Does anyone had luck in the lottery?

Nym

I feel like the lottery is based of the luck stat of the character running the booth.

In my Birthright playthrough I had Azura (whom had the highest luck in my party) running the booth, and I got silver consistently with a small chance of gold.

Does anyone else believe it is based of luck stat?

Edited by Lord_Grima

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selkie. You're behind the lottery counter because of your high Luck. YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO GIVE ME ANOTHER SILVER SHURIKEN WHEN I HIT THE JACKPOT, GOT IT?!

(yes, I'm mad)

Selkie. You're behind the lottery counter because of your high Luck. YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO GIVE ME ANOTHER SILVER SHURIKEN WHEN I HIT THE JACKPOT, GOT IT?!

(yes, I'm mad)

I suppose you'll get your chance... another day.

I know I've gotten the jackpot a few times, but nothing spectacular. A few dual clubs, silver weapons, and an eternal seal. I don't remember who I've won the jackpot with, though, except for Setsuna because it was the first time I won and her reaction was that unamused "Woooooow" she sometimes does

I always get bronze with Flora lol

I got a gold one with Ryoma running the shop on my first birthright playthrough. I'm pretty sure it was a silver shuriken.

oh no please tell me I'm not joining eclipse in the shuriken club

Not sure if anyone will find this information helpful or not, but I've forgotten to save after doing my castle rounds a couple times, and reset etc. The prizes don't seem to change when this happens. Both times I remember doing this, I got the same type of prize (gold, silver, bronze) and the same reward from that prize. The most recent time this happened, enough IRL time had passed that the character running the lottery had changed, but the reward was still the same.

I got a gold one with Ryoma running the shop on my first birthright playthrough. I'm pretty sure it was a silver shuriken.

oh no please tell me I'm not joining eclipse in the shuriken club

Then I hope you get something similar to what I finally got with my last gold ball. Spirit Dust! I HOPE YOU GET A STAT BOOSTER WITH YOUR NEXT GOLD BALL~!

I like how items valued at 4000 and 12000 gold aren't considered a big deal. I'd love to have to get an Eternal Seal without destroying 60% of my coffers. >.>

Winning the lottery is nice. Getting nothing but Silver Shurikens wasn't nice. Happy with my latest Spirit Dust, though~!

I still haven't ever had a gold prize. Yes, it's a rank 3 lottery. And I almost always get iron weapons from silver prizes. I think I got a Great Club once, though? Really what I'd like is if the lottery would give me another 20 Sunrise Katanas.

I put Felicia in charge because I really want her plate for magic shuriken shenans.

I got the Gold Ball

I got Peri's Lance

...how does that even work? I mean Its better than a Javelin but :<

I finally won a Golden Prize after 200+ across 3 save files!

Was with Elise (A rank with Fem.Corrin) with 35 Luck and Lottery Hat equipped.

Prize was a Silver Bow, but I'm happy for finally freaking getting it!