My Castle Teams

Karis

Another thread talked about it, so I wanted to know what kind of My Castle team people have. Either defensive or offensive or both. See how creative everyone is.

Mine:

Team Name: Karis's Roses (8/10 units are red-haired)

Karis (MU) - Hoshido Noble/Swordmaster

Went with the more sword/dragon goal of maxing out Strength while having a balanced skill build, focusing around Dragon Fang to deal a lot of damage in a single blow. I use Hoshido Noble for defensive battles since it has better bulk than Swordmaster.

Selena - Wyvern Lord

Needed a unit with high mobility, so I chose Selena for the flier role. I might switch her class around for another later on, but for now she's doing good. Her skill build is more for fast kills to get rid of the back-liners like mages and snipers.

Sakura - Dread Fighter

Probably the oddest class choice I have currently, I wanted her to be the opposite of what everyone else seems to go for for Sakura. Gave her a Bolt Axe to continue using her high Magic stat and so far she's performed amazingly at killing off the bulky classes with high Defense or Resistance.

Hinoka - Basara

... I dunno why I actually picked Basara. I guess I just liked how Hinoka looked in it. She does pretty well too, fairly bulky with a good amount of power. Admittedly rather weak Magic wise.

Sakura!Midori - Sniper

Probably my best and most dangerous unit with 37.5% Lethality and access to Pursuer, Spy's Yumi, and Shining Bow. Performs a little lackluster on defense thanks to AI, but offensively, it's not hard to kill anyone as long as she does at least 1 damage to them. Kept Miracle to increase her livability and still benefit from her personal skill.

Selena!Nina - Spear Master

There wasn't really a reason for this class other than to get an S rank in Lances and that Midori covered my archer position on her own. Set her up with Seals to cripple enemies and upped her Brave Lance to a +3 currently.

Hinoka!Selkie - Nine-Tails

Didn't really touch her much. Gave her plenty of self-recovery skills and Pavise (pending) to keep her alive on defense. For offense set her up with both Trample and Beastbane so that she'll have bonus damage no matter what kind of unit she fights.

Charlotte!Sophie - Paladin

One of the only two non-red units I use because my real life wife's named Sophie and she's blonde too. Balanced for both offense and defense, I don't have to worry so much about her since she can hold her own with ease.

Elise!Ophelia - Sorcerer

Glass Cannon to the extreme and the other non-red unit (funny enough both blondes). Stacked with Damage-boosting skills, Death Blow, Vantage, and Miracle so that if she doesn't die in one hit, her enemies will most likely instead. Gave her Seal Strength and Counter for defense to deal with more physical units.

MU!Soleil - Hero

The hero everyone deserves. Set up to abuse Aether and Awakening with Vantage, if she doesn't proc Aether, she'll still probably crit. Has the highest Strength and Skill in my team and uses them to their best.