Rxmonste

Hey guys, I'm having a bit of trouble at Nohr chapter 20 "Winds of Change"

So my units are about on par with the enemies, a bit stronger in fact so they can easily keep up in the combat side of things. But the problem and what keeps getting me is the map's hazard, the wind. It keeps pushing you forward and or pulling you back from the progress you made, and it does that to the enemies too, and that usually left my weakest units exposed for the enemies to just wail on them.

Can you guys help me with some advice for this level? I'd be much appreciated. I'm playing on hard difficulty by the way.

Let the wind move you around and actively use it to your advantage with DV's instead of fighting it. As for weaker units with lowmove that can get blicked easily.

Just don't field them or put them on birds.

Edited by joshcja

Just finished that chapter. What I did was progress through the map but kept a royal close to a dragon vein the whole time. If you think the winds will mess you up that turn, activate one and then adjust to taking out the enemies that get blown to you. I've found that the enemies will try to return to their start spot instead of fight you.

Or try to move units out of the wind gusts.

When I did it, I didn't bother with the Dragon Veins.

The pattern is the same every time. If you don't use the DVs, only your units will move. Keep your squishies behind everyone and don't be afraid to pair them up.

I just finished it guys, this "Using the wind to my advantage" advice made me finish the level in just under 20 minutes. I took all my royals and Kaze to the furthest points of the wind and had them boost each other until they reached Fuga, my other soldiers remained behind to distract the main bulk of the enemy's force. When I finally reached Fuga I weakened him with Kaze and had Camilla deliver the final blow as Leo seized the map's goal.

All and all, a great level despite me struggling a bit at the start. Azura said the next battles will be the toughest, I say bring 'em on.

Thanks guys!