Halloween DLC

carefreejules

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if Charlotte will make Xander wear the costume before they make love. Bonus if Charlotte actually manages to make Xander go, "Yaar! I shall plunder yerr booty." ...I'll see myself out.

I'm dead

I wonder if Charlotte will make Xander wear the costume before they make love. Bonus if Charlotte actually manages to make Xander go, "Yaar! I shall plunder yerr booty." ...I'll see myself out.

I want this fan fic now. In fact no, fuck Charlotte, give me Ryoumarx, I want Pirate!Marx to plunder Ryouma's Hoshidan booty.

The tension is killing me. I'm losing hope for Azura, but I wouldn't mind getting Charlotte, Hinoka or Reina.

I'll be satisfied with anyone really.

I'm practically drooling over how pretty the art is.

Edited by carefreejules

I thought Ryoma is the dominant one?

*runs*

He is, but I want Marx to take over for once.

What the fuck am I even doing with my life anymore.

It's definitely a step-up from the child CGs

Oh yeah, I completely agree.

I feel like the artists had a little more creative/imaginative fun with this one so they put a little more thought and effort. Not saying you can't be creative or imaginative for kimonos but there definitely a lot more possibilities in terms of Halloween costumes.

Edited by carefreejules

Damn who let Niles into this thread because it just got 10x more raunchy (I'm kidding hahaha)

I'm sorry, I shall commit seppuku now.

I'll cry if Niles doesn't get a CG. legit tears man. sniff.

Same here. I want Niles to plunder my booty.

I shall leave now....

I'm sorry, I shall commit seppuku now.

I shall leave now....

Oh no, I'm just being playful! Nothing wrong with wanting to bow chicka wow wow a character or wanting two characters to bow chicka wow wow each other.

Oh no, I'm just being playful! Nothing wrong with wanting to bow chicka wow wow a character or wanting two characters to bow chicka wow wow each other.

:3

I shall leave now....

Relatable. Honestly, Niles deserves a CG. He was what, 7th most popular? And after what the localization did to him (Niles, flattened his character, etc.) He just really needs something positive in his life. honestly. honestly.

I want this fan fic now. In fact no, fuck Charlotte, give me Ryoumarx, I want Pirate!Marx to plunder Ryouma's Hoshidan booty.

I am summoned by Ryoumarx and I approve

also I like them to switch it up a bit every now and then

Relatable. Honestly, Niles deserves a CG. He was what, 7th most popular? And after what the localization did to him (Niles, flattened his character, etc.) He just really needs something positive in his life. honestly. honestly.

He really does. I miss his line about wanting to hold my hand when he sleeps since he has nightmares. It is the one thing that I am legit super fucked off about.

Edited by Azz

I hope there are actually the 2 wild cards/Dev's choices artworks, Since we got the poll winners already, I feel like there's less and less of a chance.

Please prove me wrong IS

Maybe he'll be the sexy pirate to compliment Xander's regular pirate.

I can totally imagine it like, eye patch, bandanna, low cut striped t-shirt, etc.

The tension is killing me. I'm losing hope for Azura, but I wouldn't mind getting Charlotte, Hinoka or Reina.

I wouldn't be surprised if Hinoka gets a CG -- Kozaki loves her design so much to request putting her into the game even though she wasn't part of the original story script during development.

He really does. I miss his line about wanting to hold my hand when he sleeps since he has nightmares. It is the one thing that I am legit super fucked off about.

Yeeeup. And because he got so poorly localized, lots of people misinterpret his character. I mean, I guess that would happen regardless, but I don't think a lot of strictly localization-only/never exposed to the original ver. will ever witness his sweet side. because they took it out. and im hurt. :( The jp version more or less treats him right which is why I'm really holding out for this CG man.

Yeeeup. And because he got so poorly localized, lots of people misinterpret his character. I mean, I guess that would happen regardless, but I don't think a lot of strictly localization-only/never exposed to the original ver. will ever witness his sweet side. because they took it out. and im hurt. :( The jp version more or less treats him right which is why I'm really holding out for this CG man.

We'll hold out together!

We'll hold out together!

Bromos to the end.

Maybe he'll be the sexy pirate to compliment Xander's regular pirate.

I can totally imagine it like, eye patch, bandanna, low cut striped t-shirt, etc.

He should actually wear two eyepatches. Like, one on each eye. That'd be the best.