• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what he meant.

TL;DR: It's blatant hax.

Yeah, that's cheating for those who don't like to say that they were hacking. You can at most have two different mineral ore resources and 2 different food resources in your Revelations My Castle, but only one of each ore and food resource in Birthright/Revelation My Castle. There's a reason why Keaton exists, do players really neglect using him outside of battle and getting hit child without considering how decent his personal skill is (Collector)?

Well that didn't take long. Still, from what I've seen I don't think it'll get as bad as Pokemon Wifi Battles or Dark Souls games. Once you've dealt with Wonderguard Spiritomb/Sableyes, Pure-Power Slakings, invading players with infinite health, stamina and poise, buffable Stone Greatsword and +15 Crystal Greatswords, everything else seems tame by comparison.

hm...I think this is worse than Competitive pokemon,I can't see how FE can be a competitive game without Fog of War and as of right now,it is pretty impossible to bypass the hack checks online in pokemon and have something like a Wondertomb or some other hacked stuff,it even stops you from playing if a pokemon has everything legal but was caught from a location where it cannot be caught (Unless you are playing offline ofc then hacked stuff can bypass)

Honestly this isn't surprising since pretty much all of Nintendo's official online playable modes are pretty unbalanced,Smash 4's For Glory,Pokemon's Battle Spot and now FE's Wifi mode.

I came across a Hoshido castle that hacked Flora and Anna in their game, found a Azura with Draconic Hex, Avatar with both Better Odds and Even Better skills, and Xander as a Vanguard before the DLC released obviously

The worst I've seen is a My Castle with units that have Nohr/Hoshido Noble skills that aren't Corrin or his/her children.

I've never done the Wireless Battle stuff, and frankly, I'm kinda scared to now after seeing the stuff that people have encountered on it.

hm...I think this is worse than Competitive pokemon,I can't see how FE can be a competitive game without Fog of War and as of right now,it is pretty impossible to bypass the hack checks online in pokemon and have something like a Wondertomb or some other hacked stuff,it even stops you from playing if a pokemon has everything legal but was caught from a location where it cannot be caught (Unless you are playing offline ofc then hacked stuff can bypass)

Honestly this isn't surprising since pretty much all of Nintendo's official online playable modes are pretty unbalanced,Smash 4's For Glory,Pokemon's Battle Spot and now FE's Wifi mode.

I feel that Pokemon is still the worst example. Fire Emblem has pretty much always been a single-player experience and as such, making an even somewhat balanced multiplayer experience was always out of the question. Pokemon meanwhile, has had multiplayer battles for far longer and while I am in no way expecting a perfectly balanced multiplayer, some of the shit that gets made is absolutely inexcusable (Mega Khangaskhan, Mega Mawile, Mega Salamence, Mega Rayquaza, Protean ETC). As for Smash...well, there's basically no such thing as a balanced fighter game. The closest I've ever seen is Rivals of Aether and even that still has some issues.

I came across a Hoshido castle that hacked Flora and Anna in their game, found a Azura with Draconic Hex, Avatar with both Better Odds and Even Better skills, and Xander as a Vanguard before the DLC released obviously

Flora isnt a hack tho. You can recruit her once your fire orb hits lvl 3 and you clear chapter 19/23 in conquest/revelations respectively. Unless your saying she has illegal skills

Edited by PizzaRice

They might have recruited Flora from a Conquest/Revelation player and did the same to get Anna.

Mm, no specification on whether the Flora or Anna is an Einherjar. Because if they are Einherjars, they're more likely to be legit.

Mm, no specification on whether the Flora or Anna is an Einherjar. Because if they are Einherjars, they're more likely to be legit.

I can't really call the Anna that that one player obtained hacked/cheated. In Birthright, if a player's Flora speaks while being hit/or attacking/counteratcking, then that person hacked to get her (as Flora has a scripted death as a NPC in Birthright making her completely unplayable). If the person who thought they were hacked actually heard them voiced (as in they speak while attacking/being hit), then the Flora is hacked but the Anna is legit as Anna's Xenologue is already out.

Edited by Emblem Blade

I remember seeing a post on the Fire Emblem Reddit with this. Pretty sure this is allllll legit.

8rX5wBJ.jpg

This picture made me not want to play multiplayer.

Can you use a unit with Lunge to switch places with them, (I'm assuming this guy is on Hold on the throne) I haven't tried it myself yet though.

Edited by ZodiacSoldier

Can you use a unit with Lunge to switch places with them? I haven't tried it myself yet though.

Thanks to the character statues raising stat caps by their respective stat by 1 point, Kamui and company can have +? points in all but their HP stat as long as they have enough space to place more statues to raise their stat caps (as long as the statues aren't destroyed). You can give Kamui and everyone else +15+ stat increases to all but their max HP stat cap thanks to statues.

Lunge makes the attacker switch places with the enemy after the battle ends.

Flora isnt a hack tho. You can recruit her once your fire orb hits lvl 3...

That's morbid.

Also, if there are any hackers/cheaters/modders present, I have a request. Could any of you add support for Niles and Rahjat? Be it up to A or otherwise is up to you. You obviously get why I'm asking.

I remember seeing a post on the Fire Emblem Reddit with this. Pretty sure this is allllll legit.

8rX5wBJ.jpg

This picture made me not want to play multiplayer.

Doesn't that S rank sword halve Str after battle? You could technically take advantage of that if you have a build that can rival that.

If you dual guard, you can debuffs them via ranged weapons in addition to the halved str.

It's not invincible, but it is a pretty scary build. Not to mention out ranging them and just chipping at them with grisly wound, poison strike, etc.

You don't need to hit them to chip at their hp from 2 range with those skills.

Then just have someone that had high hit with a build that rivals that and hit them for 1 damage.

Considering that Kamui relies on Joker in that build, if she goes down, he's done.

Like...

A Ninja with a shuriken: Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Savage Blow.

-60% HP.

Refresh with Aqua:

-60% HP, 1 HP left.

Someone with a Dragonstone/Beaststone/Axe/Tome with Swordbreaker and Certain Blow.

Honestly, Lunatic+ enemies in Awakening are scarier.

Edited by shadowofchaos

The laziest hacked castle I've seen so far was one where all chars have all stats skyrocketed and the same skills (Rend Heaven, Death Bow so on)

Seem like some players just wanna steamroller visiting players.

Without any other details or screenshots, what you just described may not be a hacked castle at all. Why? Because EVERY story (non-guest) character can legitimately learn Rend Heaven and Death Blow thanks to skill buying and, if one is willing to go through the trouble, certain marriage and friendship combinations (most easiest and obvious answer could be marriage to the player character).

And of course, for stats, grinding exists in Birthright and Revelation castles. For Conquest, there's Boo Camp for exp. and Ghostly Gold for gold to spend on stuff like Eternal Seals. And there are ways to keep getting statbooster items such as getting lucky in the lottery or the Museum Melee DLC and quite possibly the village in the Ballistician Blitz DLC.

Edited by Roflolxp54

My first encounter with a hacker was a Marth will all breaker skills and an Ike with Aegis and Pavise, both with ridiculously high stats.

Pretty sure they can't get any of those skills.

They can't since they can't reclass into anything else besides DLC classes I think.

I just found another one that allows players to visit and win a My Castle battle. Then you can get a skill from them. So nice but it feels wrong xD

I just found another one that allows players to visit and win a My Castle battle. Then you can get a skill from them. So nice but it feels wrong xD

Another running 'theme' in My Castle for some players. They'll set all their characters on hold but the one near the Throne (if any) on 'Attack/Roam' to allow them to move. Sometimes the said 'Throne' guardian has weapons, sometimes not so. Either way the roaming Thone guardian leaves the throne to follow the player's team so that the opposing player can win the battle with no resistance (which is nice for new players). The free skill feature is only if you go with no handicap but again with players who allow others to win with no problems involve, that feature doesn't really apply if something like this happens. Not really cheating/hacking as them intentionally trying to 'lose' the battle to help other players get skills that involve a ton of saving and supports to otherwise obtain.

Another running 'theme' in My Castle for some players. They'll set all their characters on hold but the one near the Throne (if any) on 'Attack/Roam' to allow them to move. Sometimes the said 'Throne' guardian has weapons, sometimes not so. Either way the roaming Thone guardian leaves the throne to follow the player's team so that the opposing player can win the battle with no resistance (which is nice for new players). The free skill feature is only if you go with no handicap but again with players who allow others to win with no problems involve, that feature doesn't really apply if something like this happens. Not really cheating/hacking as them intentionally trying to 'lose' the battle to help other players get skills that involve a ton of saving and supports to otherwise obtain.

The one I'm talking about had no one on the throne and everyone was on hold.

The one I'm talking about had no one on the throne and everyone was on hold.

Is that a 'hack' though? Seems like that player had the objective of 'Seize the throne' ready for anyone who wanted to win, so they had everyone stationary and left the objective defenseless.