Sadly no pictures because quality reasons

Well, I've encountered a total of 3 hackers on online matches. These were the hacks they did:

1.) Changing everyone's Mov to 20. I don't even think it is possible to get over 11, let alone 20! The thing that really made me surrender was the warp skill that EVERYONE had. It basically made it so they could move wherever they wanted in a short amount of time. They also had replicate but that's different.

2.) Takumi with Point Blank. I don't know if it is DLC in Japan but I know it is impossible to get in America at the moment.

3.) All Stats at 70 without pairing or skills. Most of the skills that their units had were the skills that can be activated or aren't active at the start of the game. These type of units are basically invisible. It is possible to get a hit or two on them but that is mainly it.

Post some of the hackers you have encountered and/or the ones to look out for. Thankfully there is no punishment in online battles but it is very annoying to see someone just hack there way through battles. Here's some pictures of Fates Hackers that I found on the internet. Thank you!

fireemblemfatescheating_thumb.jpgfireemblemfatesxandercheat_thumb.jpg

Edited by Integrity

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Naga, I've heard about people who made their movement higher than normal. (Gladly I haven't encountered anyone like that. Yet...)

I've encountered Witch Anna once, I've come across someone who hacked on too many battle seals, list goes on.

I can't really post any hackers I've found since I've never took any photos. I do use powersaves but I don't go overboard like some people ;~; smh

So I guess I'll post from my own game file, mostly just unreleased DLC classes to be seen here

1st gen characters with Aptitude. I hate how annoying some hackers can be.

This isn't the worst case and the player may not have directly hacked their units -- they could've simply bought Aptitude secondhand from a hacker or from a player who bought from a hacker.

1st gen characters with Aptitude. I hate how annoying some hackers can be.

I'm okay with the people who have aptitude on everyone. While illegitimate all it does is add a little more hope to the growth of stats. In the case of online battling I see the inclusion of aptitude as a detriment to my opponent and a benefit for me because it should have been switched out for something useful for battle.

I don't think it's possible for everyone's Mov to go to 20, but maybe possible for Boots? I'm not sure, if possible can somebody see how far Boots will go on a character?

Boots can only be used twice on any one character.

I don't see anything wrong with the images posted.

Yes, 1st Gen Units other than Mozume can't legitimately have Aptitude, but that doesn't mean just because a team has Aptitude on their 1st Gen Units that they are hackers. I bought Aptitude for my Units through other's castles. Does that make me a hacker?

Aptitude skill should be the least of your worries. With Eternal Seals, you can max your characters without aptitude. You should be worried about the ones with enemy only skills and weapons like Dragonskin and +7 1-2 Range Enemy Only Weapons.

I don't see anything wrong with the images posted.

Yes, 1st Gen Units other than Mozume can't legitimately have Aptitude, but that doesn't mean just because a team has Aptitude on their 1st Gen Units that they are hackers. I bought Aptitude for my Units through other's castles. Does that make me a hacker?

Aptitude skill should be the least of your worries. With Eternal Seals, you can max your characters without aptitude. You should be worried about the ones with enemy only skills and weapons like Dragonskin and +7 1-2 Range Enemy Only Weapons.

Obtaining DLC classes that aren't released yet in a a region that hasn't gotten said DLC Classes yet also causes issues where the other player's game doesn't have the data to identify the unknown class or it registers it as a class that can't be used sometimes. Also +1+ Weapons on S-Rank weapons isn't possible without powersaving since there's only one of each S-Rank weapon in each route and you can't buy S-Rank weapons from other people.

Obtaining DLC classes that aren't released yet in a a region that hasn't gotten said DLC Classes yet also causes issues where the other player's game doesn't have the data to identify the unknown class or it registers it as a class that can't be used sometimes. Also +1+ Weapons on S-Rank weapons isn't possible without powersaving since there's only one of each S-Rank weapon in each route and you can't buy S-Rank weapons from other people.

I'm not sure if it's been brought up before, but is it possible to get extra copies of S-rank weapons (that are usable) via Musuem Melee DLC? Or is that proven impossible?

I'm not sure if it's been brought up before, but is it possible to get extra copies of S-rank weapons (that are usable) via Musuem Melee DLC? Or is that proven impossible?

Unless the obtain rate for items becomes lower per rank (outside of Reclass Seals that sometime show up by chance), I really have had no luck out of 40-50 runs in Museum Melee and that place gets more annoying as I get farther in the game's story (mostly Revelations where my fastest units can only tank 2-3 hits). Also looking at sites, the chests will only contain weapons ranging from D-Rank to A-Rank if the item you you get isn't a Seal. The highest ranked weapons I've been getting are A-Ranked Tomes/Scrolls and quite a good number of Brave Weapons.

There's literally nothing wrong with what you're complaining about, but I'll try to keep this as composed as possible.

1. Aptitude only boosts the chance of gaining a stat point upon level up. (+10% to all growths).
  2. The Warp skill is legitimately obtained in the Witch's Trial DLC, meaning it's perfectly legal for every unit to have the Warp skill.
  3. You can get the Iote's Shield, Point Blank, Paragon, (stat)taker skills, etc through the DLC that was just released in Japan. While it isn't released in America officially, you can still access it by injecting your save into a Japanese copy and playing it on there. You would then be able to inject it back, retaining everything you've obtained. The Pebble dagger, Vanguard's Brand, Exalt's Brand, Fell Brand, and Hero's Brand and any skill scroll are in the DLC's data and will be removed from your save upon loading the file back up again.
  4. In the case of movement, each unit can legitimately have +2 permanent MOV from Boots.
  5. It's perfectly legitimate and possible to get +7 of any normal weapon that isn't a "legendary" weapon through the Museum Melee DLC, it's just rather tedious to the point where most decide against it.
  6. While it's illegal to have all characters receive all stats to around 70, it's still possible to boost every unit's stat caps through building statues in My Castle.
  7. Anna remains recruited if recruited in the Japanese DLC and injected back into an American copy.
  8. There's a similar post about it, but having anything outright "illegal" will get you blacklisted and softbanned from using online features. Examples would be having everyone as the Hoshido or Nohr Noble classes and using more than two Kitsune or Wolfskin units.

I hope this answered any questions and helped you reach a better understanding of what's considered legal/illegal.

There's literally nothing wrong with what you're complaining about, but I'll try to keep this as composed as possible.

1. Aptitude only boosts the chance of gaining a stat point upon level up. (+10% to all growths).
  2. The Warp skill is legitimately obtained in the Witch's Trial DLC, meaning it's perfectly legal for every unit to have the Warp skill.
  3. You can get the Iote's Shield, Point Blank, Paragon, (stat)taker skills, etc through the DLC that was just released in Japan. While it isn't released in America officially, you can still access it by injecting your save into a Japanese copy and playing it on there. You would then be able to inject it back, retaining everything you've obtained. The Pebble dagger, Vanguard's Brand, Exalt's Brand, Fell Brand, and Hero's Brand and any skill scroll are in the DLC's data and will be removed from your save upon loading the file back up again.
  4. In the case of movement, each unit can legitimately have +2 permanent MOV from Boots.
  5. It's perfectly legitimate and possible to get +7 of any normal weapon that isn't a "legendary" weapon through the Museum Melee DLC, it's just rather tedious to the point where most decide against it.
  6. While it's illegal to have all characters receive all stats to around 70, it's still possible to boost every unit's stat caps through building statues in My Castle.
  7. Anna remains recruited if recruited in the Japanese DLC and injected back into an American copy.
  8. There's a similar post about it, but having anything outright "illegal" will get you blacklisted and softbanned from using online features. Examples would be having everyone as the Hoshido or Nohr Noble classes and using more than two Kitsune or Wolfskin units.

I hope this answered any questions and helped you reach a better understanding of what's considered legal/illegal.

3. Wait, so it's actually possible to get Wing Shield scrolls now? If so, from which map? And are Armor Shield, Beast Shield, and Bold Stance scrolls available now and if so, from where? Are Paragon scrolls farmable and if so, from where?

5. So it's possible to get S-rank weapons like Hagakure, Bifrost and Pursuer from Museum Melee?

6. That's true though the boost is only there as long as the statue is still in the castle -- if demolished, the boost is removed.

8. You can have more than 2 Kitsune or Wolfskin units but that's because of Shigure and Kana of both genders potentially inheriting the classes based on the player's marriage choices.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Yes...but in the case of players being legit and 'fair' when doing online competition is another thing. If you 'inject' data from another region's version to obtain information that your other region's game doesn't have yet will make people see you as greedy and impatient and most likely see you as cheating to get what you want. Just by looking at the information being revealed from JP, we know that all that DLC content will be released at some point in time outside of JP. But for users, mostly in NA to see other NA users using JP-only content when said content isn't in NA yet is basically cheating if not 'hacking'. No one likes fighting cheaters in online competitions since it ruins just about all the fun possible.

3. Wait, so it's actually possible to get Wing Shield scrolls now? If so, from which map? And are Armor Shield, Beast Shield, and Bold Stance scrolls available now and if so, from where? Are Paragon scrolls farmable and if so, from where?

5. So it's possible to get S-rank weapons like Hagakure and Pursuer from Museum Melee?

6. That's true though the boost is only there as long as the statue is still in the castle -- if demolished, the boost is removed.

Looking at sites again, the highest ranked weapons in MM are A-Rank weapons. Legendary Weapons (only one of each weapon) and S-Rank weapons are obtained once and there's only one of each S-Rank weapon/staff/rod.

Edited by Emblem Blade

I've seen people have their entire team's equipment be one weapon and 4 battle seals each (which i think you get from having 9999 battles at your my castle) so how do you get 20 of those without hacking?

Edited by shujinkou

I've seen people have their entire team's equipment be one weapon and 4 battle seals each (which i think you get from having 9999 battles at your my castle) so how do you get 20 of those without hacking?

You don't. People who have more than one battle seal are hackers.

I remember seeing a post on the Fire Emblem Reddit with this. Pretty sure this is allllll legit.

8rX5wBJ.jpg

This picture made me not want to play multiplayer.

Edited by Fanatic&Ecstatic

I remember seeing a post on the Fire Emblem Reddit with this. Pretty sure this is allllll legit.

8rX5wBJ.jpg

It could potentially be legit if you live in the grind.

also, lol at the "Good Game! :)" name when it will always be bg

Nohrian Trust builds are always irritating to play against online. Not worth it - just reboot the game to save yourself the time and rage.

8rX5wBJ.jpg

I already faced this twice,like how are you supposed to beat this?Have all breaker skills yourself with beaststone or something?

And how could I forget "Good Game :)" to add salt to the wound.

I found my first hacker in PVP the other day. They didn't have any ultra crazy buffed up stats or impossible skills, but they had 4 Battle Seals on most of their characters and their Corrin had 4 Omega Yatos in their inventory, giving them +16 in Str, Spd, Def and Res.

Well that didn't take long. Still, from what I've seen I don't think it'll get as bad as Pokemon Wifi Battles or Dark Souls games. Once you've dealt with Wonderguard Spiritomb/Sableyes, Pure-Power Slakings, invading players with infinite health, stamina and poise, buffable Stone Greatsword and +15 Crystal Greatswords, everything else seems tame by comparison.

I still have a problem of trying to figure out what abilities were hacked on, and what were actually received when buying skills from other players. I dont want to get banned by having a skill I shouldnt, but didnt realize that Aptitude was a skill not receivable by first gen when I bought it for some of the units that needed some work :/. I have encountered a few hackers, but not in any situation worth noting. Though it gets kind of hard to notice the small things when you are used to hackers doing things like infinite health, running through walls, flying in the air, or having access to NPC only abilities/gear.

I don't know if there's a thread on this, but I've seen castles that have every type of gemstone and food. Is that hacking?

As in they have all the resource locations (where you obtain the ores and food)? Since they are possibly not hacking at all as you can have 99 of each just by going to other peoples My Castles to get them. Ore can be traded at the Smith, 5 of one type of Ore to get 1 Ore of a different type. Keaton's personal skill also lets you get 3 food ingredients or 3 of one random ore during the first few turns (Player Turns) of a battle.