Halloween DLC Convo Thread

Abvora

Ryoma, you dense motherfucker! She obviously wants you to pop the question! But noooo, IS just loves unrequited love!

Fuck it, time to raid their offices and teach them how to write stories and write supports that will satisfy fans, the joys and wonders of enchanced editions, and, as my dad always said, take them out behind the barn and explain the ways of life to them. Start with the latter first so that they will be in the right mood to cooperate, provided their writing hands are still intact of course.

You have my axe.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have my axe.

And my bow.

And my spear.

And my dagger.

And my fist.

Okay, so far we have:

31V68D892aL._SY450_.jpg

300px-Fist.svg.png

3r8BQ02g_yY.jpg

beowulf_2_larp_dagger_weapon_calimacil_b

$_1.JPG

Anybody else wanna get on the pain train?

Does salt count as a weapon?

You can have my sword tbh

And my mod lock and warnings, if you guys don't cut out the spam.

I love you guys!

Azura and Camilla

http://pastebin.com/GWY0APcB

It's the one you've all been waiting for! Ryoma/Scarlet!

http://pastebin.com/BEAfB5Qz

Abvora's saltiness increased. Seriously, why couldn't they S-support?

Why. couldn't. they. support?! These two conversations are much better than some of the supports in this game. And to make things worse Crimson/Scarlet canonically has a unrequited love for Ryoma and Ryoma was too oblivious to pick some of that up. Just great.

Edited by Frelia

Damn Scarlet. I really like your flirting style! It's a real shame they couldn't support because they have a really great chemistry going on.

And they both have the red armor motif on fleek.

They were clearly meant to be.

[spoiler=hey who wants some ryoma/scarlet sads]

In Ryoma's canon Cipher class change he's depicted as a red-armored Wyvern Lord

What if that's scarlet's wyvern he's riding

Then I'd think he'd rather be riding Scarlet.

yLCryeI.gif

Edited by Phillius

[spoiler=hey who wants some ryoma/scarlet sads]

In Ryoma's canon Cipher class change he's depicted as a red-armored Wyvern Lord

What if that's scarlet's wyvern he's riding

This headcanon have been approved. Seriously, how awesome would that be ?

Then I'd think he'd rather be riding Scarlet.

yLCryeI.gif

He and Orson would've been great pals then. :p

Trueblade evolved into Revenant Knight. Eww. xD

Edited by B.Leu

Ryoma/Shura was good! I liked pairing them up during the last chapters of Birthright so there's that.

Overall all the supports in this DLC do not disappoint and make me wish so badly that they were actual support chains in the main game (other than Niles/Leon which continues to deliver the goods)

Why. couldn't. they. support?! These two conversations are much better than some of the supports in this game. And to make things worse Crimson/Scarlet canonically has a unrequited love for Ryoma and Ryoma was too oblivious to pick some of that up. Just great.

Revelation implies that Ryoma has very strong feelings for Scarlet as well.

It's frustrating. Especially since she gives great mods to Shiro.

Man, the Flora x Jakob support makes no sense when:

1)

[spoiler=Conquest Chapter 8]

it's possible that Flora may have already confessed her feelings to Jakob out of despair in a boss conversation

2)

When Jakob talks about his love of fruit, the tease that he might say Flora wouldn't happen anyways since Jakob is talking to Flora.

If he was to confess his love, he would say "I'm in love with y--". I'll give this one a pass though since it might just be lost in translation. So basically, Jakob's new favorite food will be yogurt.

I kind of wish since Flora is one to overthink things, we got some self reflection and insight as to why she love(s/d) him in the first place, other than the implied hope for an escape from her hostage situation. This way could also address some of the problems of point 1 and the possible Flora x Corrin marriage.

At least it shows her more shyer side and is still consistent with concludes with her central theme of becoming equals with the people she's close with.

Edited by MarkI/O

When Jakob talks about his love of fruit, the tease that he might say Flora wouldn't happen anyways since Jakob is talking to Flora.

If he was to confess his love, he would say "I'm in love with y--". I'll give this one a pass though since it might just be lost in translation. So basically, Jakob's new favorite food will be yogurt.

Yup. The "l" pronouciation is the same as "r" in Japan; Flora and Fruit have the same beginning. Fruit is FuRuto (I think...) Flora is FuRoRa. So if it is cut off at the FuR portion, Flora can be confused.
Somebody better at Japanese please correct me if I am wrong.

2)

I think in some languages it's not unheard of to use the third person to refer to someone that you're talking to. I've noticed in the Japanese Takumi/Oboro support that it happens often enough for me to take note of it. So it might be a case of that.

Edited by Sunwoo