FETD - Fire Emblem Tower Defense (Mk II)

EhBzq57.png

I wanted to wait until MAFC was over to post the thread so it didn't seem like I was doing this for added exposure or anything.

Anyway, yeah! Based on Jay007's (and I guess Blazer's?) idea of a Fire Emblem Tower Defense, here's my take, made in FEXNA. As far as I'm aware it turns out I can actually release it too whoops um here I guess

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9hg45zq3hbeaucj/FETD.7z?dl=0

To clarify a couple misconceptions:
Units will ONLY autoattack with whatever weapon is in their first inventory slot. If you don't want them wasting siege or special weapons, just equip something else!
The NPC Bishops, like all the NPCs up at the top, don't do anything by default. You have to buy them, by buying a key (or lockpick) and opening their door.
Units can't trade. That's not really a misconception, but yeah, all you can do is use the convoy to give items to defenders. There IS a way around this, but...
Oh, ALSO: be aware that this game currently stores your save files in Documents/SavedGames/FEGame. As such, it's incompatible with other FEXNA games that do that, which may be none, but if it's crashing on the title screen, this may be why.

anyway um idk hf

Edited by 47948201

• 8 months later...

Well if this isn't a necro I don't know what is-

I magically got my old computer working, and with it came the development files, so there's actually the possibility of improving/expanding this if anyone has suggestions on what ought to happen. Still no download until FEXNA in like 2056 though.

Well if this isn't a necro I don't know what is-

I magically got my old computer working, and with it came the development files, so there's actually the possibility of improving/expanding this if anyone has suggestions on what ought to happen. Still no download until FEXNA in like 2056 though.

If you're the OP and you actually have a reasons to revive the post... I don't think this count as something bad :P

• 2 weeks later...

You definetly should work on this further, seeing legendary/holy weapons as a some kind of very valuable item or a reward would be nice.

Also seeing the enemy only weapons or classes would also be nice, I would buff poison effect.

I would want also see EVERY fire emblem item avivable in shop of some sorts ^^

well skitty has a fe6xna download up and mari said yeti said as long as we're obfuscating the code so people can't steal the engine we're actually allowed to do public releases of fexna games and yeti hasn't said anything to the contrary (though if he does i'll fix asap) so um whoop there it is

Edited by 47948201