Conquest Lunatic Parings?

Tactician_Trent

Hey guys,

I'm doing Conquest Lunatic rn and I'm kinda lost on the whole optimal child pairings. I paired the following but nobody else:

Arthur!Camilla

Silas!Selena

Odin!Elise

Niles!Felicia

Any other units are game, currently deathless so far, and hoping to stay that way. Just looking for some input, whatever you guys think.

Who are you using?

XanderxCharlotte is a given if you aren't neglecting him for some reason.

I currently am using MU (Nohrian Noble), Soliel (Great Lord), Percy (Wyvern Lord), Mozu (Dread Fighter), Keaton (Wolfessenger), Charlotte (Fighter) (She's literally a pairup bot for Xander), Xander (Paladin), Odin (Sorcerer), Ophelia (Sorcerer), Laslow (Lodestar) and Leo (Dark Knight). Also switching in occasionally Selena (Hero) and Camilla (Wyvern Lord). I started the Xander and Charlotte supports, and married MU to Soliel because I heard that was necessary for all other units to pair up. I also began to make Keaton and Mozu mingle, I heard Keaton and Azura is good too though, not sure yet. Azura's character kinda annoys me, I never really use her tbh, but not sure how good Shigure is, only had him once and never used him...

(EDIT: I'm only on Chapter 17 also, prepping for Ninja hell. Lots of grinding -_-)

Edited by Tactician_Trent