Who makes a good crit chance berserker

Vard

Putting Gamble and death blow and a Great club on my Avatar as a berserker, i see lots of 100% crit chance.

but i dont like my avatar being a berserker,

Who would it be worth to make a crit build berserker on?

Arthur? Ignacious? Benny?

Any specific characters that have a high skill cap?

more importantly, does anyone have someone with Gamble, Death Blow, Quixotic, Rend heaven and possible Hoshidan Unity, who would make a good berserker? Both technically and Cosmetically?

Id love to make Lloyd and Llewelyn (the doofy Bros) but i dont think its possible to get them all the skills i need

To really maximize crit chances for postgame---I assume this is for postgame since you're dealing with caps and skill maximization--- you'd probably want to run people with +crit personal skills to further stack crit, which off the top of my head include Odin, Ophelia, Charlotte, and Ryoma (there's more, i don't remember everyone's skills, check SF for them) though Ophelia requires 3 tomes in inventory, is mag-heavy and you're better off keeping her Sorc or going Witch, and Raijinto is super good so you want Ryoma to keep using that. I think Arthur's skill is also +crit (or rather, -CeV) so he works too. Ignatius and Ben are too slow to be great zerks. Charlotte's caps are incredible for gen1, and her offspring would probably make a good zerk since she'll pass that to her kid.

On the other hand, for ingame, I just like to run Rinkah as a zerk bc it fixes her weak stats but don't really kill her strong stats that hard. While her skill cap is bad, it's not really that big of a deal bc it's like 1% crit loss anyway and she can get a lot of those skills (everything you listed bar Hoshidan Unity) natively without needing to marry avatar repeatedly. Could also marry Takumi once to get Certain blow.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Thanks for the info

hmmm... Rinkah as a berserker i like that, I could do that by getting A+ with Charlotte.

if you want Rend Heaven on Rinkah, she can also get that from A+ Oboro in another file and I have a zerk Rinkah up in my castle--though I don't have quixotic up in her kit right now if you wait until I get home tonight I can update that if you'd like.

http://luminescentblade.tumblr.com/mycastle here's my castle details.

if you want Rend Heaven on Rinkah, she can also get that from A+ Oboro in another file and I have a zerk Rinkah up in my castle--though I don't have quixotic up in her kit right now if you wait until I get home tonight I can update that if you'd like.

http://luminescentblade.tumblr.com/mycastle here's my castle details.

oh good point., That gets me quixotic too

Id love to make Lloyd and Llewelyn (the doofy Bros) but i dont think its possible to get them all the skills i need

Sadly they come skill-less, so it's pretty much impossible. Best they're good for is to troll people by putting them on your castle defense team.

thanks man, any accessories you want or skills you need?

It's updated. should be up now.

If you have one, I'd like a chef hat--currently don't have one on my IK file, so that'd be nice.

It's updated. should be up now.

If you have one, I'd like a chef hat--currently don't have one on my IK file, so that'd be nice.

i have chef hats but whats the address?