Will the class "Lord" will eventually be added as DLC?

デッド

After playing Before Awakening DLC, I was kinda disappointed that Chrom or Fredrick didn't gave the Avatar a brand that allows the user to become the class "Lord". It's even more disappointing the class "Lord" isn't available for the avatar in the game. What's having the class to appear if you can't obtain it?

When will this class be added as DLC? They can't have it to appear once and never appear again.

Probably not. We already have a lot of DLC exclusive classes. Lord would basically just be a male Great Lord, which we don't really need, since you can get Charm and Aether for males from Lodestar and Vanguard respectively.

Enemy-only classes and NPC-only classes are a thing. Besides, there are a bunch of other similar classes like Nohrian Prince(ss), the Nobles, and the amiibo-related classes. And one has to wonder why Lilith isn't playable even though she's affected by the character statues.

And I'm more interested in when the Cipher DLC characters are coming to America (if they were to come to America at all).

There's also Cleric in the same Before Awakening DLC. Anyway, I don't think we'll get them. They don't have full skillsets and aren't properly balanced as lvl 40 classes. So, if we got them, IS would need to actually remake those classes in order to make them actually work as special classes, but they haven't shown any willingness to go back and rework basic game content, even though the Minerva Cipher DLC and some of the DLC items show that they could do that if they felt like it.

Edited by NeonZ