Online Battle (FE Fates/If) HACKERS

Ichinomiya

Alright, there's been cases of myself facing off against hackers. Everyone level 99, all of the item slots filled with weapons forged up to +7. Sure, that can be possible naturally, but it crosses the line after you see unreleased classes and skills (Witch, Balistician, Point Blank... ect), character'a slots filled with multiple (Up to 35 in each item slot) Battle and Visitation Seals (They indeed stack), and most of all, Warp, the DLC exclusive skill to the Witch class. All of it at this very moment is unfair. Can Nintendo possibly not do anything? Ban on Hackers who abuse their cheated items and play against players who battle under fair terms. Nintendo needs to ban players. Sure tell me to put them on my blacklist, but still, it will not stop them from ruining Online Battles for other players.

post-22781-0-26667600-1458429168_thumb.jpeg

post-22781-0-10225900-1458429176_thumb.jpeg

(I've used powersaves since I'm impatient for witch class and etc stuff, I don't see nothing wrong with what I've done since you could get it legit in game.)

Anyways, this is just too far. I've encountered people like this who over do it to an extreme. It's annoying. And I don't know if Nintendo would do anything.

There is shadowbanning which stops some hackers online, but that's usually if they have anything enemy related...

edit: fixed some typos oops

Edited by Jin

Could be a Japanese player. Everything is actually legitimate on the whole, even though some items/ skills are currently region-locked. That is how metagame works: whoever gets it first will kick the most ass.

But this game is region locked, isn't it?

The thing is, as you said, that is all possible to achieve within the game and therefore they're still 'legal' in a way. The same thing happens even more so frequently with games like Pokemon, in witch almost everyone hacks the game one way or another (e.g 6ivs ditto).

You should also keep in mind that fire emblem isn't primarily a multiplayer game so I don't think IS bothered to polish it enough for an online metagame ( the game has got huge balancing issues even without hacking), besides nintendo has a long term history with not really caring about what people do with their game as long as it doesn't outright break it.

Tl;dr I can't see Nintendo doing anything about it as of now.

Edited by Spirit In Black

But the fact is, they equip their units with multiple battle seals, it stacks and it's extremely broken and game breaking. Hackers aren't fun to play against online.

I know how it feels when you play fairly and haven't hacked at all then you go and try to have some fun online only to see players who have hacked to showoff how good they are. I was doing some online battles last night to get some Castle Points to upgrade some of my character statues when I saw that three of the NA teams I encountered had characters in the Witch-Class (which isn't released yet in NA) in their Streetpass Team when I checked the enemy team's strength. I don't understand why players are so impatient and simply can't be be polite and remain patient to get DLC content instead of going to the extremes to cheat and then ruin the fun of online content for other people.

But the fact is, they equip their units with multiple battle seals, it stacks and it's extremely broken and game breaking. Hackers aren't fun to play against online.

oh my god so it stacks.. you can only have one battle and visitation normally.. you should blacklist them