Bond unit anyone?

Sai1523

Anyone looking to get a bond unit? I don't know anyone else with the game so i'm at a loss. If you would like to assist me in getting at least one please visit my castle and leave an accessory. Of course, I will be doing the same in return.

Castle Address : 03951-49026

52506-87941

Anyone looking to get a bond unit? I don't know anyone else with the game so i'm at a loss. If you would like to assist me in getting at least one please visit my castle and leave an accessory. Of course, I will be doing the same in return.

Castle Address : 03951-49026

52506-87941

I just sent you something. My address is:

10441-03678

14147-80783

I want to make one but my game doesn't seem let me to make one even after I visited others castle 3-4 times...

Keep trying. One of my Bond Units took more visits than that. Then there's also the thing that not only you need their calling card, but they need yours as well. Accessory gifting also has to be mutual. Have you been receiving accessories back? I think you might also have to leave feedback, but I'm not sure. There's also that glitch where your castle doesn't receive feedback, so that might be the reason you don't have a Bond Unit yet.

Keep trying. One of my Bond Units took more visits than that. Then there's also the thing that not only you need their calling card, but they need yours as well. Accessory gifting also has to be mutual. Have you been receiving accessories back? I think you might also have to leave feedback, but I'm not sure. There's also that glitch where your castle doesn't receive feedback, so that might be the reason you don't have a Bond Unit yet.

yeah I need to close my 3ds in battle to get the feedback and accessories that people sent to me... it's a bit annoying and maybe that's why i still can't get any bond units :(