I feel completely awful

it's currently 5am

how are you

timezones

in other new, hyrule warriors' second DLC season was announced and it'll have a Link's Awakening character, a Phantom Hourglass/Spirit Tracks character, and two ALBW characters

I expect Marin, Linebeck, Ravio, and Yuga, but if ALBW Link got added, I'd laugh

I accidentally fell asleep at 4:30 PM or whatever, and now it's almost midnight when I woke up

I didn't even get to eat dinner or actually do anything

You'll eventually get used to it :/

ive been sleeping around 3-4am and waking up at 1pm which ive been trying to fix bc i have a midterm at 7am next thursday and not only must i be up, my mind must be awake too. so i woke up at 7:40am today which was okay since i slept around 12-1am last night, but i feel sorta laggy and i've been studying for this midterm but its just so much work and i feel like lying down in my bed now and i will probably go back to sleep

if you do it enough that you get used to it then you should probably reassess your schedule and fix it

it only happened once, and it was because I stayed up late the night before to text a friend happy birthday at midnight

it only happened once, and it was because I stayed up late the night before to text a friend happy birthday at midnight

that was more at the person above me but it is my fault for not quoting them

Ugh I got that exact same feeling when I slept in really late. I used to sleep into the afternoon in my mid to late teenage years and then at one point it went too far and I thought to myself "I just missed my whole day" and the thought was real sad to me.

And when I was in high school and usually had to nap when I returned home, one point I napped and woke up at sunset and I had the most lonely feeling ever fsr, like I really missed out on something, and that kinda scarred me to the point that when my old bedroom's light completely burnt out and I had to use a small desk light just to see in my room, I would sometimes feel incredibly lonely at night I think because the light level was similar to what I experienced when I woke up from that nap

I reformed my sleep schedule though (especially after being forced to wake up early one morning and realizing how much I missed the sunrise) and now I'm awake for pretty much the whole day and I just like it so much betteeeerrrrr

I have no clue what it is but something just makes me much prefer the day time over the night time, and fsr having very short amount of daytime makes me feel really sad and lonely :c I have noooooo clue if this is a subconscious association with something or not.

nocturnal, I am not

and if it bothers you I hope this will be the only time it has to happen to you ;u;