Intro >w<

Zerolr

Hello Everyone! :Roy:

I just joined today, hoping to join a FE community. I don't have anyone to talk about these games LOL. I'm a fairly new FE player (my first game being Awakening) I'm currently playing Hoshido route in Fates. I really love it, as I enjoy tatical games and playing matchmaker I shamelessly admit is my favorite feature >w<

Aside from FE games, I'm a writer/artist. (mostly for fanfiction/fanart) I'm a huge anime/manga fan, and I enjoy looking up random facts just because my curiosity ticked me. I'm a night person, and I'm usually online at night into the wee hours of the night. (I'm usually up till 4am) And when I'm passionate about a subject I can write pages and pages of words. TwT

Well that's all about myself for an intro that I can think of, but thanks for reading!

Thank you, thank you for the welcome!

YES. PLEASE.

I'm having too much fun playing Fates (Birthright).When I saw the trailer for Nishiki/Kaden, since I'm a huge fan of kitsune chars, I was totally promising myself to have my MU marry him. But currently my MU had been paired with Takumi ;w; Though I have to admit it took a while for me to adjust to all these new characters since I was still holding emotions to all the Awakening characters >w<

I get attached to fictional characters easily, so these games hit me in my weak spot!

Welcome to the Forest, Zerolr!

I don't have anyone to talk about these games LOL.

Same here until I hit College.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

We can converse anytime about fire emblem just throw us a pm when you want to, bear in mind being in the EU i don't have fates yet and my knowledge of it is very limited :P. but awakening I can talk all day about XD

AHH!!! Yes!! I don't mind talking about Awakening! I really love that game!! >w< Sure!!

Welcome aboard, Zerolr!

(Is that a pun on "the roller"? Probably not.)

If you don't mind my asking, what anime from the current season have you been enjoying thus far, if any at all? I've been watching Dagashi Kashi myself.

Welcome aboard, Zerolr!

(Is that a pun on "the roller"? Probably not.)

If you don't mind my asking, what anime from the current season have you been enjoying thus far, if any at all? I've been watching Dagashi Kashi myself.

Thanks for the welcome~!!

Haha! Ah no! It's an old username I made up for my email address long ago. Now it's practically my trademark name in the internet. I use it for any website account I open up. It's also my penname/artist name. I'm also called "Zero" for short >w<

Ah! I'm watching "Active Raid" and " Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju", "Please tell me, Galko-chan" and "Osomatsu-san" (love love! Osomatsu-san!). I've fallen behind on Gintama, which is my all time favorite anime. (I've followed it for years).