growth 15%)
  • Spd: 33 (Base 5, Growth 15%)
  • Luk: 27 (Base 2, Growth 5%)
  • Def: 32 (Base 5, Growth 15%)
  • Res: 33 (Base 5, Growth 15%)
  • Weapons: Staves (min E rank, max S rank)
  • Innate +5 when healing with staves.

Level 5 skill: Cosmic Bend: Use as a command to switch between physical and magical damage, regardless of weapon being used. Does not use up units turn.

Level 15 skill: Starfall: at trigger rate of [skl x1], Deals 10 hits of 15% damage with 2x critical rate (min 1 damage per attack). If no crit rate is present, automatically increases crit rate to 5 (doubled to 10).

Sigil Warrior

Nohrian. A wandering mage who uses magic symbols in combat. Uses Staves and Knives to draw Sigils.

Stats:

• HP: 60 (Base 6, Growth 15%)
  • Str: 33 (Base 5, Growth 10%)
  • Mag: 30 (Base 3, Growth 5%)
  • Skl: 28 (Base 2, Growth 5%)
  • Spd: 32 (Base 4, Growth 10%)
  • Luk: 28 (Base 3, Growth 10%)
  • Def: 30 (Base 4, Growth 10%)
  • Res: 28 (Base 3, Growth 5%)
  • Weapons: Knives (min E rank, max A rank), Staves (min E rank, max A rank)

Level 5 skill: Blessed Sigil. After combat the enemy survives, stat drops inflicted by used weapons or skills are given to this unit. Cannot stack effects of multiple weapons. Stats return to normal 1 per turn.

Level 15 skill: Sigil of Testament. When this unit inflicts a critical hit, 33% of the damage dealt is recovered as HP.

I still have some ideas I want to play around with, so I might come back...

Edited by Xenomata

I'm going to be honest, I'm not really good with stats. Abilities and ideas are more my thing. That said, I don't see any reason for this class to have countersmash. One issue is that it's based off strength, an non-primary stat for the class. The other being that it's literally only effective if you have nothing but a staff, which becomes an issue if even one of the possible promotions has a weapon. I think a better ability would be:

Guardian Angel- When an enemy attacks you add extra damage to your counter-attack equal to your defense. If you have no weapon simply deal damage equal to your defense.

Promotion wise this class looks like it'd be perfect for a War Monk-esque class. The decent strength, and magic would make it a great fit statwise. From an ideas standpoint this seems like what Maid/Butler should've promoted from. Maid/Butler is supposed to be this secret bodyguard that can use staves, and this is a not-so-secret bodyguard that can use staves.

I love these classes, very interesting to have a more evil healer. Nothing productive to say here.

hm...thanks for the feedback, I think Guardian angel might be a bit overpowered so how about just this

Tackle: This unit may select the "tackle" command to attack using their defense stat (has 80 hit)

Here's one class for now. I might add more.

[spoiler=Emblemier]

Emblemier
A time traveling collector of unknown origin.
(Male Only)

fefates-icon-sword.png - S fefates-icon-lance.png - S fefates-icon-bow.png - S
(Can wield the Three Regalia)

Highest Attributes: Magic, Luck, Skill.
Lowest Attributes: Speed.

Max Stats: Growths:
HP: 60 35%
Str: 29 25%
Mag: 36 40%
Skl: 45 30%
Spd: 25 15%
Lck: 50 25%
Def: 29 20%
Res: 30 40%
Mov: 6

Skills

Level 1: 38d1ffb5-ff69-11e5-84be-9715cbd8a1e3.gifForesight
Grants Avo +25 if the enemy engages the attack.
Level 15: 4f55ec07-ff7a-11e5-bce7-9715cbd8a1e3.gifLucky Shot
If a hit misses, unit gets to strike again with Crit +30. Can activate only once per attack. Trigger: Luck ÷ 5
Level 25:2002b302-ff71-11e5-b5e2-9715cbd8a1e3.gifTelekinesis
Allows unit to attack from 1-2 range with any weapon, 1-3 for weapons that already have 1-2.
Level 40: 22c11ea3-ff77-11e5-b222-9715cbd8a1e3.gifNaga's Shield
Magical attacks will not damage this unit unless it is a critical, which it will only do 1/4 damage. Trigger: Resistance%

Classes

Emblemier -> ---

Master Ninja
Ninja -> Mechanist.

Bow Knight
Mercenary -> Hero

Swordmaster

Samurai -> Master of Arms

[spoiler=Valla King/Queen]In Progress.

I designed the skill sprites myself.
Please feel free to give advice on what to change

Edited by Flareblade

hm...thanks for the feedback, I think Guardian angel might be a bit overpowered so how about just this

Tackle: This unit may select the "tackle" command to attack using their defense stat (has 80 hit)

Tackle again runs into the problem of only being useful if you have no weapons. Not only that, but you can't counterattack with Tackle. I think a nerfed version of Guardian Angel would be more effective.

Guardian Angel- Add half your defense to counterattack damage. Deal damage equal to your full defense when you're unable to make a counterattack.

Tackle again runs into the problem of only being useful if you have no weapons. Not only that, but you can't counterattack with Tackle. I think a nerfed version of Guardian Angel would be more effective.

Guardian Angel- Add half your defense to counterattack damage. Deal damage equal to your full defense when you're unable to make a counterattack.

Ok that is way better, but maybe make it a activation skill like Luck% or something like that because that is still similar to rend heaven or ignis (I don't remember what it was called) Or at least make the add half your defense to attack part an activated part and then if your using a magic attack add half your resistance

Servant

-A maid\butler-in-training. They use daggers for everyday work.

-Promotes to Maid/Butler, Assassin (like how some royals were murdered by their own servants back in olden days)

-Good skill and resistance

-Skills:

--Demoiselle/Gentilhomme (Level 1)

--Tailor (Level 10): Use Tailor command on an adjacent ally to give Def/Res+2, and heals 20% HP to both units.

Stuff about Peri's backstory below

That whole assassin thing would be great for the guy who killed Peri's mom (Her mom was murdered by a servant who was obsessed with her and yes I know the guy is most likely dead but still) Maybe if it was a thing it could make for an awesome dlc unit.

:')

btw lucky shot is really bad, it is a skill that would only activate once in 5 runs most likely. Why not make it simply, can attack again (random stat/5 %) can activate only once per attack

btw lucky shot is really bad, it is a skill that would only activate once in 5 runs most likely. Why not make it simply, can attack again (random stat/5 %) can activate only once per attack

Yeah, that didn't even occur to me. I'll just make it luck.

Executioner

Axe-S

Skills

-----

Level 5: Intimidate: If unit initiates and wins battle, all enemies within a 3 space radius get -5 Def/Res for 1 turn.

Level 15: Decapitate: Kills enemy in one hit. Activation chance is Max HP x 0.25.

Max Stats

----------

HP Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Mov

80 45 10 25 30 10 20 20 5

Summoner

Beaststones-S/Dragonstones-S/Staves-C

Skills

-----

Level 5: Force of Nature: +5 damage when using a Dragonstone or Beaststone.

Level 15: Veterinarian: Heals x1.5 more HP when healing a beast or unit riding a beast.

Max Stats

---------

50 15 30 20 25 22 35 35 6

Shield Knight

Sword-B

Skills

-----

Level 5: Self Defense: When enemy initiates combat with this unit, -10 physical damage taken.

Level 15: Mirror Shield: Damage dealt to this unit is dealt back to attacker at x1.5 damage. Activation chance is x0.5 luck.

Max Stats

---------

75 25 5 25 20 40 40 40 4

Edited by CWGameplay

Level 15: Mirror Shield: Any damage dealt to this unit is dealt back to attacker at x1.5 damage.

That is way too broken, especially for being a skill learned so early.

probably a bad idea but

Mystic

A unit dedicated entirely to support. Heals and buffs allies in the battlefield. Buffs allies depending on what staff used.

Weapons: Staff locked.

Skills:

Level 5 - Helping Hand - After casting a buff, gain +3 def for one turn.

Level 15 - Run - After casting a buff, gain another turn with half the movement points to flee.

idk about stats though

I thought I'd make one too.

Horse

A generic horse unit. Would probably be its own character.

- cannot use weapons -

Max Stats

HP Str Mag Skl Spd Luk Def Res Mov

40 20 15 20 35 30 25 20 8

Pair Up Stats

HP Str Mag Skl Spd Luk Def Res Mov

3 3 1

This class will go to 40.

Skills

Level 1 - Teamwork - When user is the support unit while paired up, this unit always gains some experience in combat.

Level 10 - Freedom - If this unit is a horse, this unit can pass through enemy units. Any units it passes through lose 20% of their HP at the end of their turn.

Level 25 - Neigh - Enemies within two spaces of the user have -10% HIT, -10% AVO.

Level 35 - Mount - When user is the support unit while paired up, and if the supported unit is not mounted, the supported unit temporarily becomes mounted into an appropriate class (related to a horse) until no longer paired up. Stats/Stat caps are not affected from this transformation. Stats gained from pair up remain. (Samurai/Knight -> Cavalier, Sniper -> Bow Knight, Monk -> Troubadour, etc.)

Well, that was fun.

Edited by Takeru

Hero of Time: Uses swords (A), shuriken ©, and bows (B). Horseback.

An otherworldly warrior known in legend as a savior with many incarnates and a plethora of essential weapons. (If other Amiibos become supported, based on Link.)

Solo class- Lv. 40

He has no critical "quotes" per se, just Fi quoting battle analyses, such as "It is optimal to strike now," "The enemy is vulnerable," or Link just screaming "HYAAAAAAH!" Critical animations vary by weapon type. With a sword equipped, he brandishes his Triforce of Courage and uses Skyward Strike. With the Hidden Weapons equipped, he pulls his arm back, a green wind surrounds the weapon, and he throws it as he would a boomerang, except it doesn't come back. Bow equipped, a light surrounds the bow and he fires a beam of light at the enemy as it fades from the bow itself.

Stats: HP 24 Max 40 Str 14 Max 36 Mag 10 Max 22 Skill 18 Max 28 Luck 20 Max 30 Def 15 Max 30 Res 15 Max 25 Spd 20 Max 35

Skills:

Lv. 1- Din's Power: Recovers 3 HP upon defeating an enemy with Master Sword. (Chance: Mag x2)

Lv. 5- Nayru's Wisdom: Allies' attacks with Shuriken, Spears, Naginata, Daggers grant double defense when at a disadvantage for the duration of the turn. (Chance: 5% with D proficiency, raises by 5% each increasing rank.)

Lv. 10- Farore's Courage: Attacks 5x consecutively at 2/3 damage when Bow of Light is equipped. (Chance: 5% with D proficiency, raises by 5% each increasing rank.)

Lv. 20- Incarnate: Replica units and Einherjar are granted double Str/Mag when paired up with Link.

Lv. 35- Timeshift Stone: Upon defeating an enemy, unit is granted an extra turn. (Chance: Mag x0.5)

Weapons: Who wouldn't be a hero without their signature weapons?

Master Sword: Rank E Mt 15 Hit 90 Crit 10 Avo 15 Rng 1 Worth 0 (An otherworldly sword of legend. Many demons were slain by this blade. (+3 effective Mt against beasts.))

Bow of Light: Rank E Mt 17 Hit 95 Crit 10 Avo 20 Rng 2-3 Worth 0 (A legendary bow said to be made of pure light. (No negative effects from Weapon Triangle disadvantage))

Gale Boomerang (Shuriken): Rank E Mt 12 Hit 100 Crit 5 Avo 15 Rng 2 Worth 0 (A boomerang capable of conjuring gale force winds. (Double damage to flying units.))

Items obtained (or available for purchase) from Link:

Hero's Tunic (modeled after his, of course.)

Ezlo (If you've played Minish Cap.)

Four Sword (Modeled after the Four Sword (why am I telling you this), only four available per visit.)

Can complete A level Support with Avatar, no S Support.

Gives you Time Seal upon completing Hero Battle, allows one unit to reclass to Hero of Time, regardless of gender. Primary classes only, reverting after Lv. 20 gives you choice of either of your original advanced classes, or others if you used a Heart Seal.

Triforce obtainable during DLC. (An otherworldly relic created by the gods. Gives user Din's Power, Nayru's Wisdom, and Farore's Courage)

Also unlockable: (upon scanning Amiibo) DLC- Oktorok Onslaught. Upon completion, receives Time Seal (every time), Triforce (first time only). "Fight back hordes of otherworldly creatures and aid the Hero of Time on his quest!" Difficulty: **

Edited by Based Goomy