You have no idea how busted this is

*Haku

My girlfriend found these pictures on our friend's phone.

Oh...my...god...

Not so much the max stats and the hacked +7 weapons but look at the skills each one has ._.

How did he even get those?

post-12810-0-23773900-1458654695_thumb.jpg

post-12810-0-23995000-1458654703_thumb.jpg

post-12810-0-02509400-1458654715_thumb.jpg

post-12810-0-35991200-1458654722_thumb.jpg

post-12810-0-26543700-1458654733_thumb.jpg

post-12810-0-00059600-1458654773_thumb.jpg

Edited by *Haku

What a noob, he doesn't even have max Mag on Ryoma, Takumi or Laslow.

Joking aside, more then likely your friend (If that is his game), used powersaves since you can easily get this stuff with them. It's very broken though, more then likely your friend will be shadowbanned from online PvP.

My girlfriend found these pictures on our friend's phone.

I love the magic of reverse Google image searching.

Did this even need its own thread? Could have just shoved this into one of the dozens of other hacking related threads out there, but w/e.

/On-topic, dunno if it was for shits n' giggles, but Bifrost is utterly useless in online play, lmao. Unless the guy has the decency to not play online, then hey - Bifrost ftw. However you would think that the dude wouldn't have to worry about dying anyway with stats like that.

Edited by AddictPunk

I love the magic of reverse Google image searching.

Did this even need its own thread? Could have just shoved this into one of the dozens of other hacking related threads out there, but w/e.

/On-topic, dunno if it was for shits n' giggles, but Bifrost is utterly useless in online play, lmao. Unless the guy has the decency to not play online, then hey - Bifrost ftw. However you would think that the dude wouldn't have to worry about dying anyway with stats like that.

He and I share the same main unit name (Haku) because he's my best friend and we both share the same dream (alongside my gf ofc) to make a big box game as high up as like Mario, Pokemon, Final Fantasy, etc.

Take a look at sakura's skill set. she has STAFF SAVANT.

That's like armsthrift + everything physic.

He says he won't use these characters online for fear of being shadowbanned (instead he's going to buy the same characters from the unit logbook and give them legit skills and legit weapons).

What a noob, he doesn't even have max Mag on Ryoma, Takumi or Laslow.

Joking aside, more then likely your friend (If that is his game), used powersaves since you can easily get this stuff with them. It's very broken though, more then likely your friend will be shadowbanned from online PvP.

He says he won't use these characters online for fear of being shadowbanned (instead he's going to buy the same characters from the unit logbook and give them legit skills and legit weapons).
I thought powersaves didn't come out yet for Fates. Because I wanted to have myself a huge supply of stat boosting items and boots and arms scrolls since I like to: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=62360&hl=
He also showed me a Aurgelmir +7 that thing had like 40 MT.
and a Great Club +7 had 70 crit like wtf?!
Edited by *Haku