I just found another one that allows players to visit and win a My Castle battle. Then you can get a skill from them. So nice but it feels wrong xD

It's no hack (as far as I know). It's common practice for many generous players to have their castle teams' units' tactics to be set on "Hold" so that they wouldn't move at all once the battle starts. Often makes seizing a castle a breeze (assuming that the player remembers to not leave a unit sitting still on the throne). You can do the same with your own castle team as well should you want to make an "easy seize" map.

Edited by Roflolxp54

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's no hack. It's common practice for many generous players to have their castle teams' units' tactics to be set on "Hold" so that they wouldn't move at all once the battle starts. Often makes seizing a castle a breeze (assuming that the player remembers to not leave a unit sitting still on the throne).

No, xD they definitely hacked the game. They have 20 field of resources and people are Grandmaster and stuff. But I'm saying they were on hold and let you inherit a skill for free.

No, xD they definitely hacked the game. They have 20 field of resources and people are Grandmaster and stuff. But I'm saying they were on hold and let you inherit a skill for free.

Could have been more specific, mate. Your first post suggested no evidence that the player cheated.

And yeah, those castles -- those guys don't play with just the Powersaves device.

f1xS7lE.jpg

If only this is possible without going through hoops like hacking.

Edited by Roflolxp54

• 4 years later...