Sacred Stones Randomizer Lord Promotion Question

ChromWithHisRapier

What will happen when Eirika/Ephraim normally promote? Eirika's a male lord and Ephraim's a cavalier, but I also have Joshua and Kyle as male lords and Garcia as a female lord

Don't mind resetting if I have to because I'm on chapter 7 and I STILL don't have a priest or cleric (Moulder was randomized to Myrmidon, Natasha was randomized to archer)

Edited by ChromWithHisRapier

When they normally promote would it promote Ephraim even though he's not a Lord, and would it promote him to Paladin (since he's a Cavalier) or Great Lord

And what would it do to the other people who were randomized as lord classes? Would it auto-promote them aswell or leave them as unpromoted

I'm pretty sure you can either promote them to their normal promoted class with their promotion item, or you can wait until the event to turn them in to Great Lords. The Lunar/Solar brace probably won't work on them anymore after the event, though you should still be able to use them on units that're Lords.

Even if the lords are promoted to their normal class promotions (mage Eirika -> Sage, for instance), they can still promote to Great Lord. The event is character-specific, not class-specific. Kantoorfarina's probably right in believing the bracelets won't work after the event, though.