Possible to Re-obtain Exalt's/Hero's Brand?

Vyse

I've already gotten both from Before Awakening on my old Conquest file, but the thing is that I had started my Revelation file from the branch of fate, so records pertaining to DLC carry over and the like. I already got around to beating BA the appropriate amount of times on my Revelation file, and as expected, I only get nothing but pebbles from Frederick.

No way to use My Castle to acquire more?

Short answer: no. My Castle doesn't allow the distribution of anything DLC related (skills, items, etc.) if I understand your question correctly.

Edited by AddictPunk

You can't do DLC before the split, and nothing after the split is carried over. So you just re-do the DLC. Its like the path rewards.

The rewards from Before Awakening (minus the Pebble) are only given to you once each per save file if you completed the DLC Chapter without letting Chrom, Frederick and Lissa die as all three need to be alive for you to get the Brands. The once per save file doesn't apply to the save file that has been copied prior to completing the DLC Before Awakening.