Ophelia, Number 1 Wife

ChocoboBeach

Witch class (once the map is released, that is) can work very nicely for Ophelia since it comes with an inherent crit bonus (which can stack with her Bibliophile personal skill), not to mention Witch's Poison and Warp skills.

Edited by Roflolxp54

I was thinking about some how giving her Death Blow, maybe on Revelations doing Orochi! Ophelia and passing Death Blow from the Rinkah buddy. I was thinking of making her a Sorcerer or Witch, I was not sure because I already have planned 2 Witches lmao (Nyx! Nina & Ophelia! Kana) Thanks for your contribution guys :)

You can always go skill shopping by visiting other castles and hope to find an Ophelia with a skill that your Ophelia doesn't already have and that you'd want for her.

Can't really go wrong with Tomefaire and/or Seal Resistance. Gamble can be an interesting option in a Witch setup.

Edited by Roflolxp54

replicate/agressor/life or death/vantage or warp or gale force/certain blow or darting blow @ forged lightning

Just body half/all of a castle with her and replicate nina turn one@80+ raw damage nothing lives forged lightning.

I mean you should probably bring obligitory kana + other nerds but yeah.

I'll probably run like 1 sorc/2 witches/2 zerkers/utility once the dlc is out.

Edited by joshcja

I went non-existent balls to the wall with my Elise!Ophelia set up.

Vantage

Vengeance

Death Blow/Tomefaire

Life and Death

Aggressor

If she doesn't die in one hit, you will. Best used against Conquest/Revelations castle maps that have Dusk Dragon so you can just lower her HP without risk.

I was thinking more along the lines of:

Death Blow

Warp

Vantage

Vengeance

Replicate

Something like that? Any tips would be appreciated, just imagine the carnage if Wrath was still a thing :O

I'd be wary of using Replicate and Vengeance together since Vengeance requires you to be hurt to maximize use. And Ophelia's physical defense is practically nothing.

Try the Awakening skill from the Great Lord class (DLC only, so skill cannot be bought):

If HP < 50%...

Hit Rate +30%

Critical +30%

Avoid +30%

Critical Evade +30%

Edited by Roflolxp54

I was thinking about that but I was making Soleil a Great Lord and you only get 1 :/

Eh, there are future DLC maps, one of which gives out farmable Exalt Brands, though it would be a long while before it comes to America.

Yeah, Soleil makes a better use of Great Lord since she can go back to Hero and abuse Hero's high Skill for Aether abuse.

You could also try to get Miracle on Ophelia, but considering I've been looking for a week now, it's not easy to find at all.

Here is my end-game plans for Selena!Ophelia. I know its not optimal and also partly relies on a skill that is not currently obtainable, but here it is anyway. (Although a part of me is reconsidering if I really want to marry Ophelia in my end-game file, but I don't want to miss out on a second gen character if I end up marrying Selena instead. Decisions, decisions...)

Marcus, Dark Knight // All Ophelia // Dragon Fang, Speed Drain, Tomefaire, Nohrian Trust, Bold Stance

Ophelia, Sorceress // ??? Marcus // Aether, Astra, Sol, Tomefaire, Replicate

* Marcus = Corrin (Avatar) // +MAG, -LCK
** Speed Drain = Lodestar // Tomefaire = Castle Skill // Bold Stance = Obtain Method Unknown
*** Aether = Great Lord // Tomefaire, Replicate = Castle Skill
Essentially, it's a proc build for Ophelia with Aether, Astra, and Sol, with Tomefaire for extra DPS. Replicate is present (because I discovered how broken it is), for the ultimate pair-up combo. Yes, I know Sorcerer is not the best class to be for a skill based build, but as I said, this is not an optimal build.
The Avatar and Ophelia are paired up in Guard Stance, with the Avatar in the lead. The Avatar has Dragon Fang as a proc with Tomefaire to help with DPS, as well as Speed Drain to help offset the Dark Knight lower speed cap. But the Avatar has Nohrain Trust, granting him access to Aether, Astra, and Sol from Ophelia to proc. Finally, with Bold Stance, the Avatar also has Ophelia help with DPS at the cost of being unable to passively negate enemy Attack Stance. With Aether and Sol procs, the Avatar can keep his HP up while dishing out heavy damage from the other skills.
Then, we have Replicate!Ophelia running around using her skills on whatever. Skill usage is important here (despite the Sorcerer's low Skill cap), and I expect Replicate!Ophelia to be getting crazy criticals, especially with her skill usage. Astra Criticals are fun.
Also, ChocoboBeach, you should be able to edit your posts in the bottom right corner of where you post is, next to the Quote buttons. This way you don't need to make multiple posts.