Einherjar/Prisoner Growth Rates?

*Haku

Does anyone have a chart of what the growth rates are for einherjars and prisoners?

Because a neat thing I like to do (I also did this in Awakening but it's a lot better in Fates since you get BASE level characters which is nice and you can capture whoever you want) is essentially play the game entirely over again using the Scout feature but make my own story in my head basically xD with the main character typically being a mercenary, etc. (my main character will be Unil from the Einherjar shop :P and since Gunter is still trash, he can be my "jagen/oifey". then I also have 2 level 4 cavaliers that i captured who will be my "cain and abel". I also took Minori from the einherjar shop to be the early game priest character, you get the idea)

But I don't know how low their growths are. I know they don't have the highest growth rates because they only get like 1-3 (rarely seen them get 4-5, almost never saw 6+)

I'm asking so if I need Aptitude on einherjars to give them somewhat similar growth rates to the actual real characters.

Unless of course there is a "replay chapter" feature I'm completely unaware about. Because Challenge maps are all rout enemy and most of the puzzle elements are shut down. Additionally the AI is much more different.

Thankfully unlike awakening everyone isn't instantly aggro'd but even so.

My questions:

- What are the growth rates for basic characters/einherjars

- Is there a replay chapter feature?

You can play Challenges on the maps you've completed, but otherwise there is no way to replay a finished chapter. The only exception is DLC chapters at the Dragon's Gate, which can be played an unlimited number of times.

The growth rates you are looking for are at the bottom of this page:http://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/other-characters/growth-rates/

They're generally pretty bad as the growths are low and very lopsided. Generally they have 25-40% growth in their best, key stats and 5-20% elsewhere. Every class has horrible defenses.

If you want good generics, it's best to grab them at high levels when they have excellent HP and Defenses, as late-game enemies tend to have good, although super lopsided, bases. If you're playing on at least Hard you may also be able to find some skills on the enemies in high-level Challenges, like Wary Fighter or Savage Blow.

Edited by gayserbeam

You can play Challenges on the maps you've completed, but otherwise there is no way to replay a finished chapter. The only exception is DLC chapters at the Dragon's Gate, which can be played an unlimited number of times.

The growth rates you are looking for are at the bottom of this page:http://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/other-characters/growth-rates/

They're generally pretty bad as the growths are low and very lopsided. Generally they have 25-40% growth in their best, key stats and 5-20% elsewhere. Every class has horrible defenses.

If you want good generics, it's best to grab them at high levels when they have excellent HP and Defenses, as late-game enemies tend to have good, although super lopsided, bases. If you're playing on at least Hard you may also be able to find some skills on the enemies in high-level Challenges, like Wary Fighter or Savage Blow.

oh that's interesting the generics have their own growth rates. I thought they couldn't because I got the name "Konrad" on a fighter, outlaw and dark mage.

That's good to know! So even generics have their own special growth rates. That makes thing a bit unique xD

EDIT: Never mind those are bosses

Edited by *Haku

Having them learn skills aside from their class skills, DLC skills, and what they already have upon recruitment is going to be very difficult if not impossible to do unless you plan to hack skills in.

oh that's interesting the generics have their own growth rates. I thought they couldn't because I got the name "Konrad" on a fighter, outlaw and dark mage.

That's good to know! So even generics have their own special growth rates. That makes thing a bit unique xD

Granted now that I know more about the generic NPC growths from looking at that link...I'm getting the urge to make a full team composed of Maids only. I also have the urge to make a full team based off of...

Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night:

*Spear Master/Lancer

*Swordmaster/Saber

*Master Ninja/Assassin

*Sorcerer/Caster

*Great Knight, Paladin, Malig Knight, Wyvern Lord, Falcon Knight/Rider

*Sniper/Archer

*Berserker/Berserker

Edited by Emblem Blade