Create A Class Thread [Fates]

secondworld

@BasedGoomy

I feel like it'd make sense to be able to use the Zelda and Ganondorf amiibo too.

Zelda would be a tome and bow user and Ganon would probably use swords and beaststones.

Also another item you could possibly get from Link would be Farore's Wind which would be a wind tome. You'd get Nayru's Love (Light magic) from Zelda and Din's Fire (Fire magic) from Ganondorf.

Edited by thedeltarune

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought about this before when my friend asked me but I never wrote it down,

Class Name: Not sure anymore because it was Sky Knight back when sky knights were calked Pegasus Knights. But nkw...oh well.

Mount: Dragon

Weapons: Lances, Tomes

Stats: (fates stat caps)

HP: isn't it 60 for everyone?

Strength: 37

Magic: 37

Speed: 29

Skill: 32

Luck: 27

Def: 36

Res: 25

Skills:

Dragon Wrath: Sends a wave of fire from below which distracts the enemy. Damage dealth = Your mag stat, grants Hit+Avo - 15 for 3 turns. Trigger = Skill/2

Deliverer: Hit+Avo + 25 whrn unit is paired up/dual guard mode. If the unit is backing up an ally, the ally get Crit + 15

This was a class I came up with whrn Awakening came out so i haven't modified the skills to suit fates,

Fates Class

Architect.

Weapons: Tome, Staff, Hidden Weapons.

Stats:

HP 60

Strength: 30

Mag: 36

Skill: 32

Speed: 34

Luck: 34

Def: 25

Res: 29

Mov: 7

Skills:

Mind Trick: Enrmy Hit/Avo -30, Unit Crit +10. Trigger = (Skill+Mag)/2

Terrain/Vein Master: Allows this unit access to Dragon Veins.

I thiught that this class would only be available through an item, I called it a Dominion Seal or Scroll but I'm not sure, the item would be limitted to 1 or 2 per file. That way the use of Dragon Vein is still restricted.

The way i thiught if this class is kinda like a mage trickstr type of thing. Tho ultimately it's no diffeeent than habing your maid or buttler be able to use Dragon Veins but when I designed it, I had a boss whose map was sort of like a game they asked Kamui to complete. I'm a huge fan of using tactics over brute force so i'm still working on this, but my idea is that, a mage who likes to mess you up, but again, it's a work in progress.

Super Soldier

Caps- HP: 60/Str:35/Mag:25/Skl:40/Spd:30/Lck:20/Def:30/Res:25

Weapons- Lances(A max), Axes(A max) and Tomes(B max)

Skills:

Lv. 1- All Stats +2 (You know goddamn well what it does.)

Lv.15-Double or Nothing(If speed is 10 higher than opponent's, hits 4 times.)

Lv.25-Unrelenting March(Unaffected by terrain)

Lv.35-Mighty Blow(Certain Blow+ Death Blow+ Darting Blow)

Tribalist

Caps-HP:40/Str:20/Mag:20/Skl:25/Spd:25/Lck:20/Def:20/Res:25

Weapons- Axes(C max), Tomes(C max), Staves(C max)

Skills:

Lv.1-Aptitude(You know what this does)

Lv.10-Wind Apprentice(After attacking, pushes enemy back 1 space. Lost on promoting to Sorcerer or Blacksmith)

Lv.10-Fire Trainee(After attacking, lowers Str/Mag of enemy by 5. Lost on promoting to Great Master or Sorcerer)

Lv.10-Ice Pupil(After attacking, lowers Skl/Spd of adjacent enemies by 4. Lost on promoting to Great Master or Blacksmith.)

Promotes to: Great Master, Blacksmith, Sorcerer

Edited by MagicIsOP

[spoiler=Myrmidon]

Skills: Avoid +10 (Lvl 1), Vantage (Lvl 15), Astra (Lvl 25), Swordfaire (Lvl 35)

Stats: More Speed and Skill than a Swordmaster, but lower Defense and Resistance.

Weapon Ranks: Either Swords (S) or Swords (A) + Bows (B)

My reasoning for this is that in Japan, there was a Pegasus Knight class that Cipher!Minerva can have. Pegasus Knight has S-rank Lances and has similar stats to Falcon Knight, but can't heal. The Myrmidon class is already in the game, Owain has it in Hidden Truths 1. I'm not sure if Myrmidon should have Rank-S in Swords, because there are already 2 S-Rank Sword classes, and it would be a waste for it to be too similar to Swordmaster without something to make it unique. My idea is to give Myrmidon access to Bows, since Assassin is one of its promotions in Awakening and they have access to Bows

I want my Myrmidon Owain, dammit!

[spoiler=Drifter and Promotion]

Drifter

Skills: Focus or Discipline at Level 1. Tantivity at Level 10 (All 3 skills are from Awakening)

Weapon Ranks: Bows (B)

Promotions: Adventurer and Nomad/Wanderer

Nomad/Wanderer (I haven't decided on a name yet)

Skills: Hit Rate +20 at Level 5 and Acrobatics (or at least a skill with the same function but a different name) at level 20

Weapon Ranks: Bows (A) Daggers (B)

Mounted Unit.

I'm really bad at designing stats, so I won't bother.

[spoiler=Shaman and Druid]

Shaman

Essentially a tankier, but slower and less skilled Dark Mage.

Skills: Shadowgift (Level 1) and Iron Will (Level 10)

Weapon Ranks: Tomes (B; Access to Dark Magic)

Promotions: Sorcerer and Druid.

Druid

Skills: Clarity (Level 5) Lifetaker (Level 15)

Weapon Ranks: Tomes (A; Access to Dark Magic) and Staffs (B)

I designed this classes because it bothers me that Dark Mages are pretty much dressed in ther underwear while fighting.

Also, while I didn't create this, I really like Kynim's interpretation of the Valla Noble class, so I'm going to link it here:

http://kynimdraws.tumblr.com/post/142558162763

Edited by Luankachu

So, this is totally for my own head!canon/fanfiction Fates MU. It stems mostly from my love of the Lancer/Halberdier/Sentinel classes from games past, the Dragoon job from the Final Fantasy series and dodge tank units.

“A lance-wielder renowned for defenses that are said to be as impenetrable as a dragon’s scales.”

Class Name: Dragoon

Promotion Tree: None/Advanced Class

Availability: Avatar-exclusive class

Weapon Rank(s): Lance (S)

Personal Weapon: MuspelheimRank E|MT 11|HIT 85|CRIT 0|AVO 0|RNG 1-2|WORTH 0 – A magical lance belonging to the previous king of Nohr. Can only be wielded by MU. Avoid +15 and +5 Resistance when equipped. (SKL)% chance of halving enemy’s resistance upon successful strike.

Base Stats: HP 22|STR 7|MAG 9|SKL 9|SPD 4|LCK 3|DEF 8|RES 5|MOV 6

Stat Caps: HP 60|STR 35|MAG 39|SKL 40|SPD 28|LCK 28|DEF 40|RES 25|MOV 6

Growth Rates: HP 20%|STR 15%|MAG 15%|SKL 15%|SPD 10%|LCK 5%|DEF 15%|RES 5%

Pair-up Bonuses: +1 STR, +2 MAG, +4 DEF, +2 RES

Class Skills

Devil’s Luck [Personal Skill] When four enemies are adjacent to unit, grants +30 Hit and +50 Avoid when attacked.

Sentinel (LVL 1) – Grants +10 to resistance and +10 to defense when the “Wait” command is used.

Wrath (LVL 10) – When HP is 50% or lower, +50 to critical rate during all encounters.

Wary Fighter (LVL 25) – Neither this unit nor enemies in combat with him can use follow-up attacks.

Impale (LVL 35) – Allows user to inflict (4*DMG/2) to a selected enemy unit. Activation Rate = (SKL/2)%

Edited by SaiSymbolic

Base Class: Trickster

Nohrian. An honorless fighter. Fights from afar with Knives.

Stats:

• Hp: Base 10, Growth 5%, Max 40
  • Str: Base 4, Growth 10%, Max 20
  • Mag: Base 0, Growth 5%, Max 15
  • Skl: Base 3, Growth 10%, Max 17
  • Spd: Base 2, Growth 10%, Max 18
  • Luk: Base 3, Growth 5%, Max 17
  • Def: Base 2, Growth 5%, Max 15
  • Res: Base 3, Growth 10%, Max 18
  • Weapons: Knives (min E rank, max C rank)

Base Skill: Cheapshot. When initiating battle, doubles number of attacks but deals 50% damage per attack.

Level 10 skill: Weakness Seeker. Doubles weapon Might against any units who can possibly take bonus damage. Does not stack and is overwritten when using weapons that have similar effects (Armorslayer, Beast Killer, etc.)

Advances to: Scouter or Armorer

Advanced Class: Scouter

Nohrian. A supreme trickster who observes and strikes from afar. Uses Knives and Tomes.

Stats:

• HP: Base 13, Growth 5%, Max 55
  • Str: Base 6, Growth 10%, Max 31
  • Mag: Base 2, Growth 10%, Max 30
  • Skl: Base 6, Growth 15%, Max 33
  • Spd: Base 4, Growth 10%, Max 33
  • Luk: Base 4, Growth 10%, Max 29
  • Def: Base 3, Growth 5%, Max 27
  • Res: Base 4, Growth 10%, Max 29
  • Weapons: Knife (A rank), Tomes (B rank)

Level 5 skill: Rally Ranger. Use as a command to increase the attack range of allies within two spaces by 1.

Level 15 skill: Cripple. When activated, prevents the enemy from being able to counterattack until their next turn. Trigger [sKL x0.50]%

Advanced Class: Armorer

Nohrian. A master of range who modifies heavy armor to allow easy blocks and parries. Uses Lances and Knives.

Stats:

• HP: Base 16, Growth 15%, Max 65
  • Str: Base 5, Growth 10%, Max 30
  • Mag: Base 2, Growth 0%, Max 26
  • Skl: Base 4, Growth 10%, Max 31
  • Spd: Base 6, Growth 15%, Max 34
  • Luk: Base 4, Growth 5%, Max 29
  • Def: Base 5, Growth 15%, Max 35
  • Res: Base 6, Growth 15%, Max 36
  • Weapons: Lances (B rank), Knives (A rank)

Level 5 skill: Skill Seal. After combat, enemy skill reduced by 6.

Level 15 skill: Countermeasures. After successfully avoiding an enemy attack, deals damage equal to [Enemy's attack x0.25].

Edited by Xenomata

As long as we're doing Fanfiction stuff

Dark Bishop fefates-icon-tome.pngfefates-icon-staff.png Exclusive to Corrin/Kamui

A master of magic who negates his enemies ability to retaliate

Skills:

fe15skill_125.png1: Staff Savant- Staves can be used without expending uses and if it's range is under 10, it is increased to 10.

fe15skill_118.png10: Nihil- When user triggers battle, enemy cannot activate battle skills
fe15skill_126.png25: Immobilse- If users attack connects with an enemy, the enemy's movement is reduced to 0 and avoid reduced by 20 until the next turn
fe15skill_119.png35: Cancel- When user triggers battle, skill% chance of preventing an enemy from retaliating

Base Stats:

HP- 20, Str- 2, Mag- 10, Skl- 4, Spd- 3, Lck- 1, Def- 9, Res- 8

Max Stats:

HP- 60, Str- 19, Mag- 35, Skl- 28, Spd- 24, Lck- 28, Def- 34, Res- 32 fefates-icon-tome.png- S, fefates-icon-staff.png- B

Growth Rates:

HP- 15, Str- 0, Mag- 20-, Skl- 10, Spd- 5, Lck- 5, Def- 20, Res- 10

Pair-Up Bonuses:

Mag- +2, Def- +4, Res- +2

Prf Weapon- Loptyr: Mt- 15, Hit- 80, Crit- 5, Skill% chance to halve incoming damage

Edited by Phillius

Also, while I didn't create this, I really like Kynim's interpretation of the Valla Noble class, so I'm going to link it here:

http://kynimdraws.tumblr.com/post/142558162763

Bahahaha, I was gonna post that here if no one did (glad you like my art/design!)

EDIT: If anyone have feedback on that, I would appreciate it.

Edited by kynimdraws

Bahahaha, I was gonna post that here if no one did (glad you like my art/design!)

EDIT: If anyone have feedback on that, I would appreciate it.

I think the colors look a bit too Hoshidan (maybe a darker grey and some blue instead of gold?) but it looks nice.

I've seen a lot of Zelda classes, and that gave me the idea for some other Smash Bros DLC classes:

Homs (Name pending; Shulk)

A chosen wielder of the Monado from another realm. Wields Swords.

HP: 60, Str: 32, Mag: 25, Skl: 34, Spd: 33, Luck: 36, Def: 30, Res:29

Skills:

Vision: On the enemy turn, this unit gains Hit/Avoid +20

Back Slash: When attacking an enemy that cannot counter-attack, damage +5

Affinity: Doubles support bonuses between this unit and all support partners

Arts: At the beginning of the unit's turn, the unit may choose between one of four arts that modify stats. Does not take up the unit's turn. Speed Art: Spd +5, Str-3, Skl/Def -1. Skill Art: Skl +5, Str/Def -1, Spd -3. Strength Art: Str +5, Skl/Spd -1, Def -3. Defence Art: Def +5, Str/Spd -1, Skl -3.

Edited by vanguard333

@BasedGoomy

I feel like it'd make sense to be able to use the Zelda and Ganondorf amiibo too.

Zelda would be a tome user and Ganon would probably use swords and beaststones.

I'm thinking Zelda also uses bows, as she's been seen using the Bow of Light at times.

I'm thinking Zelda also uses bows, as she's been seen using the Bow of Light at times.

If you want a class for Zelda, Link, and Ganondorf that has every weapon type that each of these characters use, the classes you would create would be so powerful.

Link - Swords and Bows (obvious), maybe Shruikens (to make up for boomerangs), Tomes/Magic (magic in OOT), Beaststones (Wolf Link in TP)

Zelda - Bows (She helps link in most final battles with her bow), Tomes and Staves (she has magic powers in most games), Swords (Sword of Sages in TP)

Ganondorf - Lances (fights with a trident often), Swords (Sword of Sages in TP and Demise in SS), Beaststone (turns into Ganon), Magic (his dark magic), Fist/Gauntlet (he punches Link every now and then)

so 4/5 weapon types per character....

Depraved

D in all weapons except "Other" (beaststone, dragonstone, saw, boulder, etc.)

Base Stats:

HP: 16 Str: 7 Mag: 4 Skl: 10 Spd: 5 Lck: 2 Def: 4 Res: 2 Mov: 5 Crit+10 Dodge-10

Growth Rates:

HP: 15 Str: 10 Mag: 10 Skl: 20 Spd: 5 Lck: 10 Def: 5 Res: 10

Maximum Stats:

HP: 60 Str: 30 Mag: 28 Skl: 36 Spd: 27 Lck: 30 Def: 29 Res: 26

Pair-Up Stats:

Str+2 Mag+1 Skl+4 Lck+1

Skills:

Lv1 (Soul Collector): Gain Souls* for each enemy defeated equal to the converted level of defeated enemy.

Lv10 (Praise the Sun): When supported by or supporting an einherjar unit, lead unit gains damage dealt/taken +3/-3.

Lv25 (Cautiousness): Avoid+20 if user hasn't taken any damage in the last 2 turns.

Lv35 (Kindled Humanity): When user is supporting an ally and the lead unit triggers a battle, user gains all stats +2 after defeating the enemy until user takes damage.

*Souls go in inventory and can be used to gain 1 exp per Soul. Max of 99 and carrying a full stack of 99 allows a Depraved to exceed the maximum weapon experience (Absolute max of A).

Feel free to guess what this is an homage to (not that I think I made it that hard for anyone with any experience in the game).

Link - Swords and Bows (obvious), maybe Shruikens (to make up for boomerangs), Tomes/Magic (magic in OOT), Beaststones (Wolf Link in TP)

Not to mention he uses a hammer in many games, so toss axes/clubs into the mix (though I think calling the boomerang a shuriken is a bit of a stretch). Anyway yeah, for Link you'd basically have to specify exactly which Link you're emulating since OoT Link can't turn into a wolf, and SS Link can't become a painting etc. etc.

Depraved

D in all weapons except "Other" (beaststone, dragonstone, saw, boulder, etc.)

Base Stats:

HP: 16 Str: 7 Mag: 4 Skl: 10 Spd: 5 Lck: 2 Def: 4 Res: 2 Mov: 5 Crit+10 Dodge-10

Growth Rates:

HP: 15 Str: 10 Mag: 10 Skl: 20 Spd: 5 Lck: 10 Def: 5 Res: 10

Maximum Stats:

HP: 60 Str: 30 Mag: 28 Skl: 36 Spd: 27 Lck: 30 Def: 29 Res: 26

Pair-Up Stats:

Str+2 Mag+1 Skl+4 Lck+1

Skills:

Lv1 (Soul Collector): Gain Souls* for each enemy defeated equal to the converted level of defeated enemy.

Lv10 (Praise the Sun): When supported by or supporting an einherjar unit, lead unit gains damage dealt/taken +3/-3.

Lv25 (Cautiousness): Avoid+20 if user hasn't taken any damage in the last 2 turns.

Lv35 (Kindled Humanity): When user is supporting an ally and the lead unit triggers a battle, user gains all stats +2 after defeating the enemy until user takes damage.

*Souls go in inventory and can be used to gain 1 exp per Soul. Max of 99 and carrying a full stack of 99 allows a Depraved to exceed the maximum weapon experience (Absolute max of A).

Feel free to guess what this is an homage to (not that I think I made it that hard for anyone with any experience in the game).

I can't recommend the class. I must have died 50 times in the first chapter of the game. Perhaps I just need to

1452370915_hqdefault_zpsyou31szx.jpg

I think the level 25 and level 35 skills should be

Combat Roll: After avoiding an attack, gain +20 avoid until end of next combat.

Return to the Bonfire: After being defeated in combat, this unit will return to it's starting place on the map. However, any EXP or souls earned this level will be lost.

The Depraved (I thought it was Deprived) is a lie. It is not completely balanced in all stats!

Now I feel like I gotta make my own variant, I like this idea a little too much...

[spoiler=Deprived]

Class: Deprived
Weapons: Sword "D", Axe "D", Lance "D", Tome "D", Dagger "D", Bow "D", Staff "D"
Promotion Item: None. This class is found as a unique, nameless unit in an Outrealm. This unit can be named by the player, and is randomized between being a male or female.
"Naked and of unknown origin, but branded with the Darksign. Can wield almost any weapon."
Max Stats
HP STR MAG SKL SPD LCK DEF RES MOV
45 25 25 25 25 25 25 25 6, Foot || Avoid +10, Hit +10, Dodge -10 (Sire's Revised, read further on why class caps are low)
60 30 28 36 27 30 29 26 6, Foot || Crit +10, Dodge -10(cgRIPPER's Original)
Pair Up Stats
HP STR MAG SKL SPD LCK DEF RES MOV
0 2 2 2 2 0 0 0 0 || (Sire's Revised)
0 2 1 4 0 1 0 0 0 || (cgRIPPER's Original)
Skills
- Class Passive: Darksign (Upon death, lose all EXP gained this map as well as all souls collected, but return alive at starting location at -4 to all stats [normal recovery]. If the unit moves back to the space where it died, regains lost souls and levels. This process is infinite.*)
- Level 1: Soulforged (Upon killing a foe, gain +1 in a random stat, including HP. This ability stacks and is considered a buff, separate from class caps, and is "permanent". This skill can not be transferred to another class.*)
- Level 10: Jolly Cooperation (When supported by or supporting an einherjar unit, lead unit gains damage dealt/taken +3/-3.***)
- Level 25: Lord of Cinder (Upon killing a boss, gain a separate +2 buff to all stats. This effects stacks, but is lost with the Darksign. This skill can not be transferred to another class.****)
- Level 35: Lord of Hollows (Upon death, raise the stat cap of all stats, including HP, by 3. This effect stacks. This skill can not be transferred to another class.*****)
* Upon death, the Deprived loses all levels gained during that map. However, the Deprived also loses all total souls [the buffs from Soulforged] as well, but can gain them back if the Deprived reaches its death location. Should the Deprived die again or the map be finished before reaching the location, the "body" is lost.
** The Deprived is the only class that can reach 99 in every single stat, including HP, due to a combination of buffs from Soulforged, Lord of Cinder, and class caps (affected by Lord of Hollows).
*** Save for the name, this skill is the same as the original variant.
**** As the unit continues to kill bosses, the unit will begin to emanate embers from its body, growing in intensity.
***** As the unit continues to die over and over again, their form will decay more and more. This effect is removed as soon as a boss is killed, where the unit becomes human, then the Lord of Cinder's cosmetic effect takes over. The actual effect works on "Class Stat Caps", which are not directly affected by the Darksign. This process is repeatable.
Author's Notes:
Going off of the basis of CgRIPPER's idea and some of NekoKnight's suggestion, I created a variant on the Depraved class. (I have also been watching too much ENB lately since I don't have DS III. I still need to get DS II, SotFS. I missed out on the DLC for DS II.)
I wanted the class to be as much "Souls-Like" as possible, so I transferred that idea into Fire Emblem through the idea of stat caps and "leveling up". I could have also thrown in other Souls elements such as Dodging and Parrying (Parry, 0.25*Skill to completely block an attack and counter with a critical hit), but I decided to mostly stick with stat effects.
The main idea is that the Deprived deliberately has lower "stat caps" than other classes, but makes up for it due to the various "permanent" buffs it can receive. A Deprived starts weak, but can easily overpower any other unit stat wise should it grow stronger enough. It is also versatile due to the various weapons it can equipped, but is held back due to "low weapon rank caps".
As for the original idea, I enjoy the concept, and I guess that particular Depraved decided to go more towards a STR build instead of a balanced one. I like the idea of Soul Collector for gaining EXP, which is more in line with Dark Souls. Praise the Sun, while a good name, I felt could be renamed to something that reflects more on the nature of the skill. However, like NekoKnight suggested, I feel the 25 and 35 skills could change. The "Return to Bonfire" is essentially the Darksign, and death is a core component of Souls games, so I made it a core component of the class. Like I said previously, I could have added rolling and parries, but decided to stick with the whole "stat" theme.
I hope you guys enjoy this variant. Thanks to cgRIPPER for the original idea and concept, and NekoKnight for the suggestions that I later used.

Phantom

A spirit unable to leave the mortal world because they left some business or a problem they started unfinished.

Maximum Stats:

HP - 50

Str - 32

Mag - 20

Skl - 36

Spd - 36

Lck - 25

Def - 30

Res - 30

fefates-icon-sword.png - A fefates-icon-bow.png - B

Skills:

lvl 1 - Ghostly - Grants avoid +10

lvl 10 - Spirit's Will - (Resist Status) Halves status reduction effects, Poison damage, and status staff hit rates.

lvl 25 - Shadow Strike - After combat this unit initiates, the user scares the enemy preventing them from attacking for one turn. (Skl/2 % chance)

lvl 35 - Night Walk - Gives unit movement +1 and all traversable terrain costs one mov.

The model would look like the phantom invaders from chapter 5.

I mainly want this class to look like the spirit of Anankos from the Hidden Truths DLC. With the character being translucent with the red flames around him/her like Vallite soldiers.

For the sake of making classes, what if we made alternate weapons that are basically the same as the weapon they replace, but renamed/reskinned for the purpose of the class? Kinda like how Witches use their hats instead of actual tomes, and Ballisticans use tanks and cannons instead of actual bows?

It would certainly make all these smash bros classes easier to make.

If you want a class for Zelda, Link, and Ganondorf that has every weapon type that each of these characters use, the classes you would create would be so powerful.

Zelda - Bows (She helps link in most final battles with her bow), Tomes and Staves (she has magic powers in most games), Swords (Sword of Sages in TP)

Ganondorf - Lances (fights with a trident often), Swords (Sword of Sages in TP and Demise in SS), Beaststone (turns into Ganon), Magic (his dark magic), Fist/Gauntlet (he punches Link every now and then)

so 4/5 weapon types per character....

Hmm It gets far more fair if you limit it to reoccurring items

i.e. Links primary weapons are Swords and Bows. While he has had magic/various boomerangs in games they aren't in every game so they would be excluded.(the case can be made for Shuriken access)

Zelda has only used a sword when possessed by Ganondorf so we can toss that out. Her typical primary weapon in every fight she has engaged herself in has been the bow of light so her Highest rank would be in Bows. She could be given a B rank in tomes and staves

Ganondorf-yeah... Probably all of those except Fist or Gauntlet would be relevant but he is a final boss so... Well he is super slow in most games(including in smash haha) so you could just make him the slowest character... ever...(doubled by Generic unpromoted Knights at base... okay that is probably a bit extreme but you get the point) He also tends to miss a lot so probably low skill as well.

I've got a few classes I'd like to toss out here... Sorry about the names for stuff, I'm not good at naming things...

Nohr King (I know this is already a class in Fates, but it's an enemy-exclusive thing, and I think it'd be interesting to have as a more... accessible? (dunno the word here, sorry) class)

Levels-to-40 Class (Like Songstress)

Base Stats

HP: 20 | STR: 12 | MAG: 4 | SKL: 8 | SPD: 6 | LCK: 1 | DEF: 9 | RES: 6 | MOV: 6 | Axes: E | Tomes: E

Maximum Stats
HP: 80 | STR: 38 | MAG: 34 | SKL: 32 | SPD: 27 | LCK: 22 | DEF: 38 | RES: 34 | Axes: S | Tomes: A

Growth Rates
HP: 15% | STR: 15% | MAG: 10% | SKL: 10% | SPD: 5% | LCK: 0% | DEF: 20% | RES: 20%

Obtainable Skills

Level 1: Conqueror's Aura: Enemies within 2 spaces of this unit take +3 damage.

Level 10: Draconic Hex: When this unit initiates combat, all enemy stats are debuffed by -4 (recover at 1 per turn). (Just like the Nohr Noble's)

Level 25: Nohrian Trust: This unit can use activation skills of their partner unit. (Just like the Nohr Noble's)

Level 35: Oppressive: Enemies within 2 spaces of this unit do not recover from debuffs.

Hoshido Queen (Yeah, it's a Mikoto class, because I already made Garon's... Dunno what else I'd call it, sorry)

Levels-to-40 Class (Like Songstress)

Base Stats

HP: 19 | STR: 5 | MAG: 10 | SKL: 7 | SPD: 10 | LCK: 3 | DEF: 5 | RES: 8 | MOV: 6 | Bows: E | Tomes: E | Staves: E

Maximum Stats

HP: 80 | STR: 32 | MAG: 40 | SKL: 38 | SPD: 34 | LCK: 26 | DEF: 32 | RES: 40 | Bows: A | Tomes: B | Staves: S

Growth Rates

HP: 5% | STR: 5% | MAG: 15% | SKL: 20% | SPD: 15% | LCK: 10% | DEF: 0% | RES: 15%

Obtainable Skills

Level 1: Peaceful Aura: Enemies within 2 spaces of this unit deal -3 damage.

Level 10: Dragon Ward: Allies partnered with this unit can halve damage when hit by attacks. Activation Rate = Ally Skill x 0.5 (Just like Hoshido Noble's)

Level 25: Hoshidan Unity: This unit gains +10% to skill activation rates. (Just like Hoshido Noble's)

Level 35: Benevolence: Allies within 2 spaces of this unit recover from debuffs at twice the normal rate.

Tactician (I know that's the same as a class from Awakening, it's supposed to be something along the lines of Robin's class from that game, I just couldn't think of a different name... thinking of names for things really isn't something I'm good at)

Base Stats

HP: 16 | STR: 7 | MAG: 7 | SKL: 10 | SPD: 8 | LCK: 7 | DEF: 5 | RES: 5 | MOV: 5 | Swords: E | Staves: E

Maximum Stats

HP: 35 | STR: 18 | MAG: 18 | SKL: 25 | SPD: 20 | LCK: 20 | DEF: 22 | RES: 22 | Swords: C | Staves: C

Growth Rates

HP: 5% | STR: 10% | MAG: 10% | SKL: 15% | SPD: 10% | LCK: 5% | DEF: 5% | RES: 10%

Obtainable Skills

Level 1: Tactical Insight: Adjacent allies receive Hit/Avoid/Crit/Dodge +10.

Level 10: Weakness Exploitation: When in combat against a debuffed enemy, this unit gains Damage Dealt +2 and Hit/Avoid +20.

Promotes To: Commander

Commander (I had a name for this one! But Strategist was taken by a Troubadour promotion... for some reason... and I dunno what else to call it, Grandmaster's taken by DLC Robin)

Base Stats

HP: 18 | STR: 8 | MAG: 8 | SKL: 12 | SPD: 10 | LCK: 7 | DEF: 7 | RES: 7 | MOV: 6 | Swords: E | Tomes: E | Staves: E

Maximum Stats
HP: 50 | STR: 31 | MAG: 31 | SKL: 36 | SPD: 32 | LCK: 26 | DEF: 31 | RES: 31 | Swords: B | Tomes: B | Staves: B

Growth Rates

HP: 5% | STR: 10% | MAG: 10% | SKL: 20% | SPD: 10% | LCK: 5% | DEF: 10% | RES: 10%

Obtainable Skills

Level 5: Terrain Mastery: Terrain effects are multiplied by 1.5x for this unit.

Level 15: Tactical Mastery: Debuffs are halved against this unit.

Savant (A class for Iago, because it kinda bothered me a bit that

A: He wasn't playable in Conquest. I thought it might happen, since Yukimura's playable on Birthright and they're both some kind of strategist for each side...

B: He has a staff rank. Sorcerors aren't supposed to have staff ranks. Stop cheating, you dirty cheater.

And I wanted to make a class that'd make his having a staff rank kinda make sense... Dunno if it works, but oh well)

It only levels to 20, like a promoted class.

Base Stats

HP: 16 | STR: 0 | MAG: 10 | SKL: 8 | SPD: 6 | LCK: 1 | DEF: 4 | RES: 8 | MOV: 6 | Tomes: E | Staves: E

Maximum Stats

HP: 45 | STR: 22 | MAG: 40 | SKL: 36 | SPD: 28 | LCK: 25 | DEF: 28 | RES: 31 | Tomes: A | Staves: S

Growth Rates

HP: 0% | STR: 0% | MAG: 25% | SKL: 20% | SPD: 10% | LCK: 0% | DEF: 0% | RES: 15%

Obtainable Skills

Level 15: Tome Savant: Tomes used by this unit have +1 range and +10 Hit.

Level 15: Staff Savant: Staves used by this unit have 1-10 range, and this unit gains Hit +30 when using staves.

Thief (yeah the old one)

Daggers: B

Skills

Lv1: Locktouch

Lv10: Movement +1

Promotes to Whisper

Daggers: S

Skills

Lv5: Bane Skill% chance of lowering attacking foes HP to 1, reducing movement to 0 and removing foes equipped weapon.

Lv15: Stillness Basically gives them FoW. You can't see them on the map unless you're two spaces away or 4 if you're a ninja/outlaw. You can see them on the map during preparation screen. Imagine these guys stealing your chests.

Not to mention he uses a hammer in many games, so toss axes/clubs into the mix (though I think calling the boomerang a shuriken is a bit of a stretch). Anyway yeah, for Link you'd basically have to specify exactly which Link you're emulating since OoT Link can't turn into a wolf, and SS Link can't become a painting etc. etc.

I was just going to emulate the Hyrule Warriors version. You know, since he can use all of his stuff. That being said, he can't turn into a wolf or painting, but I wasn't going to use either of those for this Link.

Hylia Noble Bows (C ), Tomes (D), Swords (D) (Solo class, Lv. 40)

A princess from a troubled world. Born with the blood of the goddess Hylia in her veins.

Lv.1: Triforce of Wisdom- Def/Res +4, Avo +10 when paired with a Sword-wielding unit

Lv.5: Pure of Heart- Restores up to 20% HP of any paired up ally when paired up as the supporting unit

Lv.10: Pierce- Skill% chance to deal 1.5x damage when Sword or Bow are equipped

Lv.20: Harp Song- Use "Sing" to grant self and restored ally Spd, Str/Mag (varies by weapon equipped) +5

Lv.35: Goddess' Gift- When this unit is defeated, all allies gain a +4 boost to all parameters except HP for the duration of the battle, allies HP is fully restored

Goddess Bow- Mt 15 Hit 100 Avo 15 Rng 2-3 Worth 0 (Activation of skills boosted by x1.5)

Wisdom Talisman (tome)- Mt 12 Hit 95 Avo 20 Rng 1-2 Worth 0 (Effective Def +5, doesn't activate from ballistae, launchers, etc.)

Wand Rapier- Mt 13 Hit 90 Avo 20 Rng 1 Worth 0 (A sword imbued with magic to control winds. (x2 against flyers))

Upon completion of Hero Battle: Goddess Incarnate, obtains Zelda as a unit, Wisdom Brand. Wisdom Brand allows a female unit to reclass to Hylia Noble.

Sheikah Warrior Daggers (C ), Bows (C ) (Solo class, Lv. 40)

An otherworldly warrior who hides their true self. It might be a guy?

Lv.10: Smoke Bomb- When enemy initiates attack, Avo +15

Otherwise, same skills as above.

Needle- Mt 10 Hit 95 Avo 15 Rng 1-2 Worth 0

Goddess Harp (bow)- Mt 15 Hit 95 Avo 15 Rng 2-3 Worth 0 (User can use "Harp" [same as Sing] to grant another turn, as long as this item is in the inventory)

Upon completion of Hero Battle: Goddess Incarnate, obtains Mask of Truth. Mask of Truth allows a female unit to reclass to Sheikah Warrior.

Upon completion of Hero Battle: Hidden Princess, obtains Sheik as a unit, and Mask of Truth. Cannot support but can pair up, cannot be in battle at the same time as the Zelda unit.

When visiting, accessories that can be bought are Hylian Tiara and Sheikah Headwrap. Weapons are Zelda's Rapier and Goddess Harp. Same goes for Zelda.

Demon King Lances (B) Swords (B) Stones (S) (Boss only class)

An otherworldly beast determined to gain ultimate power.

Lv.1: Double-Edged- Does double damage to Swords, but also takes double from them.

Lv.5: Soul Siphon- Lowers enemy HP by 5 after enemy initiates battle

Lv.10: Triforce of Power- Boosts Str/Mag by 5 when attacked by unit with Triforce of Wisdom or Triforce of Courage

Lv.20: Ganon- User takes half damage when Stones are equipped

Trident- Mt 15 Hit 85 Avo 15 Rng 1-2 Worth 0

Light Sword- Mt 14 Hit 90 Avo 15 Rng 1 Worth 0

Beaststone

Shows up in Hero Battle: Demon King Ganondorf. Upon completion, gains Power Talisman. Power Talisman gives the user the abilities Soul Siphon and Double-Edged. Can be scanned multiple times to retry the xenologue, and gain the rewards each time.

Edited by Based Goomy

Exorcist

A in Daggers

A in Tomes (Capable of Dark Magic)

Lvl. 5 - Blessing: Recovers half of damage taken after combat.

Lvl. 15 - Spiritual Void: Shields unit from stat-reductions from other dagger/shuriken users.

Lvl. 25 - Sever: Doubles MT of Dagger weapons with 7 MT or lower when attacking an enemy unit. (Trigger % = Skill Stat)

Lvl. 35 - Possession: When this unit is defeated, sacrifice a unit on your next turn to bring this unit back.

Generic Max Stat Caps:

30 Str

28 Magic

30 Skill

30 Spd

20 Lck

26 Def

30 Res

Class Growths:

13% Str

12% Mag

12% Skill

10% Spd

5% Lck

10% Def

13% Res

So, in replacement of my Ranger idea, have this instead. Of course, I'm not the guy for stats, so I'll just give what I can.

Jester

Nohrian. An entertainer with a knife-in-cheek sense of humor.

Max weapon rank: C in knives

Skills:

• Killing Joke
  • Comedia dell'omicidio

Can promote to: Harlequin (default promotion, can use bows) or Butler/Maid

Harlequin

Nohrian. A jester prone to taking refuge in audacity. Uses bows and knives.

Max weapon rank: A in knives, B in bows

Skills:

• Freedom of Speech
  • Bait-and-switch

If you want, you can fill in the blanks with stat caps, growths and what does the skills do.

Edited by FluffyWarlock

Some things for old FE characters:

[spoiler=Armor Lord]

Armor Lord: An honorific bestowed upon extremely skilled generals.

S in Axes, B in Swords

Stat Caps: HP 70/Str 30/Mag 20/Skl 25/Spd 20/Lck 25/Def 30/Res 20

Skills:

Lv. 5-Pavise

Lv.15-Aegis

Lv. 25-Battle Scars(When this unit attacks with an axe, +5 Str and -5 Def/Res)

Lv.35-Reversal(Reverses weapon triangle for this unit.)

Weapon: Armads(S Rank Axe)- Mt 15/Hit 90/Avo 10/Rng 1/Worth 0/Def +5, Armor Lords only

[spoiler=Dark Prince]

Dark Prince: The vessel of the demon god, Loptyr. Skilled in tomes.

S tomes, can use Nosferatu

Stat Caps: 55 HP/15 Str/36 Mag/30 Skl/25 Spd/15 Lck/20 Def/30 Res

Skills:

Lv. 5-Rally Spectrum

Lv.15-Loptyr's Shield(Negates breaker/shield skills)

Lv.25-Seal of Loptyr(After battle, enemy suffers -6 Mag/Str and -4 Spd/Skl)

Lv.35-Savage Blow

Weapon: Book of Loptyr(S Rank tome)- Mt 18/Hit 80/Avo 15/Worth 0/Halves Str/Mag before battle, Dark Mages/Sorcerers/Dark Princes only)

As long as we're doing Fanfiction stuff

Dark Bishop fefates-icon-tome.pngfefates-icon-staff.png Exclusive to Corrin/Kamui

A master of magic who negates his enemies ability to retaliate

Skills:

fe15skill_125.png1: Staff Savant- Staves can be used without expending uses and if it's range is under 10, it is increased to 10.

fe15skill_118.png10: Nihil- When user triggers battle, enemy cannot activate battle skills

fe15skill_126.png25: Immobilse- If users attack connects with an enemy, the enemy's movement is reduced to 0 and avoid reduced by 20 until the next turn

fe15skill_119.png35: Cancel- When user triggers battle, skill% chance of preventing an enemy from retaliating

Base Stats:

HP- 20, Str- 2, Mag- 10, Skl- 4, Spd- 3, Lck- 1, Def- 9, Res- 8

Max Stats:

HP- 60, Str- 19, Mag- 35, Skl- 28, Spd- 24, Lck- 28, Def- 34, Res- 32 fefates-icon-tome.png- S, fefates-icon-staff.png- B

Growth Rates:

HP- 15, Str- 0, Mag- 20-, Skl- 10, Spd- 5, Lck- 5, Def- 20, Res- 10

Pair-Up Bonuses:

Mag- +2, Def- +4, Res- +2

Prf Weapon- Loptyr: Mt- 15, Hit- 80, Crit- 5, Skill% chance to halve incoming damage

If IS allows the use of evil/dark weapons such as Loptous without any goody BS. I'll dance hapilly in a tutu.

Btw, how could Kamui become a Dark Bishop and find the Loptous tome ?

Dang, Staff Savant is the less broken skill of the lot.

Would love to see a character/class creator to put in Fates, eh.