Halloween DLC

carefreejules

So, I commissioned my friend j00 to draw me a certain someone in the Halloween DLC art style. This is her progress so far, and even though it's a rough sketch it's already so much better than the official art if I do say so myself. Check out some of her other stuff!

FhBDUmv.png

Very nice looking Takumi there.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I commissioned my friend j00 to draw me a certain someone in the Halloween DLC art style. This is her progress so far, and even though it's a rough sketch it's already so much better than the official art if I do say so myself. Check out some of her other stuff!

FhBDUmv.png

That's a nice Takumi there. It's disappointing that he didn't get an official cg even though he was #1 on the Hoshido men poll, but this is a great alternative.

Edited by Frelia

FhBDUmv.png

That should've been in the game. Dammit IS. ;/

Anyway, that's nicely done~! Tell her I said hi~!

That's a nice Takumi there. It's disappointing that he didn't get an official cg even though he was #1 on the Hoshido men poll, but this is a great alternative.

Even if the artwork for the first generation is better than the artwork for the children, I gotta say that I prefer my friend's art. Less awkward proportions and feet, I got to choose what he's wearing, and no spousal convo with Kamui :P:

That should've been in the game. Dammit IS. ;/

Anyway, that's nicely done~! Tell her I said hi~!

Will do so XD

FhBDUmv.png

Good to see artwork of Takumi that isn't him being the rear end of the joke or at least have him being genuinely happy.

Good to see artwork of Takumi that isn't him being the rear end of the joke or at least have him being genuinely happy.

Rear end of the joke

Rear end joke

Rear joke

tumblr_o3a9557tL81t559s3o1_1280.jpg

"I only trust people who have big butts...they can't lie". - Takumi 2016

Even if the artwork for the first generation is better than the artwork for the children, I gotta say that I prefer my friend's art. Less awkward proportions and feet, I got to choose what he's wearing, and no spousal convo with Kamui :P:

Yep I agree. After seeing all the artwork for the last two dlcs it's refreshing to see a dlc art that doesn't have weird proportions or two left or right feet. It also helps that Takumi actually looks happy.

I

Does... does this mean Takumilla is canon?

NOPE. Besides, Camilla's … melons … are far larger than her ass.

I mean, seriously. It's what all of Camilla's artwork seems to focus on. Even the Halloween DLC of her.

Edited by Sunwoo

I mean, seriously. It's what all of Camilla's artwork seems to focus on. Even the Halloween DLC of her.

I dunno, it looks like her legs get a lot of focus in the Halloween CG. Dem gorgeous, shapely legs...mmm...

I mean, while Camilla's... Camillas take center stage, I feel like her other regions are shown off quite a bit too.

After all, she's the one walking around in combat panties, no?

FhBDUmv.png

j00 this is fabulous!

And in less than a week's time, j00 finished the commission! It came out really good! Like, so much better than the official DLC, I think!

GWNa2yB.png

I mean, while Camilla's... Camillas take center stage, I feel like her other regions are shown off quite a bit too.

is "Camillas" the official term to refer to them

And in less than a week's time, j00 finished the commission! It came out really good! Like, so much better than the official DLC, I think!

GWNa2yB.png

wow this is really cute it looks really good I love it

GWNa2yB.png

Absolutely. Stunning. I adore this!

After all, she's the one walking around in combat panties, no?

I would bring up her ridiculous Cipher art, but I feel that's not really fair since the proportions and armors are off or at the very least different from their in-game counterparts; in one of her cards, Corrin simply doesn't wear pants.

I would bring up her ridiculous Cipher art, but I feel that's not really fair since the proportions and armors are off or at the very least different from their in-game counterparts; in one of her cards, Corrin simply doesn't wear pants.

Femui doesn't wear pants anyway.

Edited by Abvora