13. Keaton

14. Dwyer

...... oh you asked for just 10? OOPS

Edited by ChocolaChao

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The holy trio of pretty blond Paladins (Camus, Perceval, Xander). Actually, most Paladins do look pretty hot.

Some others that I really like (in no particular order): Saizo, Ike, Frederick, Ryoma, Shiro, Ogma, Gerik, Cormag, Chrom, Shinon, Zelgius, Sephiran, Niles, and a lot more but I guess I'll stop here.

Overall I like Xander the most out of the bunch, guy just hits so many things right for me. But like 98% of FE men can be considered attractive anyway.

The lack of Frederick and Suzukaze disturbs me. You should all be ashamed of your taste in hot anime studs!

Oh hi there. I know you best for complaining about stuff in the Fates subforum. You're in a General topic, and you're complaining about people's subjective tastes. At the very least, you can answer the topic as intended, as opposed to attempt a humorous jab that comes across as another complaint.

In other words, I'm posting this in the hopes that you'll reflect on your actions, why you post what you do, and how you come across. If you don't mind being seen in the light I mentioned, then carry on. If you do, then now's the time to change.

As for what you said. . .I think applying a wee bit of critical thinking to my post should make it clear why neither of them made it.

So, like, could I post without sounding gay?

So you've come to the realization that it doesn't matter. . .that's good. For whoever's self-conscious about this, if anyone decides to unironically tease someone about being gay, I shall refer you to the Code of Conduct. I believe there's a clause in there about prejudice due to one's orientation.

The lack of Frederick disturbs me too. That man is super sexy. Kaze is okay-looking. I just wish people wouldn't call him by his Japanese name. That's such a pain for me to pronounce even though I know how to pronounce it.

All right, the Unofficial Guide to Sorta Pronouncing Suzukaze:

Su - think "sue". Like you suing your neighbor because you trespassed on your neighbor's property, and twisted your ankle in a hole you didn't see.

Zu - think "zoo". Like that place where there's a bunch of animals.

Kaze - I think you got a handle on this.

So imagine that Suzukaze goes to the zoo, buys a sandwich, and then has his sandwich snatched by an elephant. Stunned by this brazen act of theft, he turns to his brother Saizou, who gives him this sage advice:

"Sue the zoo, Kaze"

---

Hey TC, just what are you going to do with all these answers?

First and foremost no homo!

Attractive:

1. Pent

2. Percival

3. Camus/Sirius

4. Leo

5. Marth

6. Klein

7. Keaton

8. Volke

9. Gaius

10. Ephraim

11. Reyson

12. Inigo

13. Kaze

14. Henry

15. Ike

16. Harken

17. Sothe

18. Legault

19. Lloyd

20. Alm

im a fujoshi who wants to feel less solitary

same #lifegoals

also reading the post above me made me realize: shiiit i focused on playable dudes and entirely forgot lloyd and linus *edits*

im a fujoshi who wants to feel less solitary

Want me to expand my list to 30? Because that would be fairly easy, while still skipping every last Awakening character.

A lot. Most of the FE male characters are handsome.

1. Haar

2. Tibarn

3. Rolf

4. Perceval

5. Camus

6. Dieck

7. Xander

8. Hector

9. Heath

10. Leo

11. Franz

12. Ephraim

13. Keaton

14. Harken

15. Zeiss

16. Edward

17. Ike

Want me to expand my list to 30? Because that would be fairly easy, while still skipping every last Awakening character.

id be surprised if you did that tbh

pink inigo is top tier

I see plenty of people vote for Sothe. Can I ask why? I don't really see it.

I assume people mean RD Sothe rather then kid Sothe but I found that transformation ended up in a bit of a downgrade. That constant sour expression always irked me about that sprite.

fdf_by_kotenzanshun-d9wacd8.png

id be surprised if you did that tbh

Challenge accepted. That means twenty more guys.

Azel, Shanan, Geese, Hugh, Zeiss, Heath, Rath, Eliwood (he is the ENTIRE reason why I started Fire Emblem), Janaff, Rajaion, Tibarn, Pelleas, Cain, Wolf, Horace, Jeorge, Tsubaki, Yukimura, Shiro, Hisame.

There. Twenty more, for a grand total of thirty.

All right, the Unofficial Guide to Sorta Pronouncing Suzukaze:

Su - think "sue". Like you suing your neighbor because you trespassed on your neighbor's property, and twisted your ankle in a hole you didn't see.

Zu - think "zoo". Like that place where there's a bunch of animals.

Kaze - I think you got a handle on this.

So imagine that Suzukaze goes to the zoo, buys a sandwich, and then has his sandwich snatched by an elephant. Stunned by this brazen act of theft, he turns to his brother Saizou, who gives him this sage advice:

"Sue the zoo, Kaze"

Thanks, eclipse, but the problem isn't being able to pronounce it, I actually know how to pronounce it. I just hate pronouncing it at all. >_<

It's not wrong to say another guy looks good(just be careful how you say it).

Anyway,I'm gonna give a list of 10 in no particular order(and since I haven't played Fates, no characters from there......but just so you know, Leo would've been on this...that smug, beautiful dastered... ;3 )

Oh, and since I'm a guy, it may not be as sound as probably other's list. ;P

Ephraim

Joshua

Matthew

Ike

Ranulf

Guy

Marth(Smash)

Zihark

Henry

Harr

Honorable mentions:

Gerome(without his mask...yes, he actually does take it off in Awakening)

Indigo

Sothe

Yarne(when you think about it a little bit...)

Rolf

Will

Eliwood

Colm

Gerik

Pent

......this was kinda harder to make than I thought...oh well, at least I got it done (over an hour or so later...). :3

Listed in no particular order:

Volug

Shura

Hinata

Sothe

Saizo

Renning

Basilio

Gunter

Hardin

Wolf

With honorable mentions to Vyland for looking like a more attractive Rick Astley and Leo for being a dead ringer for Bosch from BoF: Dragon Quarter.

Man, I noticed a lot of the guys here tend to either be older guys or more heavily beaten down. Shura's probably my favorite in all honesty because he's the closest a playable FE character is to looking burnt out and worn down; like he's actually been heavily affected by years of conflict and hard living. I'm not the biggest fan of Kaze, Ryoma, and Xander, who are good looking but rather generically so imo. FE's got a long way to go before it gets sexy beasts like these.

Then again, my tastes are a bit weird so eh.

So I nearly listed about fifty names here, but I managed to narrow it to ten.

Hawkeye

Shanan

Basilio

Dean

FE 9 Largo

Ogma

Volug

Haar

FE7 Marcus

Dieck

Honorable mentions to Jaffar and FE10 Sothe, who aren't my type but have midriff-baring tops, which is always a plus in my book.

FE 7: Pent, don't care if he's taken. I think overall he is both attractive in personality and appearance.

FE 8: Joshua, like his style and depth. Plus he's not too bad to look at.

FE 9: Ranulf just nicks out the top spot for me.

FE 10: Oliver Volug because obviously shirtless>mid-drift

FE 11: I guess Marth? But as mentioned elsewhere, his SSB4 look is probably his best look.

FE 13: Stahl, not the best looking, but has a good heart to make up for it.

Honorable Mentions:

FE 7: Eliwood, Lloyd, Matthew

FE 8: Ephraim, Franz

FE 9-10: Ike, Sothe, Tibarn, Zelgius

FE 13: Inigo, Priam