Halloween DLC

carefreejules

OMG DAT LEO WITH TOMATES ;A; ;A;

edit: i mean, im sad there is no Takumi with halloween costume //sob

It's okay, I'll be right with you, sobbing about the lack of Azura CG.

Edited by Abvora

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

… I am mixed.

On the one hand, Hoshido didn't get screwed over wholly in this map, since Tsubaki and Setsuna were the secret choices.

On the other hand, if they were going give us two Hoshidans anyway why not just keep going down the damn poll? I mean, it just doesn't seem to make sense at all, their choices, and Nohr still got their top two men and top favorite girl for DLC while Oboro is the only "legit" Hoshidan and top Hoshidan dude got passed over. I mean, you guys can call me a salty Takumi fan all you want, but I am seriously confused about the priorities here! I really, REALLY don't get it and I'm more annoyed by the principle of how they decided to pick the winners more than anything else.

Now that I think about it,

Subaki being one of the developers's choice may not be so weird.

I remember reading that Subaki was actually one of the very first characters created for Fates.

It wouldn't surprise me if the developers had a soft spot form him.

Not only that, but Subaki is the series very first male Pegasus Knight, so he's in way, a very special character.

Edited by Water Mage

time to draw some pirate!Xander with Corrin/his pirate booty

Really though, the pictures look lovely, and I'm happy with the secret winners. I was a lil worried they were going to pick Azura (nothing wrong with her, but the main game already pushes her plenty), a Nohrian, and/or a Hoshidan royal (not that I wouldn't have liked a Ryoma pic), and I kinda feel the DLC is pretty saturated with royals/main-ish characters and Nohrians. Picking two Hoshidan non-royals was a good decision.

Would've loved a picture of Saizo, but you can't win 'em all.

Edited by blinkingbrave

It's okay, I'll be right with you, sobbing about the lack of Azura CG.

Eh, we got treated really really well in the actual game itself, its fine to take a back seat.

Though maybe I'd be more upset if Oboro, who I like just as much, wasn't in.....

Well, the great thing about all this is that, even though it is unfortunate and disappointing that certain characters that were favourites for many fans didn't get a CG, this opens up a creative window of opportunity for people to become inspired to draw their favourite characters in costumes.

Sure, the art isn't coming from an official source, but hey, art is meant to be enjoyed no matter the source it's coming from :>

Eh, we got treated really really well in the actual game itself, its fine to take a back seat.

Though maybe I'd be more upset if Oboro, who I like just as much, wasn't in.....

not well enough

I'm joking, I'm joking

Wow, even more characters?! That's great! Though I'm wondering about the context of Setsuna's CG...?

… I am mixed.

On the one hand, Hoshido didn't get screwed over wholly in this map, since Tsubaki and Setsuna were the secret choices.

On the other hand, if they were going give us two Hoshidans anyway why not just keep going down the damn poll? I mean, it just doesn't seem to make sense at all, their choices, and Nohr still got their top two men and top favorite girl for DLC while Oboro is the only "legit" Hoshidan and top Hoshidan dude got passed over. I mean, you guys can call me a salty Takumi fan all you want, but I am seriously confused about the priorities here! I really, REALLY don't get it and I'm more annoyed by the principle of how they decided to pick the winners more than anything else.

I kind of agree TBH. While its nice that they got some more Hoshidans, and its good for Setsuna and Subaki fans, they really should've given higher rated characters more of a priority. I don't even remember what place those two got....were they Dev choices?

And its ok; I would've been just as salty a Leo fan had the reverse happened, which could've been considering Takumi ranked first in all the previous polls. Speaking for myself, I'm also pretty sad that we didn't get Takumi and Azura since I really think they would've looked great, even with getting Leo. Though I suppose I have that at least.

Edited by Silver Lightning

Wow these are so much better. Oh wait I see two left feet on Setsuna. Dang it! Along with that it would have been nice if they followed the poll results more. This is still better than the last dlc artwork set, but come on IntSys.

Edited by Frelia

Leaving behind the winners, about the 1 generations supports, if with anyone or just a few of them?

The supports given seem a little random IMO, there's a list of a few on a separate thread: The remainder of Japanese Map Pack 3 is now available

Not sure if the list is complete, but I doubt it is. Also none of them are currently translated as far as I can tell...

Two left feet on Setsuna?

I seeing the image now and I don't see two left feet.

Her toes are drawn rather small however, so it's hard to tell.

Are you all sure about it?

Nina's two left feet were rather obvious, so it was easy to notice.

Edited by Water Mage

Guys, apparently Niles and Jakob have a conversation. I need this now.

Dude.. and if this convo changes based on if you married one or the other.. I'd love to see some M!Corrin/Niles talking to a jealous, overprotective Jakob. pls @ god. at least give me this.

… I am mixed.

As much as I like the artwork in this dlc I agree with you. They really should have followed the poll results better because it makes their priorities look weird. It's better than the last dlc, but still.

Edited by Frelia