Who to assign to what building

Vard

So as you may know, you can assign specific people to be chosen to run the shops/facilities in your castle by having them wear the right hat/shoulder, etc.

Im curious who you guys think fit best in what spot, whether it be for the functional benefits, of it it just fits their personalty.

Keep in mind there can be more than one person wearing the items, and they would take turns. Id love to hear your suggestions

Kaden and Soliel at the accessory shop, because they love beauty/cute things

Rinkah as the Blacksmith

Elise and Sakura running the staff shops

Gunter guarding the prison

But what about the Armory, Lottery shop, Einherjar shop, or the Mess hall?

or do you have a better suggestion than the people i chose for the other buildings?

I wonder if certain characters boost the chances of winning gold prizes at the Lottery house. If so I'd like to know.

Edit: I sometimes get the feeling characters we share A or S ranks with boost the chances. But it's just a feeling. I've only won gold once on each of my Hoshido and Nohr runs.

Edited by JasonsOrigin

It's probably complete superstition but percy and ophy have given me insane luck in lotto shop, multiple golds/silvers, and mozu is consistently the best cook.

Shops/forge are whatever you're buying/forging

Edited by joshcja

and mozu is consistently the best cook.

I think this is actually a thing, kind of. Mozu is more likely to make a type of food/has a special type (delicious iirc, shared I think with Flora and a few others)

I think this is actually a thing, kind of. Mozu is more likely to make a type of food/has a special type (delicious iirc, shared I think with Flora and a few others)

I don't think there is a chance component, it's just the character who affects the outcome. Mozume is in the 2nd best cooking tier. the best cooks are Percy, Pieri, Jacob and Anna.

Mozu, Flora, Caeldori, and Dwyer are among the best choices to run Mess Hall.

EDIT: Wish that there's an actual guide.

You mean like the one on this site?

http://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/my-castle/restaurant/ should have all the info you need. All the characters you listed are just slightly worse than Jakob, Peri, Percy and Anna.