Boon and bane for Laslow.

Kaze-Kaze

I don't know about boon or bane, but if you're planning on pairing with laslow you should consider a talent that gives him a rally to go with his fancy footwork. He only comes with rally skill, and I'm pretty sure strength and speed will just overwrite fancy footwork. Wyvern Lords (dragon) have rally defense, strategists (troubadour) have rally resistance, and the shrine maiden line gives both rally magic and rally luck.

I don't know about boon or bane, but if you're planning on pairing with laslow you should consider a talent that gives him a rally to go with his fancy footwork. He only comes with rally skill, and I'm pretty sure strength and speed will just overwrite fancy footwork. Wyvern Lords (dragon) have rally defense, strategists (troubadour) have rally resistance, and the shrine maiden line gives both rally magic and rally luck.

Fancy Footwork does stack with Rally Strength and Speed

[spoiler=Pictures of proof]kb2flTI.jpg

gojrUCS.jpg

Fancy Footwork does stack with Rally Strength and Speed

[spoiler=Pictures of proof]kb2flTI.jpg

gojrUCS.jpg

Hmmmmm... interesting. Glad I went back and changed "I know" to "I'm pretty sure" before I posted lol.

In that case, Rally Speed comes from Falcon Knight (pegasus) and Rally Strength comes from Berserker (fighter).

Edited by cgRIPPER

If you're doing the Rallybot Laslow thing, he can get A+ With Keaton for Rally Strength. A+ With Keaton also gives him HP+5 as a Hero.

To answer your question TC, If you want Laslow to be fighting things some good choices are Samurai for Superior Nippon Skills like Vantage, Astra and Swordfaire, Spear Fighter for increased Sol activations and Rend Heaven, Sky Knight for Darting Blow and Rally Speed.

Edited by The Fir Coat

If you're doing the Rallybot Laslow thing, he can get A+ With Keaton for Rally Strength. A+ With Keaton also gives him HP+5 as a Hero.

To answer your question TC, If you want Laslow to be fighting things some good choices are Samurai for Superior Nippon Skills like Vantage, Astra and Swordfaire, Spear Fighter for increased Sol activations and Rend Heaven, Sky Knight for Darting Blow and Rally Speed.

Cool!

I personally went for +skl / -hp. Hero!Soleil w/ maxed skill, Quixotic and Hoshidan unity gives her really high activation rates for things like Rend heaven and sol/aether.

Does anyone know Laslow's stats I may be able to build from that.

Base Stats:

Lv:12 HP: 28 Str:15 Mag:0 Skl: 16 Spd: 13 Lck: 14 Def: 10 Res: 7

Max Stat Modifications:

Str: 1 Skl: 2 Spd: -1 Lck: 1 Def: -1 Res: -1

Growth Rates:

HP: 50 Str: 45 Mag: 0 Skl: 45 Spd: 30 Lck: 55 Def: 35 Res: 25

Edited by cgRIPPER

To make a good Soleil: +HP, -Lck, Sky Knght.

Soleil has only 25% HP growth so +HP will be helpful, while -Lck almost hurt nothing on her.

Laslow gets Darting Blow and Rally Speed from Sky Knight.

With +5 Spd from Rally, Solei should have no problem doubling enemies as Hero/Bow Knight/Master Ninja.

When Solei is in Stance with Female Corrin, their personal skills will stack and become "damage +4/-4": this sounds amazing.

To make a good Soleil: +HP, -Lck, Sky Knght.

Soleil has only 25% HP growth so +HP will be helpful, while -Lck almost hurt nothing on her.

Laslow gets Darting Blow and Rally Speed from Sky Knight.

With +5 Spd from Rally, Solei should have no problem doubling enemies as Hero/Bow Knight/Master Ninja.

When Solei is in Stance with Female Corrin, their personal skills will stack and become "damage +4/-4": this sounds amazing.

Thank you for clarifying that!